“Malignantly Crazy” About Bad Poll Numbers, Trump Is Thinking of Replacing Jared Kushner

Evidently not much if Trump and Kushner are being used as an example.
Trump’s experience in the private sector as a builder gives him a window into ordinary people that libs who spend a sheltered life in government will never have

How so? Explain
He had to deal with blue collar construction workers and contractors

he had to watch his pennies unlike swamp rats in government Who just raise taxes

Reuters record instances of fraud by Nogueira in the Trump project. Links made between Ivanka, Russian mafia, Daphne Galizia, Panama Papers & Nogueira! Ivanka was working with Russian mafia; Galizia uncovered it; Galizia was assasinated!

its the Trump crime family, my friends!

D8yRm9nUIAUL86F

Trump’s experience in the private sector as a builder gives him a window into ordinary people that libs who spend a sheltered life in government will never have

How so? Explain

he had to watch his pennies unlike swamp rats in government Who just raise taxes

He 'dealt' with sub contactors the same way he deals with any other human that isn't him. He stiffs them. Then, the 'blue collar' contractor has to sue to try and get their money. He has a history of not paying his bills.

So, he's got a 'window' into screwing over blue collar workers. That's a terrible look, Mr. Tone Deaf.

"Charlie was always a big fish in the little pond of New Jersey. He was always going to outgrow NJ. He's not the kind of personality who was going to stay in the garden apartment business" - disgraced Sen Robert Torricelli on Jared's dad

He 'dealt' with sub contactors the same way he deals with any other human that isn't him. He stiffs them.
Some contractors deserve to be stiffed

they overcharge and then do shoddy work

good contractors had no problem working with trump

How so? Explain

He 'dealt' with sub contactors the same way he deals with any other human that isn't him. He stiffs them. Then, the 'blue collar' contractor has to sue to try and get their money. He has a history of not paying his bills.

So, he's got a 'window' into screwing over blue collar workers. That's a terrible look, Mr. Tone Deaf.
your petty complaints about trump are trivial

trump is supported because he is the first president since reagan who supports the most important issues

How so? Explain

your petty complaints about trump are trivial

trump is supported because he is the first president since reagan who supports the most important issues

And I believe his issues aren't my issues and that he only leads a minority of Americans. I have no confidence in his leadership. I have nothing in common with Cult45. I don't care about their complaints. I believe he's unfit to lead a cub scout troop.

Vanity Fair may be a money-losing, salmon-colored broadsheet, but it is read by America's political and cultural elite. its gossipy pages are essential reading for that crowd. Vanity Fair's Gabriel Sherman got his start at the NY Observer, the paper owned by Kushner.

"why couldn't Ivanka have married Tom Brady? have you seen how far he throws a football?" - actual Donald Trump quote

he also joked with Robert Kraft that "Jared is half the size of Brady's forearm"

"why couldn't Ivanka have married Tom Brady? have you seen how far he throws a football?" - actual Donald Trump quote

he also joked with Robert Kraft that "Jared is half the size of Brady's forearm"

I think brady wanted his daughter's to be prettier than him

I dunno if Ivanka could provide that

hehehehe

Jared is said to have a "reality distortion field", a Star Trek term that folks also apply to Steve Jobs to describe how he would use charisma and persistence to ignore the truth and convince people, including himself, to believe what he needed them to believe at that moment

Bottom line...

If Jared Kushner was bad for America, Democrats and their Chinese communist MSM would sing his praises.

Oh yea Zionist Kushner the great American

What the fuck?

Guy can't pass a basic loyalty test lol
Your hatred for the guy makes me believe he's awesome. I wouldn't even know who he was if it wasn't for Democrats.

Loyalty test... Says the neo-communist

here's the bottom line my friends:

Jared is as sinister as Trump. he's not a pussycat though he appears very pasty, well dressed, well put together, always saying the right thing, doing the right thing. He's tough, too.

Bottom line...

If Jared Kushner was bad for America, Democrats and their Chinese communist MSM would sing his praises.

What the fuck?

Your hatred for the guy makes me believe he's awesome. I wouldn't even know who he was if it wasn't for Democrats.

Uh huh

That's because you're not a good American

America first (except Israel)

lol

Bottom line...

What the fuck?

Uh huh

lol
That's neo-communist propaganda.

The 2 things Democrats hate more then anything else is America and Israel. Makes me want to support Israel even more.

Bottom line...

What the fuck?

Uh huh

lol
That's neo-communist propaganda.

The 2 things Democrats hate more then anything else is America and Israel. Makes me want to support Israel even more.

Basic loyalty test

American as apple pie

Eisenhower wouldn't have put up with Kushner, lol

You need to read up on our history with Israel

Ever heard of the USS liberty?

Forum List

Back