Man confronted for ripping Cruz signs from yards freaks out I hate Ted Cruz

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Man Confronted For Ripping Cruz Signs From Yards Freaks Out: "I Hate Ted Cruz!"

A man taking down Ted Cruz lawn signs in a neighborhood in Texas is confronted by a Cruz supporter distributing them who follows him while he destroys Cruz signs and goes nuts on him. He warned the vandal, dressed in a leather jacket, that his neighbor who had a Cruz sign on his yard is also a gun owner. The vandal claimed he was too and said if he is shot over taking down Cruz yard signs "that would be great."
upload_2018-10-31_8-31-8.png

Funny how this was such a conspiracy by the fruit loops on here but yet here it is.........

THe censorship controllers get off on putting real information into the fake sections without checking it out first LOL......

Meanwhile the title is all they read because why it said this guy was possessed when it totally when over the heads of dumbasses what it really meant which was this " the guy acted so loony" it was like he was possessed.

It would "be great" if one of these psychotic vandals from the left was shot during the commission of their crimes. We agree.

Who says we have nothing in common?

Blowing out one candle will not make another one shine brighter, especially if the other candle is not even lit in the first place.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I just love how liberals think their lives are worth more than personal property.

Forum List

Back