Maine adopts constitutional carry

Speaking of lazy.... did you notice that none of this substantiates any the of the claims you made?
Sad that you have to lie to make your points; even sadder that you don't care.

Well, if you don't think that what I posted substantiates that GUN MANUFACTURERS also fund the NRA....then perhaps that grown up who turned your "puter on for you can help.

When they can show that any mental health data base won't be used against normal people to keep them from guns...then I will be on board...but we know that any attempt to use mental health as a reason to ban ownership will be extrapolated to include any one who had any type of counseling...ever.......
We don't trust you.......you are not honest, you are not rational...and you hate people owning guns....
Would you then agree that "freedom of speech" is just something that is treasured when it suit your own biases?
:lol:
Who here is whining about the efficacy of political lobbying?
I mean, other than you?

You are speaking in left wing gibberish...please clarify.....

I'll type real slow..........Why can't a physician who suspects that a patient may be NUTS, ask that patient is he owns a gun??? I mean that physician is prescribing anti-psychotic prescriptions...should freedom of speech ALSO carry to asking someone who is psychotic or paranoid if he has a gun in that freaking doctor's office?

Speaking of lazy.... did you notice that none of this substantiates any the of the claims you made?
Sad that you have to lie to make your points; even sadder that you don't care.
Well, if you don't think that what I posted substantiates that GUN MANUFACTURERS also fund the NRA...
Look... another lie.
You claimed:
the vast majority of {NRA} funding comes from gun-manufacturers and some of the biggest contributors are foreign ones
Maine adopts constitutional carry
You have done nothing to substantiate this claim.

Sad that you have to lie to make your points; even sadder that you don't care

I mean, other than you?

Not really worth the effort or cyberspace to debate with gun-nuts who need an extension of their gonads......Go play with your weapons and be afraid.....be VERY afraid...)

(I have work and better things to do.)

I mean, other than you?
Not really worth the effort or cyberspace to debate with gun-nuts who need an extension of their gonads......Go play with your weapons and be afraid.....be VERY afraid...)
Thank you for further proving the premise that anti-gun loons can only argue from emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.
Keep up the good work.
:clap:

I'll type real slow..........Why can't a physician who suspects that a patient may be NUTS, ask that patient is he owns a gun??? I mean that physician is prescribing anti-psychotic prescriptions...should freedom of speech ALSO carry to asking someone who is psychotic or paranoid if he has a gun in that freaking doctor's office?

First...we aren't talking about trained mental health professionals but general practitioners....who are the ones the gun grabbers,want to make that decision.....because they will more likely upload incorrect mental health information into the system...

Because what if the patient says he is feeling down....the doctor lists that, and that he has a gun....that goes into the data base and when they try to buy a gun...they get blocked......when they are not dangerously mentally ill.....and then in other states they will want the police to use that data base of erroneous info. To go to that patients home and take their guns...based on a general practitioner marking down..."patient feels down...owns gun"

So...you are trying to lie about the implications of this policy...typical anti gunner...but We know how you think and what you want.....so sell it to someone who has no clue about who you are....

First...we aren't talking about trained mental health professionals but general practitioners....who are the ones the gun grabbers,want to make that decision.....because they will more likely upload incorrect mental health information into the system...

Because what if the patient says he is feeling down....the doctor lists that, and that he has a gun....that goes into the data base and when they try to buy a gun...they get blocked......when they are not dangerously mentally ill.....and then in other states they will want the police to use that data base of erroneous info. To go to that patients home and take their guns...based on a general practitioner marking down..."patient feels down...owns gun"

So...you are trying to lie about the implications of this policy...typical anti gunner...but We know how you think and what you want.....so sell it to someone who has no clue about who you are....
Because only a judge can decide that someone's health warrants the suspension of their right to arms; when the matter goes before the judge, then too does the issue of gun ownership.

Anti-gun loons don't just not respect the rights of the law abiding, they outwardly oppose them.

I mean, other than you?

I will hand it too you...the sexual fixation that you anti gun extremists have for gums took a while for you to reveal in yourself...but you did it.......you should probably get counseling......fixating your sexual worth on a gun is just not healthy....

Despite the naysayers, I think this is a good law and I hope my state follows suit.

Despite the naysayers, I think this is a good law and I hope my state follows suit.

The naysayers have never been right...we started the concealed and open carry movement back when Florida adopted it in 1987... And with each state they cried, and bitched and peed their pants, saying allowing peaceful, law abiding, non violent people to carry guns would lead to more gun violence........

and in each state they were proven wrong....and today..with more Americans owning guns...and more than 12.8 million people carryin guns for self defense.....that's right...12.8 million......

Our gun murder rate has gone down........gone down....not up.....

the "naysayers" have been wrong on all counts, on all their beliefs.....each and every one.

Not necessarily.

Only allowing people eligible to join a militia to keep and bear arms, would disenfranchise ALL females, males under the age of 16, and over the age of 45.
(Standard requirements in most colonial militias)

Giving the right to the PEOPLE gives the right to everyone.

Now, now......you're "interpreting" what you wish to read into the Amendment.....Fully realizing that the writers never mentioned carrying a concealed weapon into a movie theatre to ward off some nut job with an automatic, they DID specifically state a MILITIA to defend against [presumably] an invader.

Please step back from your electronic devise...there was already an early repeating rifle at the time of the Bill of Rights....but there was no concept of electronic media.....you have no right to a computer...right?

The very first repeating rifle was powered by air (invented in the late 1700's), but wasn't very widely used due to it's fragility and requirement of highly trained personnel to operate.

The first viable repeating rifle didn't appear until the mid to late 1800's (well after the Bill of Rights).

Might wanna spend some more time with your electronic device before you pull bullshit outta your ass.

Pull this out of your ass moron...

Multiple barrel firearm - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Multiple barrel firearms date back to the 1300s, when the first volley guns were developed.[2

The science of firearms was progressing moron.....

I understand that the science was progressing, but there were no repeating RIFLES (as you specified in your post) that were widely in use at the time the Bill of Rights was written.

Oh yeah..........................multiple barrel firearms aren't the same as repeating rifles.

Repeating rifles have only ONE barrel, not multiples. Most multiple barrel firearms in use during the time you're talking about weren't rifles, they were Gatling guns, which has to be dragged by horses and men because they were roughly the same size as a cannon.

And rifles and cannons aren't the same size........................

Pull this out of your ass moron...

Multiple barrel firearm - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Multiple barrel firearms date back to the 1300s, when the first volley guns were developed.[2

The science of firearms was progressing moron.....

I understand that the science was progressing, but there were no repeating RIFLES (as you specified in your post) that were widely in use at the time the Bill of Rights was written.

Oh yeah..........................multiple barrel firearms aren't the same as repeating rifles.

Repeating rifles have only ONE barrel, not multiples. Most multiple barrel firearms in use during the time you're talking about weren't rifles, they were Gatling guns, which has to be dragged by horses and men because they were roughly the same size as a cannon.

And rifles and cannons aren't the same size........................

Did I say widely used twit.......no.....but they were working on the concept even back then......what a moron....

The first viable repeating rifle didn't come around until the mid 1800's, not when the Bill of Rights was written.

Might wanna Wikipedia "repeating rifle" sometime.

Here.................I'll even help you out......................

Repeating rifle - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

You might want to use that same source for looking up machine guns.

Machine gun - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

"The first known ancestors of multi-shot weapons were early revolvers made in Europe in the late 1500s. One is a shoulder-gun-length weapon made in Nuremberg, Germany, circa 1580. Another is a revolving arquebus, produced by Hans Stopler of Nuremberg in 1597.[5]

Replica Puckle Gun from Bucklers Hard
Another large, early repeating was created by James Puckle, a London lawyer, who patented what he called "The Puckle Gun" on May 15, 1718. It was a design for a 1 in. (25.4 mm) caliber, flintlock revolver cannon able to fire 9 rounds before reloading, intended for use on ships.[6] According to Puckle, it was able to fire round bullets at Christians and square bullets at Turks.[6] While ahead of its time, foreshadowing the designs of revolvers, it was not adopted or produced."

The first viable repeating rifle didn't come around until the mid 1800's, not when the Bill of Rights was written.

"The first known ancestors of multi-shot weapons were early revolvers made in Europe in the late 1500s. One is a shoulder-gun-length weapon made in Nuremberg, Germany, circa 1580. Another is a revolving arquebus, produced by Hans Stopler of Nuremberg in 1597.[5]

Another large, early repeating was created by James Puckle, a London lawyer, who patented what he called "The Puckle Gun" on May 15, 1718. It was a design for a 1 in. (25.4 mm) caliber, flintlock revolver cannon able to fire 9 rounds before reloading, intended for use on ships.[6] According to Puckle, it was able to fire round bullets at Christians and square bullets at Turks.[6] While ahead of its time, foreshadowing the designs of revolvers, it was not adopted or produced."

These anti gun extremists............thanks for the find.....I get tired of their trying to explain away our rights...

These anti gun extremists............thanks for the find.....I get tired of their trying to explain away our rights...

Been linking to that, or other sites with the same info, for 10 or so years

Hate to tell you, but just like multiple barrel guns aren't repeating rifles, neither are these.

Forum List

Back