Maher proves, yet again, the real racists are on the left

With a video yet to back up, the fact that not only is Maher an idiot (which conservatives always knew. This again proves the stupidity of many liberals that, they still can't figure that one out), but that he is another racist on the left.

Liberals have to make up out of whole cloth examples of "racism" by conservatives. Like the fraudulent quotes by Rush Limbaugh that supposedly proved he was a racist and shouldn't own an NFL team.

Or how about the idiots in here that post supposed racist signs by tea party members that turn out to be eight years old, or by someone who was asked to LEAVE by the Tea Party.

Or the supposed racist epitaphs thrown at black Congressmen by the Tea Party.

Funny, they STILL haven't produced the video that shows all this racism by the tea party.

But, conservatives don't have to lie about liberal racism. And they don't have to claim there is a video and then never produce it.

Here's Maher now:

RealClearPolitics - Video - Maher: Obama Not Acting Like A "Real Black" President

Now, the responses by the liberals will come in four camps.

A) Maher isn't being a racist, he's just a comedian and you don't have a sense of humor.

B) Maher is actually being supportive of the president and you redneck conservatives just can't understand his "nuance."

C) Maher is just an idiot and a racist. He isn't indicative of all liberals. How dare you paint all liberals as racist because of one example (as IF this is the only example:lol:)

D) They can't defend Maher so they will try to deflect by posting ludicrous fraudulent examples of tea party/republican/conservative/libertarian/martian/area51/etc.etc.etc. racism and try to hijack the thread and put conservatives on the defensive.

Oh and on the subject of tactic "D," can I say just one thing :eusa_shhh::

I could strangle the conservatives/libertarians/etc who fall for this tactic time after time, let them derail another thread and put conservatives on the defensive. You know who you are. Haven't you figured out this dumb ploy, yet?????? All you do is help them when you play this game. Stop falling for it!!!!!!! Simply point out they are playing this lame tactic and stay on subject. That is HOW you defeat a liberal. You will never defeat them, by allowing them to avoid the real substance of the debate.

Okay, Okay. Sorry, I shouted that one. (calm down now) Sorry about that. Just had to get that out of my system.

:eusa_shhh:

;)

teapartysamurai, I don't think you are quite clear on what racism is and is not.

Main Entry: rac·ism
Pronunciation: \ˈrā-ˌsi-zəm also -ˌshi-\
Function: noun
Date: 1933
1 : a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
2 : racial prejudice or discrimination
— rac·ist \-sist also -shist\ noun or adjective

Racism - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Tell me, how is what Bill Maher said "racist"? It was meant to poke fun at racial stereotypes, to get a laugh. It got a laugh. Mebbe I'm dense, but I don't see the problem. Is it somehow racist to say the word "black"?

He wasn't poking fun of the stereotype, he was exploiting the stereotype for a joke.

The joke is racist. But so what? We're never going to achieve any sort of racial harmony until we can all laugh at one another and not be ostricized for it.

Soooooooooooooooooo, racial harmony to you, is we all sitting around telling racist jokes??????? :eusa_eh::eusa_eh:

Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay . . . . :cuckoo:

In the face of being called a "racist" I like the Scilians method of sorting out bad judgement.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zc9zF8G2Pvc]YouTube - Scene from the Untouchables[/ame]

Anybody can pull a trigger..a baseball bat makes a statement.

"Racial harmony" to me is treating people as individuals. There are plenty of black assholes, but their blackness is not the cause of their assholeness....just as your whiteness ain't the cause of yours, teapartysamurai.

Last edited:
Seems to me that TPS wants to overreact and his doppelgangers want to sugarcoat it.

The joke was funny because it's racist. The fantasyland some of you live in really blows my mind.

Seems to me, what has happened is I hit a nerve and you don't like it.

You want to be able to tell racist jokes without consequence and you think the only way THAT FANTASY WORLD is ever going to happen is shut up people like me?

You go on with that fantasy world. Be my guest. :lol::lol:

"Racial harmony" to me is treating people as individuals. There are plenty of black assholes, but their blackness is not the cause of their assholeness....just as your whiteness ain't the cause of yours.

Liberals are NOT interested in ANY kind of harmony, except the harmony of their own totalitarian will.

Otherwise, they wouldn't try to thuggisly accuse conservatives of racism from every slip of the lip, like Macaca, while turning a blind eye to their own making "jokes" like Maher.

I'm not interested in harmony either.

I'm interested in exposing liberal double standards. Something, I'll never stop doing, because liberals provide me with an endless supply of their constant, pompous, self-righteous, hypocrisy.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

There are Liberal assholes. There are Liberals I like who've said things I thought were offensive. No one is claiming the moral high ground for a POV that centers on economics apart from you, who seem to attribute it to someone else.

There are Conservative assholes too, as you have so amply demonstrated, teapartysamurai. Stupid and cruel ain't any group's trademark, not merely because of their politcial leanings. Unless we are talking about the KKK, etc. -- but I assume you aren't claiming they are "Tea Baggers"?

Example A)

And if he had been a conservative?????????

The problem is the Conservatives see their comics as their "leaders".

Rush Limbaugh
Glenn Beck
Sarah (I can see Russia) Palin
The entire cast of "Fox News".
John (erectile dysfunction is a "medical condition") McCain
Andre (feed the poor and they'll "breed") Bauer
Bob (Happy Confederate Day!) McDonnell

Democrats are laughing "with" them, not "at" them.

While liberals make them VP's like Al Gore and Joe Biden.

Stand up Chuck! Oh God Bless you, what am I saying. Let's stand up for Chuck! :lol::lol: Moron.

And let's not forget that Al Gore took the initiative to create the internet!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

According to Vincent Cerf, a senior vice president with MCI Worldcom who's been called the Father of the Internet, "The Internet would not be where it is in the United States without the strong support given to it and related research areas by the Vice President in his current role and in his earlier role as Senator."

Ha ha ha ha ha ho ho ho ho tee hee hee giggle sniff sorry, I had to laugh a little.

Al Gore is a horse's ass with an ego the size of the Mississippi for accomplishments the size of a mud puddle. I don't know shit about Biden, all these months into the Obama administration -- which tells me plenty about that man.

I dunno where you get the idea that a socially liberal person cannot think critically, teapartysamurai, but t'aint the case. Slavish dedication to fixed ideas that have no real world proof is not encouraged in Liberals, though judging by your posts, it is most welcome in Conservatives.

What's the matter with you, that you cannot see what an ass Palin is? How can you perceive the assholeness of Pelosi so clearly but fail to see THE VERY SAME thing -- stupidity and arrogance -- in Palin? The Truth does not alter itself to suit depending on who speaks it -- Truth is immutable. Are you in need of some sort of medication?

I am a Republican, asshole. I'd like people with the sort of ability to think for themselves you have demonstrated to go back to their snake-handling churches and GET THE FUCK out of the Conservative side of politics. While you are busy whingeing on and on and on about abortion or whatever burr you have up your ass, this country's economic future grows blacker every day. We are approaching The Point Of No Return, but those of us who have noticed cannot get a fucking thing done because YOU folks are running around acting like a bunch of little girls after someone stole their My Little Pony collection.

Grow up or shut up. You are just making noise.

The VERY reason this nation is going to hell in a handbasket is the freakish demand by wing nuts that all Conservative pols kiss the ass of insanity. We cannot get a Conservative pol elected if he admits he believes in evolution or supports abortion rights or is not a fundamentalist christian. He has to wrap himself in the flag and sing "Gimme That Old Time Religion" or else people like teapartsamurai will hound him out of the race.

Next time you get angry about our bleak economic future, teapartysamurai, LOOK IN THE MIRROR. You people stepped into politics as the Moral Majority back in the 1980's and hijacked the Republican Party as The Party of Ignorance and Ignoranmuses.

There may well now be more stupid Republicans than smart ones, but it doesn't alter the result: even when we CAN get a Republican elected, we are getting stupid results, thanks to YOU.

Last edited:
The VERY reason this nation is going to hell in a handbasket is the freakish demand by wing nuts that all Conservative pols kiss the ass of insanity. We cannot get a Conservative pol elected if he admits he believes in evolution or supports abortion rights or is not a fundamentalist christian. He has to wrap himself in the flag and sing "Gimme That Old Time Religion" or else people like teapartsamurai will hound him out of the race.

Next time you get angry about our bleak economic future, teapartysamurai, LOOK IN THE MIRROR. You people stepped into politics as the Moral Majority back in the 1980's and hijacked the Republican Party as The Party of Ignorance and Ignoranmuses.

There may well now be more stupid Republicans than smart ones, but it doesn't alter the result: even when we CAN get a Republican elected, we are getting stupid results, thanks to YOU.

Isn't it obvious? The reason you get "stupid" results when you elect Republicans is because the Republicans you elect are "stupid".

Al Gore is a horse's ass with an ego the size of the Mississippi for accomplishments the size of a mud puddle. I don't know shit about Biden, all these months into the Obama administration -- which tells me plenty about that man.

I dunno where you get the idea that a socially liberal person cannot think critically, teapartysamurai, but t'aint the case. Slavish dedication to fixed ideas that have no real world proof is not encouraged in Liberals, though judging by your posts, it is most welcome in Conservatives.

What's the matter with you, that you cannot see what an ass Palin is? How can you perceive the assholeness of Pelosi so clearly but fail to see THE VERY SAME thing -- stupidity and arrogance -- in Palin? The Truth does not alter itself to suit depending on who speaks it -- Truth is immutable. Are you in need of some sort of medication?

I am a Republican, asshole. I'd like people with the sort of ability to think for themselves you have demonstrated to go back to their snake-handling churches and GET THE FUCK out of the Conservative side of politics. While you are busy whingeing on and on and on about abortion or whatever burr you have up your ass, this country's economic future grows blacker every day. We are approaching The Point Of No Return, but those of us who have noticed cannot get a fucking thing done because YOU folks are running around acting like a bunch of little girls after someone stole their My Little Pony collection.

No proof except from the guy that actually invented the Internet. Guess that doesn't count.

As far as the economy, you might want to take a look at:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/econo...ecting-a-labor-shortage-soon.html#post2358132

But I suspect you won't. Ignorance is so much more comforting.

I have had some personal written correspondence with Al Gore on a couple of my inventions. I found him polite, intelligent and warm in his responses. I believe Gore is a scapegoat for many whom don't have a clue what they are talking about..not surprising.

So, for Maher, the essence of blackness is mindless thuggery and sexual perversion. And there is a set of behaviors that are definitively black. But this paradigm is not racist. It is just good fun.

So, for Maher, the essence of blackness is mindless thuggery and sexual perversion. And there is a set of behaviors that are definitively black. But this paradigm is not racist. It is just good fun.

Just curious, have there been threads on Dennis Miller?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-FRkndIgwg]YouTube - Dennis Miller on Obama's Afghanistan Speech O'REILLY FACTOR FOX News 12-2-09[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f21LmwI8MPk&feature=related]YouTube - Dennis Miller on Global Warming[/ame]

How is Dennis Miller relevant for a discussion of Bill Maher?

just because some other idiot does something does not mean it is right or excusable.

How is Dennis Miller relevant for a discussion of Bill Maher?

just because some other idiot does something does not mean it is right or excusable.

Uhhh, because they are both comedians who do "satire"?

Only one is far "right" and one is far "left"?

Because I have heard the right "crying and whining" over both Bill Maher and Jon Stewart, but I have never heard the left "cry and whine" about Dennis Miller?

Because the left can take it, but the right is simply to "sensitive" and "fragile"?

I have had some personal written correspondence with Al Gore on a couple of my inventions. I found him polite, intelligent and warm in his responses. I believe Gore is a scapegoat for many whom don't have a clue what they are talking about..not surprising.

HUGGY, the man is a pol. He rose to become Veep. OF COURSE he's charming. How the hell is "charming" an accomplishment?

Isn't it obvious? The reason you get "stupid" results when you elect Republicans is because the Republicans you elect are "stupid".

That's unfair, rdean. There are smart pols in each party....but it is hard to get one to national name-recognition unless he panders to the likes of teapartysamuai, and by so doing, at least ACTS stupid.

Forum List

Back