Spock Has Gone Where No Man Has Gone Before

Spock made the show. Without him it wouldn't have been the same. Anyone else could have been replaced but not Nimoy. Especially Kirk, what an annoying gasbag.

Spock was great, but how the fuck could you be a Star Trek fan with that kind of opinion of Kirk ?

Glad he got to see the Pats win it all again before he passed away.

I think society goes overboard memorializing show business people and athletes. But, I was a fan of Nimoy on Star Trek reruns and In Search Of...

Never was an actor more typecast. America would not allow Nimoy to be anything other than Spock, and eventually he embraced that. He was Spock on In Search Of... for all intents and purposes.

I like the Star Trek episode where Spock was jamming with Herbert and his band of space hippies, and the hippies ironically thought Spock was the only crew member who wasn't uptight.

new_tosr075_extra_02.jpg

Oppositor Boris Nemtsov killed by Putin for dummies: parallel script to Spock, Anna Lindh; reverse script to Anna Politkovskaya

Real Star Trek's Spock died years ago.
Fake death of his impersonator (who "was" as much 80 years old as "Saudi King Abdullah" "was" 90 years old) is a parallel script to the fake death of Boris Nemtsov staged by Putin's impersonator

Opposition politician Boris Nemtsov Boris Nemtsov killed by Putin for dummies
Poster writes:
"Boris Nemtsov just got shot downtown Moscow. This guy is even less popular than Navalny?"
Suicide bomber "Putin"'s latest bomb: staging the fake death of "oppositor" Nemtsov.
This is a parallel and reverse script of "the murdered Annas":
- reverse of Anna Politkovskaya, a low rank operative in the illuminati payroll, murdered by her boss to suggest that the REAL Putin did it;
- parallel to Anna Lindh, a fake death staged to advance the agenda "Sweden says yes to EU in the referedum".
Reminder: to check fake deaths it's as simple as this: public open casket or not.

Star Trek's Spock died - Parallel script to Boris Nemtsov
FOUR facts about Leonard Nimoy
:
1. the real Nimoy died years ago. He was impersonated after his death by a quite different looking person.
2. Nimoiy was the only man who was officially portrayed as the identity used by the current Grand Master of the Ordo Illuminatus, when he appears in plain sight.
3. Nimoiy was the only man who was officially portrayed as the current Illuminati Grand Master in the first identity where he appears hidden in plain sight.
4. The death of the impersonator was announced hours before suicide bomber "Putin"'s latest bomb: staging the fake death of "oppositor" Boris Nemtsov.
So "Nimoy's death" is another parallel script, or in other words, another fake death.

ALL
Illuminati faking deaths Oppositor Boris Nemtsov killed by Putin for dummies parallel script to Spock Anna Lindh reverse script to Anna Politkovskaya

Spock made the show. Without him it wouldn't have been the same. Anyone else could have been replaced but not Nimoy. Especially Kirk, what an annoying gasbag.
Spock was great, but how the fuck could you be a Star Trek fan with that kind of opinion of Kirk ?
It's easy. He's a ham. Nimoy was essential, no one else could have filled the role the same, it wouldn't have been the same show without him.

I liked the show but I have any religious devotion to it.

I do believe that all these anti-Christians are the result of these goddamn science FICTION movies that these dumb asses believe in and that is their NEW religion. JMO.
I don't know how true that is. I am a Christian, and a science fiction fan. I was not huge on star trek, but I would dare to say no-one on here knows more about the original doctor who series than I do, or more about the x-files.

Sonnet from the Vulcan: Omicron Ceti Three
by Shirley Meech
Originally published in Star Trek: The New Voyages
Bantam Books 1976

I thought the memory of you was gone----
I thought it buried underneath the years.
But now, it rises, bright as Vulcan dawn,
And I remember you, and Earth, and tears.

Your tears were falling like the rains of Earth;
You were the storms and roses of Earth's spring.
You could not know that, almost from my birth
The rites of Vulcan bound me to T'Pring.

I could not break those ties; I had no choice---
Returned to space, left you and Earth behind.
But still I heard the echo of your voice,
Found the rain and wind and roses in my mind.

You told me that you loved me, and you cried.
I said I had no feelings. And I lied.

Goodbye Leonard

I do believe that all these anti-Christians are the result of these goddamn science FICTION movies that these dumb asses believe in and that is their NEW religion. JMO.
I don't know how true that is. I am a Christian, and a science fiction fan. I was not huge on star trek, but I would dare to say no-one on here knows more about the original doctor who series than I do, or more about the x-files.
The X-Files is the greatest sleep aid known to man.

by Shirley Meech
Bantam Books 1976

Goodbye Leonard
Damn those words could fertilize CORN.

by Shirley Meech
Bantam Books 1976

Goodbye Leonard
Damn those words could fertilize CORN.
It was a real good story....but for some reason, that poem has always stuck with Me. Maybe waiting for this day...who knows.

Poor little stupid inbred christian. I bet you're scared to death of the Science & Discovery channel huh?

Edit: RIP Mr Nimoy, you WILL be missed sincerely

Last edited:
It's easy. He's a ham. Nimoy was essential, no one else could have filled the role the same, it wouldn't have been the same show without him.

I liked the show but I have any religious devotion to it.

Personally I think it was Shatner's over dramatic acting style and colossal ego that killed the original series early success. The show had very high ratings at the beginning, but fell sharply. According to Wiki - by the end of the 2nd season they were ranked 52nd. That's bad. Real bad.
The Next Generation was a better show, Captain Picard was 100 times better than Shatner's Kirk.

It is interesting that of the spin offs from the original show, and we can debate who is the best of the Captains, no one ever came close to his portrayal as Spock when it came to partners on those shows........I really enjoyed his work in that character......may his family find peace and comfort.....

Forum List

Back