Madonna threatens to 'blow up the White House', this is a terrorist march, not a women's march!

You cannot make such a threat. The left above the law, media not covering it. Furthermore she used the F word twice while CNN and CBC covered it. If anyone on the right did the same there would be outrage.

Stay classy Madonna. You can always move to Canada, we could use the tax revenue.

It beats giving BJ's for Hillary voters.

You guys are missing the real crime.

She admitted she "gave it (bombing the whitehouse) a lot of thought". THAT is conspiracy. If they can find one person to say she ever mentioned it to them...

that's more evidence than the feds had on any of the guys from Malheur (who were all acquitted, btw).

Well, she is a douchebag. So is anyone really surprised? I doubt law enforcement is interested. That being said, if a Democrat nutter does try to pull off such an attack, she could get into some hot water. It could be argued that she incited such an attack. It was a very dumb and hateful comment, but i don't think anything will come of it.

Well, she is a douchebag. So is anyone really surprised? I doubt law enforcement is interested. That being said, if a Democrat nutter does try to pull off such an attack, she could get into some hot water. It could be argued that she incited such an attack. It was a very dumb and hateful comment, but i don't think anything will come of it.
Oh you'd be amazed at how interested feds can be in rich idiots who conspire to blow up the white house.

Oh you'd be amazed at how interested feds can be in rich idiots who conspire to blow up the white house.

I don't see it. They know she's a typical Limousine Liberal moron. However, if a Democrat loon does actually try to pull off such an attack, she could be investigated for incitement.

not if she insists, all the men have to have their pants down.

I don't see it. They know she's a typical Limousine Liberal moron. However, if a Democrat loon does actually try to pull off such an attack, she could be investigated for incitement.
I think people are going to find that the days of "overlooking" crimes are over.

You don't understand.

CONSPIRACY is against the law. There are people in prison right now waiting to be tried for less.

You don't understand.

CONSPIRACY is against the law. There are people in prison right now waiting to be tried for less.

Yeah, that's why i said if a Democrat loon does decide to pull off such an attack, she could get into some hot water. But her comment alone, isn't gonna result in anything happening.

You don't understand.

Yeah, that's why i said if a Democrat loon does decide to pull off such an attack, she could get into some hot water. But her comment alone, isn't gonna result in anything happening.

Oh it might.

It might go nowhere.

But I seriously just wish she'd get slapped with the charge.

"A conspiracy may exist before a crime is actually attempted..."

Make her come to court and defend her fucking bs commentary.

conspiracy

Modanna threaten to blow up the White House, how more screwed up can progressives be?. Should she be investigated or be put in a straight jacket?

silly you....she didn't threaten to blow up the whitehouse. she said she 'thought' about it.... she also said that something like that 'wouldn't solve anything'...

images.jpg

silly you....she didn't threaten to blow up the whitehouse. she said she 'thought' about it.... she also said that something like that 'wouldn't solve anything'...

images.jpg
I see..she misspoke just like obama did all the time.....l get it. Lmmfao.

Madonna

^ cum dumpster is being questioned by the Secret Service :lol:

i wonder if it's the same secret service dudes who questioned the child diddling dirty uncle teddy nugent for his comments about obama... you know....the bullshit bravado ramblings that if he were elected again for his 2nd term that the motor city freakazoid said he's be 'dead or in jail'.... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what a crock LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She's a stupid self centered whack job . "Look at meeeee!"

She's like a left wing Ted Nugent . But she's successful.

such a bunch of angry little snowflakes you all are.... wah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! still sulking that the crowds were really abysmal?

Forum List

Back