Majority of Americans lack faith in Obama

Makes sense since a majority of Americans elected this friggin' idiot based on empty words rather than paying attention to his flimsy resume. However, this majority is the enlightened who knew a scam when they saw one and voters who've realized they made one hell of a mistake and have now left the dark side. Too late, dumbbells, but at least you've finally woke up.

Agreed. Better late than never...Shame they ignored the warnings prior to this jackass becoming POTUS. Just sayin'...

Ah, yes.
I agree the warnings were there, despite the near centrist campaigning.
But what was the alternative?
A doddering old half-petrified man who selected an inexperienced 'Mama Grizzly' as a running mate?
Those elective choices helped verify to me that God had already abandoned this experiment called humanity and planet Earth.
If I'm wrong, then maybe I've lived too long......

Majority of Americans lack faith in Obama: poll - Yahoo! News

"Nearly 60 percent of American voters say they lack faith in President Barack Obama, according to a public opinion poll published on Tuesday.

The results of the Washington Post/ABC News poll are a reversal of what voters said at the start of Obama's presidency 18 months ago when about 60 percent expressed confidence in his decision making."

I think this is what all modern Presidents can look forward to. Until we realize that the President shapes the issues, but cannot direct the actual change (Congress does), this cycle will simply repeat itself. At a -11 rating, Obama is not in a position to even shape the debate. A more conciliatory tone from Obama may open the door for some compromise with the new Congress in November, but he should start now.

244.gif

“An apology is due Barack Obama,” wrote The Economist, which had opposed the $86 billion auto bailout. As for Government Motors: after emerging from bankruptcy, it will go public with a new stock offering in just a few weeks, and the United States government, with its 60 percent share of common stock, stands to make a profit. Yes, an industry was saved, and the government will probably make money on the deal — one of Obama’s signature economic successes.

Interest rates are at record lows. Corporate profits are lighting up boardrooms; it is one of the best years for earnings in a decade.

Obama can recast himself as the consumer’s best friend, and welcome the animus of Wall Street. He should hector the companies sitting on piles of cash but not hiring new workers. For those who do hire, and create new jobs, he can offer tax incentives. He should finger the financial giants for refusing to clean up their own mess in the foreclosure crisis. He should point to the long overdue protections for credit card holders that came with reform.

And he should veto, veto, veto any bill that attempts to roll back some of the basic protections for people against the institutions that have so much control over their lives – insurance companies, Wall Street and big oil."

"The basic message: So much for the prime minister routine, it's time to act like a President."

slap_3f.gif

Last edited:
Well if half of us keep believing the lies spouted by the right wing media why would anyone be surprised?

Seems only fair since the Left wing media ( CBS,NBC,ABC,CNN,MSNBC ) and pretty much all the print media as well pushed for this guy.So now the reason Obama has failed is because of little ol FOX network. :clap2: :clap2: :clap2::eek:

The majority of Americans lack faith in their government period.

I do believe that congress has a higher dissaproval rating than the president does.

The majority of Americans lack faith in their government period.

I do believe that congress has a higher dissaproval rating than the president does.

I lack faith in the people who live next door.

STOP MOWING THE LAWN BEFORE NOON ON SUNDAY, YOU BASTARD!!!!
:up_yours:

Well if half of us keep believing the lies spouted by the right wing media why would anyone be surprised?

Seems only fair since the Left wing media ( CBS,NBC,ABC,CNN,MSNBC ) and pretty much all the print media as well pushed for this guy.So now the reason Obama has failed is because of little ol FOX network. :clap2: :clap2: :clap2::eek:

Keep in mind? Playbook= Blame, Minimize, Deny, Obfuscate...

It surely wasn't due to policies...the people are too stoopid don'tchaknow?

You fools don't get it, and that's why you fools will lose again in November. Many more Americans hate the GOP than they hate Obama.

Oh yeah, wanted to revisit this one too.

Nah, that was about candidates in Congress. You gotta poll that says the president is less popular than the Republican Party. If you don't find it, then the score goes to 133-4.

You fools don't get it, and that's why you fools will lose again in November. Many more Americans hate the GOP than they hate Obama.

Nah, that was about candidates in Congress. You gotta poll that says the president is less popular than the Republican Party. If you don't find it, then the score goes to 133-4.

Wrong. Obama LOST as well. Wake up Fakey.

Hell....I'll give you THAT!!!

You "conservatives" surely do know how to take your BUTT-WHUPPIN'S with a grain-o'-salt!!!
241.png

PRACTICE makes PERFECT....right?? :cool:

Makes sense since a majority of Americans elected this friggin' idiot based on empty words rather than paying attention to his flimsy resume. However, this majority is the enlightened who knew a scam when they saw one and voters who've realized they made one hell of a mistake and have now left the dark side. Too late, dumbbells, but at least you've finally woke up.

Ditto.

I'm only astonished the honeymoon didn't end sooner.

Obama is the poster child for social promotion of underqualified minority candidates.

:eusa_shhh::eusa_shhh::eusa_shhh:

Don't tell anyone I said that......

Who would have guessed Affirmative Action could be used for presidential candidates?

Hell....I'll give you THAT!!!

You "conservatives" surely do know how to take your BUTT-WHUPPIN'S with a grain-o'-salt!!!
241.png

PRACTICE makes PERFECT....right?? :cool:

Repubes get their timid asses whupped. Real Conservatives take the Bull by the Balls and YANK HARD.

Remember this lesson you Myophic Oaf. Conservatism won the DAY. Not Repubicans.

And House is 6-88 with me. He is such a little boy when he loses, pouting and whining. It's cute until it gets tiresome, so then he justs gets smacked down.

on the topic......

Mort Zuckerman: America's Love Affair With Obama Is Over
The administration is running out of time to lower unemployment and fix the economy

By Mortimer B. Zuckerman

Posted: November 5, 2010

It was the worst of times for the Democrats and the best of times for the Republicans—almost. The GOP did not succeed in capturing the Senate, or dethroning the Democratic leader, but with an energy boost from the Tea Party movement it certainly reflected the anger and dismay of voters who see their country foundering at home and abroad.

The results represent a sharp rebuke to President Obama, who interpreted his 2008 "vote for change" as a mandate for changing everything and all at once. Right from the start, he got his priorities badly wrong, sacrificing the need to help create jobs in favor of his determination to pass Obamacare. It was the state of the economy that demanded genius and concentration, and it just did not get it. The president will now have to respond to public anger, not with anger management and, not, please God, with still more rhetoric. The unusually revealing exit polls spell it all out—how he re-energized the Republican Party, lost the independent center, and failed to overcome the widespread sense that the country is heading in the wrong direction.

The exit polls conducted by Edison Research for the National Election Pool show that the economy was the dominant issue, rated at 62 percent, while healthcare was only at 18 percent. Minority voters remained loyal (9 in 10 blacks and 2 in 3 among Hispanics), but everywhere else Obama was deserted. Independents and women fled the Democrats; among white women, no less than 57 percent chose the GOP. There are some surprises for the conventional wisdom. The case for creating more jobs by government spending was rated within a hair's breadth of reducing the deficit (37 percent to 39 percent) and opinion was evenly divided (33 to 33) on whether the stimulus had hurt or helped the economy. Voters registered their disapproval of Democratic control of Congress and of what the White House promised but failed to deliver. It is apparent that Obama didn't seem to have understood the problems of the average American.

conclusion at-

Mort Zuckerman: America's Love Affair With Obama Is Over - US News and World Report

If the economy picks up, jobs are created, and the GOP House sits on its hands, Obama will be re-elected in 2012.

Forum List

Back