major announcement from Prager U.

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
Prager U has a prescious person who is leaving for her own interests. She was once a hard core Left winger. Her mom still is one. She stands up for what is right.
This is her hurrah done by Prager U.

Prager U has a prescious person who is leaving for her own interests. She was once a hard core Left winger. Her mom still is one. She stands up for what is right.

You understand Prager is a propaganda site, and not a university, don't you?

Well, you understand what you read in ABC, NBC, CBS and PBS is pure propaganda, don't you? I chuckle that some say that because Prager is not an accredited university, it therefore is not one. Still it is a pretty active teaching operation.

You don’t realize Prager U is propaganda?

Bet you swear it is a real University
I get plenty of propaganda in your texts. Universities can teach and still not be commonly accredited. Do you admit the MSM is pure propaganda?

Well, you understand what you read in ABC, NBC, CBS and PBS is pure propaganda, don't you? I chuckle that some say that because Prager is not an accredited university, it therefore is not one. Still it is a pretty active teaching operation.
Why do you suppose they're not accredited?

What is "prescious?"

If you like Prager U, you will LOVE The Lincoln Project

It was founded by Republicans probably by Abe Lincoln himself

The TV networks don't claim to be universities.

I get plenty of propaganda in your texts. Universities can teach and still not be commonly accredited. Do you admit the MSM is pure propaganda?

Prager has nothing to do with a University

was co-founded in 2009 by Allen Estrin and talk show host Dennis Prager. Despite the name including the word "university", it is not an academic institution and does not confer degrees.[4]

You do realize that every university in America is a propaganda site, and have abandoned being a university a few decades ago, don't you?

Forum List

Back