Majority of Americans worse off under Biden.

I didn't pick it. Ronald Reagan picked it.
It was to sum up the rein of the previous president, and whether he left America better or worse than he inherited it.

And then, during the debate, Reagan posed what has become one of the most important campaign questions of all time: “Are you better off today than you were four years ago?”
The answer is: yes. I was better off. We didn’t have rampant inflation….businesses were thriving….real wages were rising…..the border was secure….there were no wars….and liberals weren’t calling for the death of Jews.

The answer is: yes. I was better off. We didn’t have rampant inflation….businesses were thriving….real wages were rising…..the border was secure….there were no wars….and liberals weren’t calling for the death of Jews.
Apparently you forgot what February 2020 was like.
But if you need a reminder, you can read the previous posts to remind you, and maybe snap you back into reality.

Dose of reality has Maga scrambling. Trump passed over a broken country. Reeling from Covid. Reeling from unemployment. Reeling from political mayhem. Reeling from low oil production. Massive well shutdowns. Trillions of economic loss. Trillions of debt. Millions of dead.

2020 is covid. Wages up 19% since 2019. Prices up 18%. You should be good. Unless you need a handout? How can I help?

Homes "unaffordable" in 99% of nation for average American​

Average American is struggling according to the facts.

at least we have the glory days of the 1940s and 50s under FDR and Eisenhower to remember.

America is an embarrassment to the world today … our media, and Hollywood pumping out anti-American BLM propaganda …. young men being able to get naked in front of children at parades…. Such cruelty and anti-Americanism is rejected by most blacks and whites. We’re gonna get Trump back in 2024 and we will improve.

I’m glad to be in Thailand. With all the filth we have in America today. Who could watch Hollywood who could listen to the media in the USA Today …. It’s a disgrace to our honorable country of the 1940s.

Thanks to the World War II generation for at least giving us a glorious middle class that lasted for decades. The American dream is not attainable for the average American today.

Average American is struggling according to the facts.

at least we have the glory days of the 1940s and 50s under FDR and Eisenhower to remember.

America is an embarrassment to the world today … our media, and Hollywood pumping out anti-American BLM propaganda …. young men being able to get naked in front of children at parades…. Such cruelty and anti-Americanism is rejected by most blacks and whites. We’re gonna get Trump back in 2024 and we will improve.
70% of Americans own a home and have record equity. Wages are at record levels. If you are struggling pull yourself up by your boot straps and be a mover and shaker. Don’t be a handout taker.

Dose of reality has Maga scrambling. Trump passed over a broken country. Reeling from Covid. Reeling from unemployment. Reeling from political mayhem. Reeling from low oil production. Massive well shutdowns. Trillions of economic loss. Trillions of debt. Millions of dead.
Yet they can't remember any of Trumps last year.

The question wasn't five years ago, or six years ago, or ten years ago.

Are you better off than you were four years ago?

And from your answer I would say that would be YES !!!
No, I was better off then. I had more money and inflation was low. Plus, I didn’t have to worry about the hordes of illegals being welcomed in to lower the caliber of the nation. And Iran wasn’t attacking Israel, and leftists weren’t marching around calling for death to Jews.

Whoever is elected in 2024 will have a tough time getting the economy back on track.
Whoever is elected is not going to be able to do that.
We have long term problems to deal with, and three past Presidents who were all on a crazed money printing bonanza to prop up an economy built on debt.

No, I was better off then. I had more money and inflation was low. Plus, I didn’t have to worry about the hordes of illegals being welcomed in to lower the caliber of the nation. And Iran wasn’t attacking Israel, and leftists weren’t marching around calling for death to Jews.
If you had more money under Trump you invested like a drunk Vegas gambler. By the way Charlottesville was not leftists. It was righties. And Palestine vs Israel is older than US politics. Your post is a joke.

We were great under Trump, so great you loons had to shut the economy down. Oh and more died under Biden from covid and he had the vaccine.

We were great under Trump, so great you loons had to shut the economy down. Oh and more died under Biden from covid and he had the vaccine.
Trump was running things pal. The fact you think the most powerful person in the world is blameless and a victim is a great reason not to reelect an impotent bitch.

High inflation, high gas prices, high interest rates, record credit card debt.

Biden’s policies have decimated working folks while the ultra rich get richer.

Xiden and the demafacist policies make people worse off. This is true under all leftist regimes across the globe and throughout history

Whoever is elected in 2024 will have a tough time getting the economy back on track.
Wouldn't say whoever is elected. If for some strange reason Biden is elected, his admin doesn't give a shit, they'll just spread more BS telling us how great a job Biden is doing.

He will be president next year and he will straighten this out again.
Whom Trump selects as VP is also critical, as there’s no way he can undo all the damage we’ve seen from Biden. It will take four years of Trump’s remaining term, and then the next eight years of the VP’s two terms. In 12 years, we can turn America back to what is was.

Forum List

Back