Majority of Americans lack faith in Obama

I wonder how much dough Joke Starkey has pumped into NewsCorp's pockets over his Avatar love affair?

You ladies should have actually read the poll.

The Republicans in Congress came in last.

Percent of Americans with a great deal of confidence in the Republicans making the right decisions for the country?

8 percent!!!!

Bwaaaaa....!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's about 1/2 of BP's favorable rating.

A far, far great majority of Americans lack faith in the GOP than in Obama.

Those numbers have never changed significantly.

If the far right is expecting that dislike of Obama is going to outweight dislike of the GOP, they can count on losing.

But Independent voters will decide that.
Not 'crosstown bus seat sniffin' partisans :lol:.

You fools don't get it, and that's why you fools will lose again in November. Many more Americans hate the GOP than they hate Obama.

Faith in politicians?

FAITH?!

Some of us had HOPEs for the man, of course, but FAITH?

Some people worship the Founding Fathers, so seeing such a question being asked isn't terribly too surprising. Poorly worded in my opinion.

Funny how your opinions always come after someone of intelligence has already posted "your opinion" :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The comparison is accurate; it is the GOP that has the equation wrong.

As long as the GOP runs against Obama, it will lose because it does not have the numbers.

If they run good candidates against the Dems, they have a chance.

How would "The GOP run against Obama?"

or How would "they run good candidates against the Dems?"

Your comparison is absurd:

The GOP will run a presidential candidate

The Dems will run a presidential candidate.

Voters will elect the candidate, not the party.

No, Sampson, you are lost, which is unusual for you.

The GOP rails against Obama, when in fact the GOP has less than 10% favorability for running the government with its policies. Thus it is the GOP that is coming up with apples and oranges.

If the GOP drops the stupid approach, ignore Obama, and go headon 100% in changing its image and going after Dem candidates, then it stands a chance.

If the GOP follows your thinking, then the party comes out in the minority again. Guaranteed. I will remind you the day after elections.

No, Sampson, you are lost, which is unusual for you.

The GOP rails against Obama, when in fact the GOP has less than 10% favorability for running the government with its policies. Thus it is the GOP that is coming up with apples and oranges.

If the GOP drops the stupid approach, ignore Obama, and go headon 100% in changing its image and going after Dem candidates, then it stands a chance.

If the GOP follows your thinking, then the party comes out in the minority again. Guaranteed. I will remind you the day after elections.

Is that the latest mediamatters/MSNBC poll? I'm sure it's at least 15 or 20%. :) [/sarcasm]

Yeah, whoever's poll has the GOP Congress barely on the + side because it does not have a negative side on the other side of zero.

Makes sense since a majority of Americans elected this friggin' idiot based on empty words rather than paying attention to his flimsy resume. However, this majority is the enlightened who knew a scam when they saw one and voters who've realized they made one hell of a mistake and have now left the dark side. Too late, dumbbells, but at least you've finally woke up.

Agreed. Better late than never...Shame they ignored the warnings prior to this jackass becoming POTUS. Just sayin'...

And the T just stepped into an elevator shaft on the 11th floor without an elevator.

Hey, T, on your way down, see if you can catch up with the OP here, son.

Forum List

Back