Makers of Netflix Movie about Black Cleopatra Don’t Know Sh*t About History

You realize that Lancelot is a fictional character, right? That he never actually existed.
Of course I do.

Robin Hood is also a fictional character but in today’s “woke” world there will likely be a new film in which Robin Hood is black.

Well, it did not take long for you all to find your next outrage, Bud Light was so last week, this week it is Cleopatra

I swear they do this sort of thing just to make your all heads explode weekly.

Well, it did not take long for you all to find your next outrage, Bud Light was so last week, this week it is Cleopatra

I swear they do this sort of thing just to make your all heads explode weekly.
just posting an article referencing the OP,

BTW, it's the Egyptians that are upset, not me

Last edited:
and none of the Guards would have been black either.

Wouldn't they have? Part of the Egyptian sphere of influence has been Nubia, which are definitely black people. The bible talks about how Israel fought against Cush (Ethiopia) and how one of Moses' wives was a Cushite woman. It is theorized the Queen of Sheba might have been from Ethiopia.

So you are a sad lonely wife of Ptomoley XI the inbred, and you have this big strapping Nubian Guard.

Yes, she did. She probably didn't look like Liz Taylor, either.

Actually, we don't know a lot about her ancestry. We do know that she was a member of the Greek Ptolemaic dynasty, And like most Egyptian dynasties, they were notorious for inbeeding. So maybe they need to do a casting call in West Virginia to get the most Inbred woman they can find. Just have her lose the MAGA hat. But you know damn straight that a lot of those women in that dynasty were probably getting serviced by the Palace Guards when their inbred husbands couldn't get it up.

Musk probably wishes he was that cool.

Derp.

0f684f38d0fe76262f35eec670957099ee754b6961625249bda13d1688980ada.jpg

Well, Elon is African American. :cool:

is this the third or fourth RW thread on a black Cleopatra?
As everyone knows, Cleopatra looked like Liz Taylor

Romans at the time spoke with British Accents
Jesus was blonde with blue eyes and also spoke with a British Accent

Why didn’t Romans sound Italian and Jesus sound Jewish?
Movies aren't real RW.

just posting an article referencing the OP,

BTW, it's thee Egyptians that are upset, not me

Funny how leftoids missed the multiple posts about that fact.

Oh, what am I saying?!? Leftoid trolls always ignore facts.

The way I look at it, its "acting".

If a movie producer wants to cast a black chick as Cleopatra, or Pee Wee Herman as MLK, that's their right and no one should be offended.

If you don't like it, you don't have to tune in when its on TV.

Forum List

Back