Majority of Americans worse off under Biden.

Dems jacked up the price of everything 23% vs 2020 then take a victory lap because they continue to rise but just not as fast. The imbeciles suck at math.
2020 is covid. Wages up 19% since 2019. Prices up 18%. You should be good. Unless you need a handout? How can I help?

better.jpg

Dems jacked up the price of everything 23% vs 2020 then take a victory lap because they continue to rise but just not as fast. The imbeciles suck at math.
Let's do the math. Are you better off then you were four years ago?

Well four years ago the economy was SHRINKING at -5.1% GDP, now it's at +3.3% GDP.

High inflation, high gas prices, high interest rates, record credit card debt.

Biden’s policies have decimated working folks while the ultra rich get richer.

Amazing how well Biden has steered the COVID recovery that only 55 percent feel they are worse off still.

The economy is roaring now. Hopefully it keeps up.

The US under Trump.

IMG_0518.jpeg

Long lines at food banks across U.S.

The US under Trump.

View attachment 896814

LOL....Honestly 87% of those people could have survived off their body fat for a couple months.

It is especially hard on senior citizens on modest budgets. Speaking of which, why was the COLA increase for federal workers higher than the COLA for SS recipients?

I think even as bad as what he is about to inherit is, he'll open up oil production and the effects will be immediate. Here and abroad. He'll strangle Iran again and those billions they are receiving for their oil will come to us instead. Unemployment and interest rates will go down again, and our productivity and GDP will go up.

Meanwhile, right now:

Well, we did have the COVID virus that the Democrat Fauci funded.

But before that, of course we were better off.
The question wasn't five years ago, or six years ago, or ten years ago.

Are you better off than you were four years ago?

And from your answer I would say that would be YES !!!

Last edited:
I was but I always have plenty of provisions......Most people don't have the provender to last a week....But they have the newest I-Phone....Fuck those people.
Even the poor “migrants” fleeing economic straits come in with the latest I-phone!

The question wasn't five years ago, or six years ago, or ten years ago.

Are you better off than you were four years ago?

And from your answer I would say that would be YES !!!
So you pick a point at which the COVID virus hit? Why not ask if I was better off 4 years and 2 months ago?

So you pick a point at which the COVID virus hit? Why not ask if I was better off 4 years and 2 months ago?
I didn't pick it. Ronald Reagan picked it.
It was to sum up the rein of the previous president, and whether he left America better or worse than he inherited it.

And then, during the debate, Reagan posed what has become one of the most important campaign questions of all time: “Are you better off today than you were four years ago?”

Forum List

Back