Magoo: "We never intended to separate families..."

LiveLeak-dot-com-obamatimearabspringmuslimchildren_1529676312.jpg

You guys not only lie....you do Photoshop! Talented Criminals!

Sorry....u are a little late on that one...trump has his Time cover..
.finally!

What policy did Trump institute that led to this child’s death? (Never mind the fact that you all were labeling them as migrant scum)....

Fact is, Trump created a policy that backfired horribly so you defend to the hilt and then find other targets to deflect on. Obama has been out of office over a year. Your deflections
S where thin.

So your impression on the statement from Session is?
My impression is that Trump and Sessions are trying to enforce current law and provide for border security, So that leads to essentially a choice between three alternatives when it comes to adults with children in tow. Detain the adults for due process separately from the children; detain the adults for due process with the children; or allow the adults to self deport with the children.

Many on the left seem to want catch and release.

I would disagree. They are not trying to enforce current law. They are using current law to justify draconian policies as to how that law should be enforced.

My impression is that Trump and Sessions are trying to enforce current law and provide for border security, So that leads to essentially a choice between three alternatives when it comes to adults with children in tow. Detain the adults for due process separately from the children; detain the adults for due process with the children; or allow the adults to self deport with the children.

I would disagree. They are not trying to enforce current law. They are using current law to justify draconian policies as to how that law should be enforced.

Don't forget the Biblical quote users to justify the child abuse. Next the GOP will be using the Bible to justify slavery....

Don't forget the Biblical quote users to justify the child abuse. Next the GOP will be using the Bible to justify slavery....
That quote was atrocious. Use of it in his instance angered a lot of Christians too.

That is certainly a blatant lie giving what he, Kelly and Trump have openly stated. Geez it just never ends.

But trump and his leg humpers know they can sell any and every lie to their cult. Their "base" just hear a lie and accept any convoluted explanation they are given or...

"Well....it sounds like a lie....but Donald said it wasn't....so I guess it isn't...."

Yup....sheep....every one of them.

What policy did Trump institute that led to this child’s death? (Never mind the fact that you all were labeling them as migrant scum)....

Fact is, Trump created a policy that backfired horribly so you defend to the hilt and then find other targets to deflect on. Obama has been out of office over a year. Your deflections
S where thin.
That's Obama. Not Trump.

Both are examples of using photoshop as a tool to issue propaganda under the guise of journalism. :)

That quote was atrocious. Use of it in his instance angered a lot of Christians too.

They are desperate to torture brown people. Those damn Muslims just are not violent enough! Why are mass shootings being carried out by Whites? Frustrating trump....

S where thin.
That's Obama. Not Trump.

Both are examples of using photoshop as a tool to issue propaganda under the guise of journalism. :)

But the orange king got all the press towering over a crying little girl. He was made proud!

S where thin.
That's Obama. Not Trump.

Are you saying Trump’s policy did not result in thousands of children removed from their parents including toddlers such as the one portrayed? I don’t think it is propaganda, but a policy so poorly thought out it caused havoc and abuse.

S where thin.
That's Obama. Not Trump.

But the orange king got all the press towering over a crying little girl. He was made proud!
Everyone knows it's propaganda. It's like Hillary "winning" the nomination. When your scam is exposed, you lose. :)

Right now I'd say only Melania. I think she really doesn't care about children and she said so in public. Other than that no, the Trump administration is a leaking colostomy bag of puss filled stools dripping on the American flag.

Wow! Great description!

S where thin.
That's Obama. Not Trump.

Are you saying Trump’s policy did not result in thousands of children removed from their parents including toddlers such as the one portrayed? I don’t think it is propaganda, but a policy so poorly thought out it caused havoc and abuse.
Then we know you are equally outraged at Obama's policy of drowning children in the ME.

This is Orwellian type stuff. Goebbels smiles on you.

S where thin.
That's Obama. Not Trump.

Everyone knows it's propaganda. It's like Hillary "winning" the nomination. When your scam is exposed, you lose. :)

It is a fact. You used a child that was trying to flee Syria in your Photoshop. You really are a slug. Its my IGNORE nifht! Poof!

S where thin.
That's Obama. Not Trump.

Then we know you are equally outraged at Obama's policy of drowning children in the ME.

This is Orwellian type stuff. Goebbels smiles on you.

Slug Ignored....

S where thin.
That's Obama. Not Trump.

It is a fact. You used a child that was trying to flee Syria in your Photoshop. You really are a slug. Its my IGNORE nifht! Poof!
Because of Obama's foreign policy.

C ya. :)

Forum List

Back