Magnum P.I. Gets Culturally Appropriated

Lacking imagination and original thought, liberals are bringing back old shows just making them non white.

I love Tom Selleck - but apparently not enough to watch his Blue Bloods show. Any fans here?

As to the reboot, meh. I'll stick with my fond memories.

I like Jay Hernandez. I think he's a great choice for the new show

But it has nothing to do with Jay Hernandez. It's Magnum P.I., and he doesn't have that 80's style mustache.

He has no mustache! :102:

:laugh:

I love Tom Selleck - but apparently not enough to watch his Blue Bloods show. Any fans here?

As to the reboot, meh. I'll stick with my fond memories.

I never watch the Blue Bloods series either but the Jesse Stone series of movies were pretty darned good.

So does it take place in Cancun or Hawaii
No matter the show is doomed to failure

They are so uncreative they have to remake oldies, but goodies.

He's Mexican, he no mustache, and Higgins is a female.

"CBS had been looking to add a twist to the classic character played by Tom Selleck in the original series, which had been conceived as diverse in the reboot, with the network setting out to find a non-white actor for the role."

‘Magnum P.I.’: Jay Hernandez Cast As Thomas Magnum In CBS’ Reboot Pilot
.​

The Reboot of Charlie's Angels Will Be Better

th

.​

I hope they make him gay just to trigger the Trump sheep

More likely CBS is setting up a Latino actor for a career failure. The show will most likely flop because the generation that enjoyed Magnum P.I. know that there can be only one Thomas Magnum. Other generations have no interest in Magnum, as they are gun-frightened pussies, and even the name "Magnum" refers to guns.

Besides without Selleck, the show is definitely gay.

recent 'remakes'?

McGyver--sucks

Rush Hour--sucks, and gone

Lethal Weapon---tolerable, because of Wayans. The Gibson replacement sucks

any others?

There are stations that carry old shows. Anyone who wants to, can watch the original not the tasteless copy.

recent 'remakes'?

McGyver--sucks

any others?

A new "Rocketeer" movie is being made with a female lead. In the Star Wars franchise most of the heroes are female, black, or Latin American, and most of the Villains are white males.

Marvel Comics in general has exchanged their male heroes for new improved versions, which are female, or brown. If they're white males, they're gay.

The latest Ghost Busters movie was all women, the remake of the Wild Wild West sucked with Will Smith, the Broadway musical "Hamilton" sucked, the remake of Dr. Dolittle sucked, and this person is now TC, Thomas Magnum's friend who flies a helicopter...

leslie-jones-ghostbusters.jpg

There was also a reboot of Kojack, where a black guy tried to play a typical Greek American,

recent 'remakes'?

McGyver--sucks

any others?
SWAT with Shemar Moore. Not terribly good. Hawaii Five O is pretty good. XFiles was resurrected into its own zombie.

recent 'remakes'?

McGyver--sucks

any others?

A new "Rocketeer" movie is being made with a female lead. In the Star Wars franchise most of the heroes are female, black, or Latin American, and most of the Villains are white males.

Marvel Comics in general has exchanged their male heroes for new improved versions, which are female, or brown. If they're white males, they're gay.

The latest Ghost Busters movie was all women, the remake of the Wild Wild West sucked with Will Smith, the Broadway musical "Hamilton" sucked, the remake of Dr. Dolittle sucked, and this person is now TC, Thomas Magnum's friend who flies a helicopter...

Robin Hood is being remade. Jamie Foxx is Friar Tuck.

recent 'remakes'?

McGyver--sucks

any others?

Robin Hood is being remade. Jamie Foxx is Friar Tuck.

I see the "Thank You!", "Agree", "Funny", "Funny and agree!", "Winner", and "Informative" buttons below your post, but where the "STFU" button??

:lmao:

Forum List

Back