Maher proves, yet again, the real racists are on the left

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
With a video yet to back up, the fact that not only is Maher an idiot (which conservatives always knew. This again proves the stupidity of many liberals that, they still can't figure that one out), but that he is another racist on the left.

Liberals have to make up out of whole cloth examples of "racism" by conservatives. Like the fraudulent quotes by Rush Limbaugh that supposedly proved he was a racist and shouldn't own an NFL team.

Or how about the idiots in here that post supposed racist signs by tea party members that turn out to be eight years old, or by someone who was asked to LEAVE by the Tea Party.

Or the supposed racist epitaphs thrown at black Congressmen by the Tea Party.

Funny, they STILL haven't produced the video that shows all this racism by the tea party.

But, conservatives don't have to lie about liberal racism. And they don't have to claim there is a video and then never produce it.

Here's Maher now:

HBO's Bill Maher: "I thought when we elected a black president, we were going to get a black president. You know, this [BP oil spill] is where I want a real black president. I want him in a meeting with the BP CEOs, you know, where he lifts up his shirt where you can see the gun in his pants. That's -- (in black man voice) 'we've got a motherfu**ing problem here?' Shoot somebody in the foot."

RealClearPolitics - Video - Maher: Obama Not Acting Like A "Real Black" President

Now, the responses by the liberals will come in four camps.

A) Maher isn't being a racist, he's just a comedian and you don't have a sense of humor.

B) Maher is actually being supportive of the president and you redneck conservatives just can't understand his "nuance."

C) Maher is just an idiot and a racist. He isn't indicative of all liberals. How dare you paint all liberals as racist because of one example (as IF this is the only example:lol:)

D) They can't defend Maher so they will try to deflect by posting ludicrous fraudulent examples of tea party/republican/conservative/libertarian/martian/area51/etc.etc.etc. racism and try to hijack the thread and put conservatives on the defensive.

Oh and on the subject of tactic "D," can I say just one thing :eusa_shhh::

I could strangle the conservatives/libertarians/etc who fall for this tactic time after time, let them derail another thread and put conservatives on the defensive. You know who you are. Haven't you figured out this dumb ploy, yet?????? All you do is help them when you play this game. Stop falling for it!!!!!!! Simply point out they are playing this lame tactic and stay on subject. That is HOW you defeat a liberal. You will never defeat them, by allowing them to avoid the real substance of the debate.

Okay, Okay. Sorry, I shouted that one. (calm down now) Sorry about that. Just had to get that out of my system.

:eusa_shhh:

;)

Last edited:

I already headed off any argument you had against it, huh?

:lol::lol::lol:

Recognizing that someone has a valid argument against your POV =/= "heading it off".

I'm a conservative. I found that skit funny. You're fauxrage at a humorous 20 second comedy sketch is exactly what I said.

Lame.

You're a conservative yet, you did EXACTLY what I said you would? (See my four arguments LIBERALS would make)

That is was "humorous" and we should just have a sense of humor?

That was example A.

Would liberals allow that argument had a conservative said that about the president????????

So conservative, yet you have the hypocrisy of a liberal?

Better check your "conservatism" again. It's being compromised by watching liberal idiots like Maher.

I already headed off any argument you had against it, huh?

Recognizing that someone has a valid argument against your POV =/= "heading it off".

I'm a conservative. I found that skit funny. You're fauxrage at a humorous 20 second comedy sketch is exactly what I said.

Lame.

You're a conservative yet, you did EXACTLY what I said you would? (See my four arguments LIBERALS would make)

That was example A.

Would liberals allow that argument had a conservative said that about the president????????

Better check your "conservatism" again. It's being compromised by watching liberal idiots like Maher.

Again.

Recognizing that someone can blow your argument out of the water =/= "countering" it. Better polish up on your debate skills there.

I don't care if liberals would have allowed the sketch if a conservative had made it. if they had brought it up, I would be making the exact same argument to them. But YOU brought it up buck-o. Don't like it? Don't make a lame post. Funny is funny. And that was funny. Your debating using a logical fallacy. Try again.

And I don't watch Maher. As a matter of fact, I didn't see this clip until you posted it. By your logic, this makes you more "compromised by liberal idiots" than I.

Logic does not like you.

Last edited:
TPS = Leading the charge against racism in comedy and imposing the doctrines of political correctness!

Will wonders never cease! :lol:

Lame.

That was example A.

Again.

Recognizing that someone can blow your argument out of the water =/= "countering" it. Better polish up on your debate skills there.

And I don't watch Maher. As a matter of fact, I didn't see this clip until you posted it. By your logic, this makes you more "compromised by liberal idiots" than I.

Logic does not like you.

If you can blow my argument out of the water, when will you?

You did EXACTLY what I said you would. Claim it was funny, and I just don't have a sense of humor.

And providing an example of racism makes me a racist?

Nice, desperate attempt to deflect. But that is example D). Liberals would try to deflect.

Now you can tell me you don't care either way. Which will be a lie, because if you didn't care, you wouldn't be in this thread.

Who needs to brush up on his/her debate skills?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

TPS = Leading the charge against racism in comedy and imposing the doctrines of political correctness!

BWAHAHAHAA! Oh, will wonders ever cease!

Yeah, example A) It was funny and I just don't have a sense of humor.

Does anyone think that would work had it been a conservative making this joke?

The lengths liberals will go to, to give their own a free pass.

I told you, this is what they would do!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

With a video yet to back up, the fact that not only is Maher an idiot (which conservatives always knew. This again proves the stupidity of many liberals that, they still can't figure that one out), but that he is another racist on the left.

Liberals have to make up out of whole cloth examples of "racism" by conservatives. Like the fraudulent quotes by Rush Limbaugh that supposedly proved he was a racist and shouldn't own an NFL team.

Or how about the idiots in here that post supposed racist signs by tea party members that turn out to be eight years old, or by someone who was asked to LEAVE by the Tea Party.

Funny, they STILL haven't produced the video that shows all this racism by the tea party.

But, conservatives don't have to lie about liberal racism. And they don't have to claim there is a video and then never produce it.

Here's Maher now:

HBO's Bill Maher: "I thought when we elected a black president, we were going to get a black president. You know, this [BP oil spill] is where I want a real black president. I want him in a meeting with the BP CEOs, you know, where he lifts up his shirt where you can see the gun in his pants. That's -- (in black man voice) 'we've got a motherfu**ing problem here?' Shoot somebody in the foot."

RealClearPolitics - Video - Maher: Obama Not Acting Like A "Real Black" President

A) Maher isn't being a racist, he's just a comedian and you don't have a sense of humor.

B) Maher is actually being supportive of the president and you redneck conservatives just can't understand his "nuance."

C) Maher is just an idiot and a racist. He isn't indicative of all liberals. How dare you paint all liberals as racist because of one example (as IF this is the only example:lol:)

D) They can't defend Maher so they will try to deflect by posting ludicrous fraudulent examples of tea party/republican/conservative/libertarian/martian/area51/etc.etc.etc. racism and try to hijack the thread and put conservatives on the defensive.

I could strangle the conservatives/libertarians/etc who fall for this tactic time after time, let them derail another thread and put conservatives on the defensive. You know who you are. Haven't you figured out this dumb ploy, yet?????? All you do is help them when you play this game. Stop falling for it!!!!!!! Simply point out they are playing this lame tactic and stay on subject. That is HOW you defeat a liberal. You will never defeat them, by allowing them to avoid the real substance of the debate.

Okay, Okay. Sorry, I shouted that one. (calm down now) Sorry about that. Just had to get that out of my system.

;)

You do know he's a "comic", right?

That was example A.

Again.

Logic does not like you.

If you can blow my argument out of the water, when will you?

You did EXACTLY what I said you would. Claim it was funny, and I just don't have a sense of humor.

And providing an example of racism makes me a racist?

Nice, desperate attempt to deflect. But that is example D). Liberals would try to deflect.

Now you can tell me you don't care either way. Which will be a lie, because if you didn't care, you wouldn't be in this thread.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

You can predict what I'm going to post, before I post it? And then argue against a post I never made?

You, obviously.

Comedy is comedy. Just because YOU didn't find it funny does not mean that it is automatically racist because he happened to note the fact that the president is, indeed, a black man.

I'm Italian. Do I get in a huff when Italians are depicted in comedic movies as "making an offer he can't refuse"? No. Is it racist or ethnicist? No. It's funny. So why is it racist that Maher would like to see the president act like Samuel L Jackson in one of his flicks?

Oh, thats right. It's not.

Straws, you're grasping at them.

I don't consider Maher's comedy routine racist. Bad taste - yes. Racist - no. He's an entertainer trying to be funny. Just the same as Rush and the "Magic Negro" routine, and Glenn Beck riffing on Obama's daughter's "plug the hole" comment.

It's a sad state for our society when we can't make fun of someone or something without being accused of racism or bigotry - and I would hope the lefties would quit flinging the R word ad nauseam.

Last edited:

Decrying the behavior of liberals, while simultaneously engaging in the exact same behavior, makes you look patently hypocritical, retarded or both.

Decrying the behavior of liberals, while simultaneously engaging in the exact same behavior, makes you look patently hypocritical, retarded or both.

I'll take Option C.

I've been reading valeyard/sammy's posts for over five years.

There is NO doubt. She is both.

Here's Maher now:

;)

You do know he's a "comic", right?

Conservatopia is way too serious a place for comedians.

Funny ones at least.

What I always find funny is when the lefties back up their view by linking to comedians and satirists. Now, that is entertainment.

Lefties link to comics because they want to share the joke.

Righties link to comics because they think comics represent the Democratic position.

The mistake is understandable.

When you can take a speech by right wing politicians and repeat it word for word and win an Emmy for writing in a comic category, the mistake is understandable:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCF3Vpf6iCg]YouTube - Vaughn Ward Plagiarizes Obama's 2004 DNC Speech[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgRA8oTk8ig]YouTube - Tina Fey Quotes Sarah Palin Word For Word[/ame]

Forum List

Back