Maine’s radical abortion desires is now confirmed to be bringing back Eugenics

The article says the fetus has lethal skeletal dysplasia. I never heard of it so I looked it up. This is what it is.

This is not Downs Syndrome. This a a severe condition that is incompatible with life. The fetus is either still born or dies soon after birth from respiratory failure.

Why should a woman be forced to carry to term?

If an adult is diagnosed with a terminal disease and given 2 years to live, would the pro-abortionists here support the idea of just stabbing that person to death immediately? Why or why not?

Whereas you just want to cull the disabled, Adolf.

Maybe don’t throw stones when you live in a porcelain hovel.
I don’t see how you are any better if you support forcing a woman to bear a fetus that will be either stillborn or die soon of respiratory failure.

If an adult is diagnosed with a terminal disease and given 2 years to live, would the pro-abortionists here support the idea of just stabbing that person to death immediately? Why or why not?
An adult is not living within another’s body.

An adult is not living within another’s body.
No human from day one on can live on this planet completely devoid of human support and interaction for long. No one, not even the most morally bankrupt pro-abortionist, would support the idea that a mother were to stab her one year old baby to death and tear apart the corpse. You'd best take stock.

Last edited:
No human from day one on can live on this planet completely devoid of human support and interaction for long. No one, not even the most morally bankrupt pro-abortionist, would support the idea that a mother were to stab her one year old baby to death and tear apart the corpse. You'd best take stock.
That isn’t what the situation is. Prior to birth, the fetus is housed within another person’s body. That person has primary rights to their own body. And that doesn’t mean she would choose abortion, but tbe choice has to be hers. We are already seeing some ugly fall out from laws that restrict abortion to when a woman is in imminent danger of death.

In this particular situation, forcing her to carry to term a baby with a condition incompatible with life just seems cruel and shows how little value is given to her.

That isn’t what the situation is. Prior to birth, the fetus is housed within another person’s body. That person has primary rights to their own body. And that doesn’t mean she would choose abortion, but tbe choice has to be hers. ...
So, a mother should be allowed to kill a one year old baby but not a two year old baby?

In this particular situation, forcing her to carry to term a baby with a condition incompatible with life just seems cruel and shows how little value is given to her.

Having a baby as the female of the species was designed to do is "cruel," but slaughtering the most innocent and vulnerable of humans is not? Is that really how you think?

I don’t see how you are any better if you support forcing a woman to bear a fetus that will be either stillborn or die soon of respiratory failure.
Maybe you should check your prescription then.

Not killing the disabled makes me the same as a eugenicist who targets the disabled and dying for death?

GFY.

Same to you. I already know you value the woman less than what she carries. You can drop the pretense.
No, you don’t you know jack shit about anything, per usual.

Equality doesn’t prioritize anyone over anyone. Right there on the tin - equal.

But anyone defending a Hitlerian kill the weak and infirm and disabled attitude has no chance of understanding and respecting equality.

Forum List

Back