We have to make Trump a duck out of water come 2018, he is dangerous

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
So now we will have gun rights for PTSD veterans,
No prior background checks
Mentally Ill can have a gun

Yes I feel so safe now with these people packing a gun. The NRA Ceo is a crazy lunatic as well.

I've had it with all nutcase republicans.

Yes I feel so safe now with these people packing a gun. The NRA Ceo is a crazy lunatic as well.

I lost a friend this year to a shooting committed by a PTSD vet with his registered gun.

When our violent crime skyrockets we can say I told you so, but how many innocents have to die first?

only on private sales. buy one in a store, you need to go thru a background check

really?

What was overturned, was people 'diagnosed' as mentally ill by people in cubicles working for Social Security, not doctors.

as far as the PTSD rant?

Should we prevent anyone that dropped a tab of acid from owning a firearm, on the off chance they have a flashback?

I lost a friend this year to a shooting committed by a PTSD vet with his registered gun.

When our violent crime skyrockets we can say I told you so, but how many innocents have to die first?

and PTSD is what caused him to pull the trigger?

only on private sales. buy one in a store, you need to go thru a background check

really?

What was overturned, was people 'diagnosed' as mentally ill by people in cubicles working for Social Security, not doctors.

as far as the PTSD rant?

Should we prevent anyone that dropped a tab of acid from owning a firearm, on the off chance they have a flashback?
we need to make sure vets coming home have the help they need. PTSD ranges in severity, if someone is dangerously sick they should not have a firearm.

Who's "we"? Do you have a mouse in your pocket? Imaginary friend?

really?

as far as the PTSD rant?

we need to make sure vets coming home have the help they need. PTSD ranges in severity, if someone is dangerously sick they should not have a firearm.
PTSD ranges in severity,

Obviously.

and it can take years to show up.

Is your plan to prevent ALL vets returning home from owning firearms?

if someone is dangerously sick they should not have a firearm.

Agreed.

But, diagnosed by a doctor, not a pencil pusher.

Yes. He wasn't a murder before he went to war. He came back unstable, didn't get the help he needed, and was allowed to keep his weapons.

Yes. He wasn't a murder before he went to war. He came back unstable, didn't get the help he needed, and was allowed to keep his weapons.

No one is a murderer before they kill their first person.

Was he diagnosed with PTSD by a doctor, or is that your own opinion?

Unstable?

according to...?

Unstable?

according to...?
According to himself and his doctors, yes. And I agree which is why I think Veteran services are vital. There needs to be programs in place to help them when they return with mental health, with education, with employment, with whatever they need. They put their lives on the line for us, we need to make sure they are safe at home.
For public safety, there need to be weapon restrictions as well.

Libs trying to grab guns. First they take away our freedom of speech......then they take our guns.

Unstable?

according to...?
According to himself and his doctors, yes. And I agree which is why I think Veteran services are vital. There needs to be programs in place to help them when they return with mental health, with education, with employment, with whatever they need. They put their lives on the line for us, we need to make sure they are safe at home.
Providing a doctor diagnoses them as dangerous, no problem.

Until said doctor diagnoses every one he sees as dangerous

Unstable?

according to...?

What "weapon restrictions" do you suggest, Aries? For YOUR safety will you be taking away my concealed carry weapon? Do you not grasp that takes away MY safety?

The problem with gun control legislation for "public safety" is that liberals like you are never satisfied with taking away guns from unstable people...you're convinced that the only real solution is banning guns period. You'll never admit it in a debate but it's obvious that's the ultimate goal. Then you wonder why gun owners fight so hard to prevent you from getting your foot in the door of gun control? They know you!

really?

as far as the PTSD rant?

PTSD ranges in severity,

Obviously.

Agreed.

Yes doctors usually do the diagnosing willy.

Libs trying to grab guns. First they take away our freedom of speech......then they take our guns.
I thought Obama took your guns? he didn't? You don't say..

Unstable?

according to...?

What "weapon restrictions" do you suggest, Aries? For YOUR safety will you be taking away my concealed carry weapon? Do you not grasp that takes away MY safety?

The problem with gun control legislation for "public safety" is that liberals like you are never satisfied with taking away guns from unstable people...you're convinced that the only real solution is banning guns period. You'll never admit it in a debate but it's obvious that's the ultimate goal. Then you wonder why gun owners fight so hard to prevent you from getting your foot in the door of gun control? They know you!
Are you mentally ill? Are you dangerous?

really?

as far as the PTSD rant?

PTSD ranges in severity,

Obviously.

Agreed.

Social Security was diagnosing, per Obamas EO.

But, that's now been overturned

Unstable?

according to...?

Depends on who you ask.

I thought Obama took your guns? he didn't? You don't say..
So you think he didn't try now??

Forum List

Back