Majority of voters say Biden is trying to jail Trump before the election.

Um, you asked for “MY evidence Jack Smith is a Biden supporter”, Dumbass.

So, either you are claiming I said he supports Biden, or you are so stupid you are asking me for evidence for something I never claimed.

Which is it, Halfwit?
Where did ya go, Faun

The only office trump deserves is a prison cell.
Can you imagine what a Trump prison cell would look like?

Are you picturing him on the top bunk with bubba demanding blow jobs in the middle of the night? Dream on!

He would go to a country club federal prison and his cell would look like the oval office.

But, even that is a dream. There is no judge stupid enough to imprison Trump.

The Deep State has been doing a pretty good job of chewing him up and spitting him out. Plus, ever since his 2016 election victory the media has been acting like they feel guilty for his success because of the way Trump outsmarted them during his 2016 candidacy.

Yes, it did. Electronic documents are documents, and she had no authority to keep classified documents
There were no classified documents on her server either. Nor was she ever accused of downloading a single classified document.

You seem obsessed.
I didn't bring up the stupid and fake claims about Hillary having classified documents in an attempt to equate the crimes of Benedict Donald hiding those he absconded with, with her receiving emails with classified information embedded in them.

There were no classified documents on her server either. Nor was she ever accused of downloading a single classified document.
You are either making things up, or relying on the statements of Hillary Clinton. Which is pretty much the same thing.

I didn't bring up the stupid and fake claims about Hillary having classified documents in an attempt to equate the crimes of Benedict Donald hiding those he absconded with, with her receiving emails with classified information embedded in them.
You not liking facts doesn’t make them fake.

You are either making things up, or relying on the statements of Hillary Clinton. Which is pretty much the same thing.

Here's a hint for you. The title of your fact check says classified information. Benedict Donald is indicted over his handling of Classified Documents. Sandy Berger was convicted for taking copies of Classified Documents. McGeneral had and shared Classified Documents.....Even good old Joe and Mike Pence had Classified Documents. SoS Clinton had no Classified Documents, just some information deemed classified in 4 long email chains she was sent. Sorry you don't understand the difference.

Here's a hint for you. The title of your fact check says classified information. Benedict Donald is indicted over his handling of Classified Documents. Sandy Berger was convicted for taking copies of Classified Documents. McGeneral had and shared Classified Documents.....Even good old Joe and Mike Pence had Classified Documents. SoS Clinton had no Classified Documents, just some information deemed classified in 4 long email chains she was sent. Sorry you don't understand the difference.
Are you aware of the time that she ordered her staffer to strip classified markings off of a document so that they could send it to her server in a way?

Point being, if Hillary is telling people to takeoff classified markings, then the fact that a document has no classified markings means nothing. it would be as if Donald Trump ordered his Staff to take a pair of scissors and cut the markings off of the documents in his possession. That wouldn’t mean that they were only “deemed” classified later.

What do you know about the documents that she and her staff destroyed with bleach bit and with hammers? What’s that? You know nothing about them? Duh! That was the purpose of destroying them.

You are desperately trying to rewrite history, but it won’t work.

Last edited:
The Deep State has been doing a pretty good job of chewing him up and spitting him out. Plus, ever since his 2016 election victory the media has been acting like they feel guilty for his success because of the way Trump outsmarted them during his 2016 candidacy.
Liberals are treating Trump the same way Jews treated Jesus.

What indictments was he hit with before he said he was running again?

LOLOL

Thanks for admitting I was right by switching from "investigations" to "indictments."

tenor.gif

Twisting facts to suit your purposes doesn’t make the things you post true.

Forum List

Back