Majority of voters say Biden is trying to jail Trump before the election.

Um, you asked for “MY evidence Jack Smith is a Biden supporter”, Dumbass.

So, either you are claiming I said he supports Biden, or you are so stupid you are asking me for evidence for something I never claimed.

Which is it, Halfwit?
: crickets: from Faun

Call me old fashioned but I thought Americans would want to know if they’re about to vote for a criminal or not.
Well we know a vote for xiden is a vote for a criminal

The DOJ confirmed he violated the law in stealing classified documents and sharing them…they also confirmed due to his lack of mental capacity he can’t stand trial

I don't care what you do. You asked if Trump was investigated before he announced he's running for president and you were shown he was.
Correct, and the demafasict waited until he announced to charge him, further highlighting this is a political show trial

Um, you asked for “MY evidence Jack Smith is a Biden supporter”, Dumbass.

So, either you are claiming I said he supports Biden, or you are so stupid you are asking me for evidence for something I never claimed.

Which is it, Halfwit?
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Why would we think that when the left's deep state planned to weaponize the justice system in time for Trump's reelection campaign?

Even if it's not literal (biden jailing trump), only the left can't see the writing on the wall, never could. If they could they wouldn't be Democracked.

You’re delusional. Nothing you say can be trusted. Nothing can be explained to you.

You live in your own little world
Why would I want you explaining to me what the DOzJ meant?

I can literally read the report.

Last edited:
False. He was indicted when the investigation gathered evidence of criminal activity.
Nope, he was indicted right after he announced....and when the Demafacist could find unethitcal lawyers willing to do it, like Fani

Yes, it did. Electronic documents are documents, and she had no authority to keep classified documents on a server that was less secure than if she had used gmail for classified communications.

You seem obsessed. I guess my comment about only damned stupid people believeing that those pursuing Trump are not Biden supporters hit a little too close to home.

She didn’t need “authority” to have a private server because it wasn’t illegal. Colin Powell used AOL for his government email.

The law making it illegal was passed after she retired and because of her private server. So the who email scandal in 2016 was bullshit because they knew about it in. 2013 when passed the law making it illegal.

Trump is not being arrested and tried for political reasons. He’s being arrested because he continued to commit multiple criminal offences throughout his presidency and since leaving office.

The latest being his stock market scam. Selling worthless stock to the public.

Nope, he was indicted right after he announced....and when the Demafacist could find unethitcal lawyers willing to do it, like Fani

False. He was indicted about 8 months after announcing he was running. The investigation began in 2021. He was raided in August, 2022 and knowing there was a chance of being indicted, declared his candidacy a few months later.

False. He was indicted about 8 months after announcing he was running. The investigation began in 2021. He was raided in August, 2022 and knowing there was a chance of being indicted, declared his candidacy a few months later.
No, he was indicted by the NY on April 4th, he announced he was running on November 15,....less then 5 months. That was in NY, that investigation began YEARS prior, the GA "investigation" began, in 2021, again, they waited, the one you are referring to, again, started in 2021....again they waited years, after he announced.

No, he was indicted by the NY on April 4th, he announced he was running on November 15,....less then 5 months. That was in NY, that investigation began YEARS prior, the GA "investigation" began, in 2021, again, they waited, the one you are referring to, again, started in 2021....again they waited years, after he announced.

I'm not talking about that indictment. I'm talking about the classified documents case.

Forum List

Back