Making Education Great Again...

Education has evolved, it has not declined

Remember the last time you posted something that was true?

Me neither.

Lets compare today's High School students to say....someone with a masters degree from Columbia University twenty years ago

Today's students must engage in original thought, must clearly define their ideas, must logically define their thought process

Someone who graduated Columbia University twenty years ago only needed to cut and paste the work of others without offering original thoughts or conclusions

Today's student is obviously superior

And a huge number of youth with HS diplomas can't read at the 5th grade level and their math skills are even worse.
Do the Chinese push 100% of their students thru college prep classes?

Me neither.

Lets compare today's High School students to say....someone with a masters degree from Columbia University twenty years ago

Today's students must engage in original thought, must clearly define their ideas, must logically define their thought process

Someone who graduated Columbia University twenty years ago only needed to cut and paste the work of others without offering original thoughts or conclusions

And a huge number of youth with HS diplomas can't read at the 5th grade level and their math skills are even worse.

Does the US?

Of course, the first step will be to keep people like you and your stupid, magical nonsense away from any public school curriculum.

???????
May I hep you sir

Sure, you may clarify.
We need to keep the religious goobers away from our public education.

This nation was founded by and for religious folks....and it was so until you Fascists came on board.

Now that you are aware of the above.....

....can I count on you leaving?
No it wasn't....it was founded by smart men who saw what happens with the Puritans when the religious kooks take over...and they made it very clear that that was not to happen with our new country.

Me neither.

Does the US?
Yes they do.

Me neither.

Does the US?
Yes they do.

No, we do not.

Does the US?
Yes they do.

No, we do not.

So you think every student in the US, including special ed students should have to complete Algebra II? That's a college prep requirement in just about anyone's book.

Education has evolved into liberal democrat propaganda, at best. Skip Counting, Adding twice to subtract, and Abigal Adams was a founding father. Education has evolved into anything but education.

Ignorant nonsense.
The only ignorance is yours, are you familiar with Skip Counting, adding twice to subtract, and Abigal Adams is a founding father?

That is what is taught, today.

Can you add something other than your trolling? Certainly you prove you can not reply with anything but.

Education has evolved into liberal democrat propaganda, at best. Skip Counting, Adding twice to subtract, and Abigal Adams was a founding father. Education has evolved into anything but education.

Ignorant nonsense.
The only ignorance is yours, are you familiar with Skip Counting, adding twice to subtract, and Abigal Adams is a founding father?

Can you add something other than your trolling? Certainly you prove you can not reply with anything but.

Are you a teacher?

If not, how do you know what is being taught?

I was a math and social studies teacher and have never heard of any of that nonsense.

Ignorant nonsense.
.....and Abigal Adams is a founding father?

No, it’s not, at least nowhere I see.

When was the last time you set foot in a school?

a. “A 1989 study of mathematical skills compared students in eight different countries. American students ranked lowest in mathematical competence and Korean students ranked highest.
I went to elementary school with a Korean girl.

She used chisanbop. That's what they taught her in Korea. Then we all started using it too.

a. “A 1989 study of mathematical skills compared students in eight different countries. American students ranked lowest in mathematical competence and Korean students ranked highest.
I went to elementary school with a Korean girl.

She used chisanbop. That's what they taught her in Korea. Then we all started using it too.

Are you Remo Williams?

Forum List

Back