major announcement from Prager U.

Well, you understand what you read in ABC, NBC, CBS and PBS is pure propaganda, don't you? I chuckle that some say that because Prager is not an accredited university, it therefore is not one. Still it is a pretty active teaching operation.
But not a university. It's a "teaching operation" that espouses views favorable to the political right.

A while back, I would have assumed that was sarcasm. I'm not so sure any more. You MAGAs are getting crazier by the day, and it's reasonable to think you might actually be stupid enough to believe all that crap.
They learned it in Prager U

You understand Prager is a propaganda site, and not a university, don't you?
That poster doesn't know that.

Open up the link and look at the graphics. Scroll to the "Kids Shows"
Grooming kids? Watch out for the donation popup.

You understand Prager is a propaganda site, and not a university, don't you?

Harvard, Yale, Princeton…and most universities are left wing indoctrination centers…..at least you don’t pay hundreds of thousands of dollars for Prager U to teach your children to hate our country, our Bill of Rights and freedom….

Harvard, Yale, Princeton…and most universities are left wing indoctrination centers…..at least you don’t pay hundreds of thousands of dollars for Prager U to teach your children to hate our country, our Bill of Rights and freedom….
I suppose the information you might receive from prager is worth what they charge for it, if you dont count all the pleas for donations.

I suppose the information you might receive from prager is worth what they charge for it, if you dont count all the pleas for donations.
Whereas the Left universities simply milk you for tens of thousands to learn their propaganda.

They learned it in Prager U
The left constantly does not think America can be improved. Not unless they do it. But they harm America.

I spent decades as a hard core Democrat and around 1978 started studying this government in depth. I learned I was wrong to be a Democrat. Prager was not involved in my studies.

I highly recommend to all they read a book by William E. Simon that is called A Time for Truth.

The left constantly does not think America can be improved. Not unless they do it. But they harm America.

I spent decades as a hard core Democrat and around 1978 started studying this government in depth. I learned I was wrong to be a Democrat. Prager was not involved in my studies.

I highly recommend to all they read a book by William E. Simon that is called A Time for Truth.
I was a Republican until the early 90s.
They just became too callous for me to take

I was a Republican until the early 90s.
They just became too callous for me to take
In what way did they become callous? I can spell out multiple claims against Democrats. Why do you advertise you are a right winger?

Forum List

Back