Malaysian airliner missing with 239 people on board

Hypothesis Fox is suggesting, and what I'm thinking too, is the two stolen passport travellers were terrorists and detonated a bomb on-board. Exploding midflight then, no chance to send a mayday. If they detonated standing outside the flight deck, they could have ensured a crash with even minor explosion. Would explain why no transmissions were received indicating distress or other technical issues.

it's possible… although i wouldn't put much stock in anything fake news' says

they're saying now that the plane may have turned around before disappearing.

mostly, speculation isn't helpful… especially by something that pretends to be a news outlet

Fox news is trying to plant an idea so, whatever the real reason, it will always sit in the minds of idiots, it was a bomb.
There is always that possibility but bombers are usually proud of their stupidity and rant on about how great they are to anyone that'll listen.
There has been no claim to this so I'm inclined to think it less likely.

However, it's all speculation, guess work and lies at the moment, so just let's hang on for real facts - not fox fuckups.

Assuming there was some other cause, MAS should consider giving fox a serious fucking in the courts for spreading pointless shit.

It has been more than Fox speculating such. Not sure why Fox is the bad guy here TBH.

What I find interesting is a terrorist group, "Chinese Martyrs’ brigade" DID claim responsibility several hours after the flight disappeared and this has been under-reported.

'Mid-air disintegration' possible cause of Malaysian crash - Channel 4 News

¡°ÖйúÁÒÊ¿ÂÃÁìµ¼ÈË¡±·¢ÐųƶÔÂíº½¿Í»úʧʸºÔð

Translated Document:

Google Translate

http://abcnews.go.com/International/still-no-clues-missing-plane/story?id=22842452

Interestingly enough they are connected with the same group of knife wielding terrorists that just killed 33 and left 100 injured in China.

Who knows if it is true if they were responsible, but terrorism has been on the lips of every news outlet I watch and I don't watch Fox.

Last edited:
A voicemail system glitched? So you think all those passengers belong to the same carrier?

I think you seem to be confusing rumors with facts.

It's not a rumor its being reported. Unfortunately, I believe these phone calls are nothing more than loved ones clinging to hope and relying on the strange anomaly that their loved ones are alive.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2014/03/09/china-malaysia-airlines-plane-missing/6228007/

OTOH if the phones are ringing I would suspect that authorities have tried to trace them through GPS, and assume they probably already did such before loved ones heard what they believe to be an open line.

Just very sad all around. :(

Could the flight have been flown to a secret location maybe, and therefore all aboard might be held captive until demands are to be met once the terrorist plan is possibly completed ? That would be hopeful for the passengers families maybe, but it is a long shot in this sort of thinking. Could a nation or island be a place that these people and the plane are maybe being held, and so they have been looking in the wrong places so far maybe ?

Infowars.com tells me that it was stolen by George Soros, and commandeered to his head quarters, the Bermuda Triangle, to be retrofitted as a super drone that can communicate directly with Hussein Obama.

I think US had it shot down with some kind of laser gun of some sorts,it will blame Iran or Russia.

Forum List

Back