Majority of Americans lack faith in Obama

Makes sense since a majority of Americans elected this friggin' idiot based on empty words rather than paying attention to his flimsy resume. However, this majority is the enlightened who knew a scam when they saw one and voters who've realized they made one hell of a mistake and have now left the dark side. Too late, dumbbells, but at least you've finally woke up.

Ditto.

I'm only astonished the honeymoon didn't end sooner.

Obama is the poster child for social promotion of underqualified minority candidates.

:eusa_shhh::eusa_shhh::eusa_shhh:

Don't tell anyone I said that......

Indeed. Somewhere today I read that if a human resource person hired an executive with so little vetting, they'd be gone. We're going through the vetting now and it's going to be very, very expensive.

Makes sense since a majority of Americans elected this friggin' idiot based on empty words rather than paying attention to his flimsy resume. However, this majority is the enlightened who knew a scam when they saw one and voters who've realized they made one hell of a mistake and have now left the dark side. Too late, dumbbells, but at least you've finally woke up.

Ditto.

I'm only astonished the honeymoon didn't end sooner.

Obama is the poster child for social promotion of underqualified minority candidates.

:eusa_shhh::eusa_shhh::eusa_shhh:

Don't tell anyone I said that......

Indeed. Somewhere today I read that if a human resource person hired an executive with so little vetting, they'd be gone. We're going through the vetting now and it's going to be very, very expensive.

We're a wild and crazy country....

Wild

Faith in politicians?

FAITH?!

Some of us had HOPEs for the man, of course, but FAITH?

Some people worship the Founding Fathers, so seeing such a question being asked isn't terribly too surprising. Poorly worded in my opinion.

I agree the poll should not have used the word faith, but it was a liberal poll. Who do you blame for the wording? Possibly they feared worse numbers with the word hope? Trust? Interest?

And yet another Recess Appointment. Hey,remember when ole Hopey Changey & the Democrats used to b*tch incessantly about how "Evil" that BOOOOOOSH guy was for his Recess Appointments? "Hope & Change" is BULL CHIT. I think more & more Americans are figuring that out. "Hope & Change?" Still LMAO over that one.

Last edited:
Majority of Americans lack faith in Obama: poll - Yahoo! News

"Nearly 60 percent of American voters say they lack faith in President Barack Obama, according to a public opinion poll published on Tuesday.

The results of the Washington Post/ABC News poll are a reversal of what voters said at the start of Obama's presidency 18 months ago when about 60 percent expressed confidence in his decision making."

I think this is what all modern Presidents can look forward to. Until we realize that the President shapes the issues, but cannot direct the actual change (Congress does), this cycle will simply repeat itself. At a -11 rating, Obama is not in a position to even shape the debate. A more conciliatory tone from Obama may open the door for some compromise with the new Congress in November, but he should start now.

I wonder why.

Majority of Americans lack faith in Obama: poll - Yahoo! News

"Nearly 60 percent of American voters say they lack faith in President Barack Obama, according to a public opinion poll published on Tuesday.

The results of the Washington Post/ABC News poll are a reversal of what voters said at the start of Obama's presidency 18 months ago when about 60 percent expressed confidence in his decision making."

I think this is what all modern Presidents can look forward to. Until we realize that the President shapes the issues, but cannot direct the actual change (Congress does), this cycle will simply repeat itself. At a -11 rating, Obama is not in a position to even shape the debate. A more conciliatory tone from Obama may open the door for some compromise with the new Congress in November, but he should start now.

I wonder why.

Instant gratification society, lack of patience and entitlement mentality.

The Dems are in very bad shape... look for the race baiting to get worse as November draws near.

Ah........... the great uniter.

Faith in politicians?

FAITH?!

Some of us had HOPEs for the man, of course, but FAITH?

Yeah, Faith. Like some people have faith in G-d. Others have faith in Obama. G-d. Obama. It's a natural association, right?

Actually people are waking up out of their slumber and realizing that not only can Obama not fix anything, he is making everything else worse.
Under Bush we had a war that everyone thought we were going to lose.
Under Obama we have a war we will actually lose.
Under Bush the unemployment rate reached a high of 7%, the highest in probably 20 years.
Under Obama it reached 10% with no signs of going down.
Under Bush we had an administration struggling with the Katrina clean up.
Under Obama we have an administration basically ignoring the BP clean up.

I agree the poll should not have used the word faith, but it was a liberal poll. Who do you blame for the wording? Possibly they feared worse numbers with the word hope? Trust? Interest?

Do you trust Obama in decision making in ___?

Simple questions. Polls can't really be trusted on these types of questions because if you tweak a word or two, you could get a completely different response.

Frankly, it's a bad idea to have FAITH in a political figure. They aren't, or shouldn't be, religious icons.

The more appropriate sentiments are trust and confidence - neither of which apply to Obama.

A far, far great majority of Americans lack faith in the GOP than in Obama.

Those numbers have never changed significantly.

If the far right is expecting that dislike of Obama is going to outweight dislike of the GOP, they can count on losing.

A far, far great majority of Americans lack faith in the GOP than in Obama.

Those numbers have never changed significantly.

If the far right is expecting that dislike of Obama is going to outweight dislike of the GOP, they can count on losing.

I note you omit any candidate in favor of THE GOP.....

And that you use "Obama" instead of Democrat Party.

Is it easier to form your thesis as long as you compare apples to oranges?

The comparison is accurate; it is the GOP that has the equation wrong.

As long as the GOP runs against Obama, it will lose because it does not have the numbers.

If they run good candidates against the Dems, they have a chance.

Well he hasn't really done anything to better Americans, But the Mexicans should have high approval for him.

dems, gop, obama, tea party... blah blah blah. I think what most people are overlooking is that there is a strong anti-incumbent fever in this country right now. some gop will loose to other gop, some dems will loose to other dems... people are just pissed off at Washington in general for their incompetence. And one party rule always escalates the publics disdain.

I never lost faith in 0bama...

of course, I never HAD faith in 0bama to begin with....
I havent lost my faith and I always had faith in him.
I firmly believe he is the most unqualified incompetent president we've ever had. He will never miss an opportunity to make the wrong decision, no matter what it is.
So far I have no grounds to give up my faith, and it strengthens daily.

Forum List

Back