Madonna threatens to 'blow up the White House', this is a terrorist march, not a women's march!

You guys are missing the real crime.

She admitted she "gave it (bombing the whitehouse) a lot of thought". THAT is conspiracy. If they can find one person to say she ever mentioned it to them...

that's more evidence than the feds had on any of the guys from Malheur (who were all acquitted, btw).

But then you could further conclude that her lack of intellectual ability reduces thought level to that of a chimpanzee humping a tree, so really there is no conspiracy at all.

Madonna

^ cum dumpster is being questioned by the Secret Service :lol:

i wonder if it's the same secret service dudes who questioned the child diddling dirty uncle teddy nugent for his comments about obama... you know....the bullshit bravado ramblings that if he were elected again for his 2nd term that the motor city freakazoid said he's be 'dead or in jail'.... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what a crock LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fake news.
Never happened.

such a bunch of angry little snowflakes you all are.... wah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! still sulking that the crowds were really abysmal?
From Trump's view, it was.
He was not in a helicopter to see the size of the crowd but haters will always hate.

Modanna threaten to blow up the White House, how more screwed up can progressives be?. Should she be investigated or be put in a straight jacket?

Madonna did not threaten to blow up the White House. Just how poor are your reading comprehension skills? I can tell they aren't strong enough to discern the difference between a thought and a threat.

Madonna

^ cum dumpster is being questioned by the Secret Service :lol:

i wonder if it's the same secret service dudes who questioned the child diddling dirty uncle teddy nugent for his comments about obama... you know....the bullshit bravado ramblings that if he were elected again for his 2nd term that the motor city freakazoid said he's be 'dead or in jail'.... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what a crock LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fake news.
Never happened.

what is it like to live in an alternative reality?

Modanna threaten to blow up the White House, how more screwed up can progressives be?. Should she be investigated or be put in a straight jacket?

Madonna did not threaten to blow up the White House. Just how poor are your reading comprehension skills? I can tell they aren't strong enough to discern the difference between a thought and a threat.

Is this like when someone just publicly says they "think a lot" about blowing up an abortion clinic and they actually have the money and the means to flee the country???

Is it "just a thought" like that?

such a bunch of angry little snowflakes you all are.... wah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! still sulking that the crowds were really abysmal?
From Trump's view, it was.
He was not in a helicopter to see the size of the crowd but haters will always hate.

uh-huh. the only hate going on is his tweet about the women's protest. they drew twice as many people in DC alone. all told... easily over a million nationwide & 57 other countries joined in. .... his hatred that he has no respect is evident on a daily basis in 140 characters.

Fake news.
Never happened.

No it absolutely did happen

The truth is that the Secret Service really does not perceive a threat from Modanna now, nor did they in 2012 when the investigated Nugent.

BUT - they pretty much have to follow up and ask questions & they have to make a public spectacle of it (albeit a minor one) - the SS investigation is more of a message to the public, or making an example, so that folks don't start getting the idea that these types of statements are acceptable

Both of these celebrities were foolish to make the comments they did, but with Madonna, if she really were in some kind of real trouble, she's probably just offer up an "eye contact" blowjob & hope she got one of the agents that had been partying with prostitutes but didn't get busted...

I am going to blow up her pussy. Hold it!!!
I didn't mean it.

I Just cornered one of those 6 inch florida cockroaches and lit an M-80 next to him, he blew up, so will the FBI be coming to visit me in 3 days?

Forum List

Back