Man dies in David Clark's jail from dehydration.

Could have been is your best goddamn argument? Could have been? He could have been a fuckin unicorn shooting rainbows out his ass! Thisfuckin liberal argument could have been horse shit needs to come to an end!

Could have been has no legal or factual grounds! Oh you are liberal. I forgot you can't think that way.
Does the article say he was denied water? No! Did he forgo water as protest? See you fuckin retard we both can suppose moron!

How about you rainbow shitting unicorn riding liberals try just fucking try to judge something anything based on facts for once in your fuckin life? Put your therapy dog in your lap and try looking for facts! And I will warn you now. Thinking may lead to sound rational and fair judgement thus it could get you kicked out of the terrorist Democrat party.

Fury

Bed wetters are devoid of frontal lobes. They've either been born without them, or that part of their "brain" withered away and died from lack of use. They believe in shit, and repeat it like parrots, but there is no cognitive function going on or they would not continue to repeat the insipid shit they do on every issue.

Could have been is your best goddamn argument? Could have been? He could have been a fuckin unicorn shooting rainbows out his ass! Thisfuckin liberal argument could have been horse shit needs to come to an end!

Could have been has no legal or factual grounds! Oh you are liberal. I forgot you can't think that way.
Does the article say he was denied water? No! Did he forgo water as protest? See you fuckin retard we both can suppose moron!

How about you rainbow shitting unicorn riding liberals try just fucking try to judge something anything based on facts for once in your fuckin life? Put your therapy dog in your lap and try looking for facts! And I will warn you now. Thinking may lead to sound rational and fair judgement thus it could get you kicked out of the terrorist Democrat party.

Fury

Please provide any possible justifiable example there could be for not giving this man water for seven days.

It appears we have yet another Tea Party, flag waving, get the government off my back, "patriot" endorsing an abusive police state.

Fury

Please provide any possible justifiable example there could be for not giving this man water for seven days.

It appears we have yet another Tea Party, flag waving, get the government off my back, "patriot" endorsing an abusive police state.
The article if you read it says the man was mentally ill and may not even been aware he needed water. As and who the hell in their right mind gives a damn about a mentally ill felon? Civilized people lost nothing of value when this idiot died.

A mentally ill man died after being denied water for more than seven days.

Prosecutors: Inmate's water cut off for 7 days before his death in the Milwaukee County Jail

I have no words. None.
The jail belongs to the people, not David Clarke. Having cleared that up, I see that there is an investigation ongoing. So we don't have all the facts yet. However, the article makes the claim that jail staffers are pointing fingers at each other over the alleged neglect.

So, the purpose of bringing David Clarke's name into this is a good enough reason to dismiss you. I also hope that they find out who was responsible for the mistreatment of this person and that they do jail time for it. Significant jail time.

Fury

The article if you read it says the man was mentally ill and may not even been aware he needed water. As and who the hell in their right mind gives a damn about a mentally ill felon? Civilized people lost nothing of value when this idiot died.

It's ironic how much you guys despise Communists when you have so much in common with them.

Fury

It's ironic how much you guys despise Communists when you have so much in common with them.
So you would describe Clinton and Sanders as anti communist? Ooookay!

A mentally ill man died after being denied water for more than seven days.

Prosecutors: Inmate's water cut off for 7 days before his death in the Milwaukee County Jail

I have no words. None.
The jail belongs to the people, not David Clarke. Having cleared that up, I see that there is an investigation ongoing. So we don't have all the facts yet. However, the article makes the claim that jail staffers are pointing fingers at each other over the alleged neglect.

So, the purpose of bringing David Clarke's name into this is a good enough reason to dismiss you. I also hope that they find out who was responsible for the mistreatment of this person and that they do jail time for it. Significant jail time.

Actually by law the Sheriff is the one who is responsible.

2011 Wisconsin Code :: Chapter 59. Counties. :: 59.27 Sheriff; duties.

59.27(1)

(1) Take the charge and custody of the jail maintained by the county and the persons in the jail, and keep the persons in the jail personally or by a deputy or jailer.

Since folks love to quote him regarding the war on cops I figured it was appropriate to point out it was his jail. And it is his.

His people can do what we did for Joe here. If it's a 12 million dollar fine big deal! That's 1 dollar per person per month for a year. That saying you have 1 million tax payers. He has more then that. It's a mentally ill felon who on his best day was already costing the taxpayers far more then a dollar a month.

Bullshit...

Another Tea Party, flag waving, get the government off my back patriot who understands that freedom has certain responsibilities, that the whole story isn't out, and that bed wetters like you always condemn the police first before even considering all of the known facts.

Douchebag.

Bullshit...

Another Tea Party, flag waving, get the government off my back patriot who understands that freedom has certain responsibilities, that the whole story isn't out, and that bed wetters like you always condemn the police first before even considering all of the known facts.

Douchebag.

I will ask it again. Provide one justifiable reason for not giving this man water for over seven days

I will ask it again. Provide one justifiable reason for not giving this man water for over seven days

Obviously the entire story hasn't been published, so you don't know it is a fact he was denied water for 7 days.

I've pointed out that you die in 3 days without water. You don't know the facts, as usual, so I don't have to justify a theory.

Obviously the entire story hasn't been published, so you don't know it is a fact he was denied water for 7 days.

I've pointed out that you die in 3 days without water. You don't know the facts, as usual, so I don't have to justify a theory.

He died of dehydration you retard

Bullshit...

Douchebag.

Well here is what we know. Three guards turned off the water and didn't tell anyone. The bipolar person in solitary was supposed to drink the water out of the sink, but couldn't because the three guards turned it off.

Actions do have consequences. And the three guards should be charged with causing the death. Manslaughter at a minimum.

The funny thing about demanding investigations is this. Why is it you on the right demand lengthy investigations when a cop obviously does something wrong but want the person who attacks a cop tried and convicted before the sun sets?

This is why I can't believe you're a mod. You're a useless piece of shit that should otherwise be ignored.

No fuckin shit sherlock, I JUST POINTED OUT YOU DIE OF DEHYDRATION IN A LOT SHORTER OF A PERIOD THAN 7 DAYS, YOU SNIVELING IMBECILE.

Again, as usual, you don't know (anything) all the facts but you've convicted the officers and condemn the idea of of making an informed decision because you're not even a bed wetting puke. Once you achieve that status someone might give a shit what you believe.

Well here is what we know. Three guards turned off the water and didn't tell anyone. The bipolar person in solitary was supposed to drink the water out of the sink, but couldn't because the three guards turned it off.

Actions do have consequences. And the three guards should be charged with causing the death. Manslaughter at a minimum.

The funny thing about demanding investigations is this. Why is it you on the right demand lengthy investigations when a cop obviously does something wrong but want the person who attacks a cop tried and convicted before the sun sets?

We also know that without water you die in 3 days. So at some point he must have gotten SOME fluid. From what I have read, if you shut off the water entirely, the shitter no longer flushes. Did the man not shit for 7 days or did his shit not stink?

Regardless, if it does indeed turn out that through either neglect or malice the man suffered such a death an example should be made of those officers and they should face the stiffest penalty allowed by law.

I do suspect however there is more to the story specifically because Sheriff Clark has been an outspoken public figure who is no friend of leftists, and the left is notorious for lies, spin and manipulation in order to marginalize their enemies.

As far as "those of us on the right" are concerned, when Janet El Reno's storm troops killed Randy weaver's wife and baby, we protested. When jack boot thugs raided a cult on suspicion of having automatic weapons, and ultimately brought in tanks and killed them, we rebuilt their church and promised to never allow it again. When federal agents attempted to oppress Clive Bundy we resisted.

Yeah, then they got stupid....

I digress....

The "right" does reject oppressive government, and makes an effort to reduce it's power. Libturds undermine law enforcement in favor of incorrigible thugs. You release these assholes from jail after multiple violent crimes, then you become apoplectic because someone shoots one of them, or they end up dead in custody. Never mind the fact they were committing actual crimes against other people who had to suffer through it. You only get outraged if it's a victim that can be exploited politically, otherwise you don't give a fuck what your beloved nanny state does to the proles.

This is why I can't believe you're a mod. You're a useless piece of shit that should otherwise be ignored.

No fuckin shit sherlock, I JUST POINTED OUT YOU DIE OF DEHYDRATION IN A LOT SHORTER OF A PERIOD THAN 7 DAYS, YOU SNIVELING IMBECILE.

Again, as usual, you don't know (anything) all the facts but you've convicted the officers and condemn the idea of of making an informed decision because you're not even a bed wetting puke. Once you achieve that status someone might give a shit what you believe.

First of all, it is possible to live up to a week without water. Second, you don't just suddenly drop dead of dehydration. The man would have shown visible signs of physical distress. Still waiting for one of you jack booted Nazis to come up with one justifiable explanation for this to happen.

First of all, it is possible to live up to a week without water. Second, you don't just suddenly drop dead of dehydration. The man would have shown visible signs of physical distress. Still waiting for one of you jack booted Nazis to come up with one justifiable explanation for this to happen.
3 days without water can kill you...

but you can live longer.

3 days without water can kill you...

I understand that. I'm pointing out that it is possible to live up to a week, however.

How Long Can a Person Survive Without Water?

you can live longer than 3 days if you are indoors, out of the sun, in a cool room....etc....if you had hydrated well beforehand....

Forum List

Back