“Malignantly Crazy” About Bad Poll Numbers, Trump Is Thinking of Replacing Jared Kushner

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
we will soon find out if this is "fake news"!

How come tRump doesn't get a catchy alliterative nickname?

The news sounds as fake as it can be.

But we've seen a lot of that shit, and will see a lot more before this election cycle is over.

In my opinion, if I were Trump, I'd stick to talking about the economy, jobs, confronting China, the Wall he built, and unfair abuses by foreign nations and I'd let Kuschner and his group work on race relations and police reform. All Trump should do is promote the work they are doing and say "I look forward to hearing what this group recommends and I will support what makes sense for America".

If he speaks about civil liberties and the constitution, or, his campaign promises kept, that is fine. It's the winning formula going forward. He shouldn't weigh in on police activities, or making comments like "we will dominate the streets", it only hurts him as he keeps his base but turns off Independents in particular.

Be a libertarian and focus on your teams strengths. He won the first election by ATTACKING the old Neo-Cons, why would he want to become more like them?

His strength is the economy and confronting bully China. He can't let China buying stuff before the election stop him from talking about them. That is the biggest factor that he has by far, the confrontation of China goes hand in hand with jobs and the economy, Americans know this. Nobody but him has done what is right on this file.

Don't worry trumpers. The Nepotist-N-Cheif is not going to start getting rid of family members. You are still going to be able to staff executive positions with family members whether qualified for positions or not.

In my opinion, if I were Trump, I'd stick to talking about the economy, jobs, confronting China, the Wall he built, and unfair abuses by foreign nations and I'd let Kuschner and his group work on race relations and police reform. All Trump should do is promote the work they are doing and say "I look forward to hearing what this group recommends and I will support what makes sense for America".

If he speaks about civil liberties and the constitution, or, his campaign promises kept, that is fine. It's the winning formula going forward. He shouldn't weigh in on police activities, or making comments like "we will dominate the streets", it only hurts him as he keeps his base but turns off Independents in particular.

Be a libertarian and focus on your teams strengths. He won the first election by ATTACKING the old Neo-Cons, why would he want to become more like them?

His strength is the economy and confronting bully China. He can't let China buying stuff before the election stop him from talking about them. That is the biggest factor that he has by far, the confrontation of China goes hand in hand with jobs and the economy, Americans know this. Nobody but him has done what is right on this file.
You should immigrate to the U.S. like Steven Crowder.

You can't run for president, but at least you could be a member of Congress. I would vote for you.

:beer:

Don't worry trumpers. The Nepotist-N-Cheif is not going to start getting rid of family members. You are still going to be able to staff executive positions with family members whether qualified for positions or not.
Says the Biden supporters. Why does joe Biden get his son jobs with extremely corrupt companies? Seems a little dirty...

Trump has failed on China. Farmers are bankrupt, manufacturing is hurting. No progress with China.

Trump., like most right wingers, lie about China.

China did not stral our technology. Corporate Amnerica gave it to them to sell into their markets.

China hired experts from the US & they took their money & gave them the know how.

China did not steal our jobs, corporate America gave US jobs to China for a lower price.

No, our trade decifit is not 500 billion.

No, a trade deficit is not a loss .

Quit being so fucking stupid & allowing TRump to dupe you into something once again.

How come tRump doesn't get a catchy alliterative nickname?
DEPLORABLE DONALD!

Says the Biden supporters. Why does joe Biden get his son jobs with extremely corrupt companies? Seems a little dirty...
Did not know Joe made that effort. Why did the Nepotist-N-Cheif get his kids jobs they had not ever worked in as executives in his administration, where they were working with failed executives that had to be repeatedly terminated for cause and sometime successfully prosecuted?

This is lib rumor mongering based on unnamed sources
Democrats/neo-communist really really really hate Jared Kushner.

Wonder why?
why would anyone have anything against the slum lord given a position in the White House for which he was unqualified.

He thinks what the government has is his. "These are our masks"?
Kushner is no less qualified than the incompetent liberal hacks in government all over the country

in fact having business experience in the real world is an asset

Maybe we'll send our resume to Burisma?

Wonder why?
why would anyone have anything against the slum lord given a position in the White House for which he was unqualified.

He thinks what the government has is his. "These are our masks"?

Jared Kushner is a smart, successful fellow. He's fully qualified, and further, the President likes him and trusts him.

How does that make him 'unqualified'

Wonder why?
Because, like "race traitor" black folks, who they call "house Negroes" or "uncle toms" or "sellouts," Jared Kirshner is a Jewish "sellout."

An Uncle Chaim.

A House Jew.

He's not down for the Jewish struggle.

Forum List

Back