Man chokes 8 year old girl in restaurant bathroom

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
A man followed an 8 year old girl into the bathroom, choked her until she was unconscious, then was planning to take her into a stall and do things to her. Her mother heard a scream and ran to the bathroom in time to see the man carrying her daughter into a stall. I'm sure many people saw this creepy looking guy enter the bathroom, but didn't say anything because it's okay now for a guy to enter and no one wants to be attacked for being intolerant.

The guy is just a rapist taking advantage of the gender neutral laws and even though he clearly doesn't identify as a women, it doesn't matter.

No one should let their children go into any bathroom alone anymore. The danger is real and will just get worse. I don't even think any adult should go in alone these days.

We need to go back to the way it was. Transgender people who identify as women look like women. If a guy looks like a guy then he has no business entering a women's restroom or shower unless he is helping his child. Otherwise, it needs to stop. That little girl could have been raped or killed all because no alarms went off when a guy followed her into the restroom. He was able to quickly render her unconscious. Some could even use a drug, like ether, to knock them out.

We will see more attacks like this. There have already been numerous incidents where creeps are entering bathrooms to get pictures. And there are likely more incidents where they didn't get caught.

Cops: Man Choked 8-Year-Old Girl in Restaurant Bathroom

A man followed an 8 year old girl into the bathroom, choked her until she was unconscious, then was planning to take her into a stall and do things to her. Her mother heard a scream and ran to the bathroom in time to see the man carrying her daughter into a stall. I'm sure many people saw this creepy looking guy enter the bathroom, but didn't say anything because it's okay now for a guy to enter and no one wants to be attacked for being intolerant.

The guy is just a rapist taking advantage of the gender neutral laws and even though he clearly doesn't identify as a women, it doesn't matter.

No one should let their children go into any bathroom alone anymore. The danger is real and will just get worse. I don't even think any adult should go in alone these days.

We need to go back to the way it was. Transgender people who identify as women look like women. If a guy looks like a guy then he has no business entering a women's restroom or shower unless he is helping his child. Otherwise, it needs to stop. That little girl could have been raped or killed all because no alarms went off when a guy followed her into the restroom. He was able to quickly render her unconscious. Some could even use a drug, like ether, to knock them out.

We will see more attacks like this. There have already been numerous incidents where creeps are entering bathrooms to get pictures. And there are likely more incidents where they didn't get caught.

:cuckoo:

Yeah, this is the first time a man has choked and kidnapped a kid, and it's all the liberals fault!

So there!

Who in the hell lets their 8 year old go into a public restroom by themselves?

Also, feel free to tell me how a law could have prevented this.

Also, the government has no business telling private companies what their bathroom policy should be.

Also, this guy's punishment should be a swirly until he dies.

I'm sure many people saw this creepy looking guy enter the bathroom, but didn't say anything because it's okay now for a guy to enter and no one wants to be attacked for being intolerant.

Oh "you're sure" are ya.

Diga me Tonta, when has it ever been "okay for a guy to enter"?

Holy shit the weird jetsam that people dredge up on this site....

You....you realize that everything he did is *already* illegal. Nor does Chicago have a 'transgender' law mandating transgender access to bathrooms in businesses. Nor did anyone report seeing him go into the bathroom.

So....how would any such laws be remotely relevant? Or prevented any part of what happened?

What you've just demonstrated is how fucking worthless the laws would be.

Then there was the creepazoid in Tennessee who kidnapped his 9-year-old niece and held her prisoner in a barn for over a week. (She was rescued yesterday.)

Whom would you like to blame for his actions?

Sounds like he will go to jail for a long time.

Forum List

Back