Magoo: "We never intended to separate families..."

they think everyone is as stupid as their base.

And their base....as witnessed on USMB....are some if the most gullible...clueless.....cult members ever to take a breath of air. They are amazingly stupid!

trump can lie to their face and then deny it five minutes later and they grovel...."yes....yes.....we believe you Master." I was sure the leg humping they do on trump would have stopped by now...

Now it’s Sessions’ turn to lie.

Well.... Since this is an unabashed....easily proven....LIE
...Maybe the Orange King will use this as an excuse to fire Magoo.....since he hates the man's racist soul. Not because he is racist...but because Magoo is a weeny who wouldn't lie for the Great Leader.

Y'all just want practically open boarders in which child is a ticket through the system.

Y'all just want practically open boarders in which child is a ticket through the system.

Not at all. It would be refreshing for ONE DAY to go by without an outrageous lie coming from this criminal regime....JUST ONE DAY!

As long as the Orange King has lips
...it won't happen. And all his.minions have caught the disease called lyingtrumpitis.....

Not at all. It would be refreshing for ONE DAY to go by without an outrageous lie coming from this criminal regime....JUST ONE DAY!

...it won't happen. And all his.minions have caught the disease called lyingtrumpitis.....
Then how do you suggest securing the border such that a child isn't a ticket through the system under current law?

Then how do you suggest securing the border such that a child isn't a ticket through the system under current law?

I have written this before but here it goes again.

Congress needs to address all the immigration issues in an immigration reform bill. They have been dicking around with this for years. The far right needs to grow a heart and many on the far left needs to grow a brain.

I have found on numerous occasions on this board Republicans...such as yourself asking....so what is your solution to numerous issues. Cute....but there are no easy answers. So don't do that again...

Congress needs to address all the immigration issues in an immigration reform bill. They have been dicking around with this for years. The far right needs to grow a heart and many on the far left needs to grow a brain.

I have found on numerous occasions on this board Republicans...such as yourself asking....so what is your solution to numerous issues. Cute....but there are no easy answers. So don't do that again...
First, my state does not register as republicans or democrats.
Second, that is a non-answer to my question, no specifics as to how having a child isn't a ticket across the border.

Second, that is a non-answer to my question, no specifics as to how having a child isn't a ticket across the border.

Just a Repubs ploy....they like to ask for simple answers to difficult issues and when they don't get one...they cry foul....I have seen it dozens of times in here.

Oh...u may Not be registered as a Repub...but it is quite obvious you are a trump boot licker....

Just a Repubs ploy....they like to ask for simple answers to difficult issues and when they don't get one...they cry foul....I have seen it dozens of times in here.

Oh...u may Not be registered as a Repub...but it is quite obvious you are a trump boot licker....
I asked a question, but I did not imply anything about the complexity of the solution.
Also, I voted 3rd party.

I asked a question, but I did not imply anything about the complexity of the solution.
Also, I voted 3rd party.

Just ragging on you. There is a solution....but it will take compromise and patience...Not sure I will see it in my lifetime.....which is pretty sad.

So your impression on the statement from Session is?

My impression is that Trump and Sessions are trying to enforce current law and provide for border security, So that leads to essentially a choice between three alternatives when it comes to adults with children in tow. Detain the adults for due process separately from the children; detain the adults for due process with the children; or allow the adults to self deport with the children.

Many on the left seem to want catch and release.

My impression is that Trump and Sessions are trying to enforce current law and provide for border security, So that leads to essentially a choice between three alternatives when it comes to adults with children in tow. Detain the adults for due process separately from the children; detain the adults for due process with the children; or allow the adults to self deport with the children.

You did not answer my question . the OP is NOT about border security. It is about an unabashed lie by the so called Attorney General. But I see deflections like yours all the time.

Tell me....why does trump and his regime seemed to think they can lie....and even double down on that lie....to their base.

is it because their base is so gullible they fall for any lie the criminal regime tells. I think it is. You are proving so how shallow and confused trump cult members are. Thanks for playing....now Go Away......Poof!

You did not answer my question . the OP is NOT about border security. It is about an unabashed lie by the so called Attorney General. But I see deflections like yours all the time.

Tell me....why does trump and his regime seemed to think they can lie....and even double down on that lie....to their base.

is it because their base is so gullible they fall for any lie the criminal regime tells. I think it is. You are proving so how shallow and confused trump cult members are. Thanks for playing....now Go Away......Poof!
I answered the question i quoted. I gave my impression. Perhaps you need to form your questions better.

LiveLeak-dot-com-obamatimearabspringmuslimchildren_1529676312.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back