Madonna threatens to 'blow up the White House', this is a terrorist march, not a women's march!

They bombed the living shit out of Tora Bora.
Next.....
But when Bush had the opportunity to get OBL, he didn't- that is a fact

Show all the attempts Bush had to get Bin Laden?

Clinton had several chances and passed it up!
Had OBL done anything to us yet?
OBL is your hero. Too bad a seal team faked his burial at sea and then retired with him to places unknown, and then after getting his intel, left him to his virgins.
Nope...he's the Rightwing's hero. We celebrated when he was taken out.....you and your ilk mourned and complained.
you must live in an alternate reality. Like I said though, he wasn't buried at sea.

Why don't you read the article you just referred to and then tell us why Bush didn't do the same at Tora Bora

They bombed the living shit out of Tora Bora.
Next.....
But when Bush had the opportunity to get OBL, he didn't- that is a fact

Show all the attempts Bush had to get Bin Laden?

Clinton had several chances and passed it up!
Had OBL done anything to us yet?

Yes! But based on your far left religious dogma, OBL did not do anything ever!

Silly far left drone! Must still be stuck in pizzagate mode!

In August of 1996, Osama bin Laden issued his first fatwa, a 30-page polemic entitled "Declaration of War Against the Americans Occupying the Land of the Two Holy Places," against the United States and Israel, and it was published in a London newspaper called Al Quds al Arabi.

Bill Clinton and the missed opportunities to kill Osama bin Laden
Opinion | Bill Clinton’s terrorism strategy led to 9/11. Hillary Clinton’s is the exact same thing.

Once again the far .elf will never blame their own.

Go Madonna!

If you support this you're no better than a terrorist

Now you know why the far left is weak on terrorism, they can not fight that which they support!
Lets refresh your memory as to who was President during the greatest attack against America and did just about nothing.

Yes his name was Obama!

Before that it was Bill Clinton that did nothing and kicked the can down the road..

It is always the far left that does nothing and endangers all!

Silly far left drone!
Of course...the Drumpfsters want to forget Bush and 9/11....

And once the far left drones do not want to blame their own.

Opinion | Bill Clinton’s terrorism strategy led to 9/11. Hillary Clinton’s is the exact same thing.

Note: See how the far left drones think it is funny that Clinton had 4 years and did nothing!

She said that she felt like blowing up the white house, not that she was planning or going to blow up the white house. I feel like doing lots of things I would never do. just like I hear real hateful things here, that people would not ever do. there just venting.
Yes, but she said it to a large number of mentally and emotionally unbalanced persons who are driven by hatred and anger.

No kidding. It's the same principle as BLM folk provoking hits on police officers. Only this time it's the fucking white house. There's an argument to be made some leftists are long on talk, short on brains and action, but since when is that an excuse when you break the law, and this time it's the fucking white house? If she did break the law, which I think she did, then I'd make her an example, no doubt about it. 18 months in the slammer or at the very least her pocketbook and probation..
Absolutely agree, the Secret Service or some responsible law enforcement agency needs to round this foul-mouthed, washed-up fag-hag up and make life difficult for her based on applicable statutes. She most definitely made remarks that were intended to incite anger, rage, and action. She clearly called for action, and then suggested that she herself had thoughts of "blowing up the White House". We need to make a clear example that such words are not Constitutionally protected speech, but rather terrorist threats and incitement to terrorist actions directed against the President, his family, and public property.

Women marching to protest Trump policy of... uh his policy that... well they're protesting against Trumps position that uh...
Maybe you need to read just why the protest is going on. You won't find it on right wing hate radio
We know why it's going on. It's the left unable to accept defeat. When liberals talk they assume everyone agrees with them. If you don't they act shocked and outraged.

They forget most people don't live in a big city bubble universe. Trump hasn't said or implied he would do anything to take away a woman's rights. The protests are shame, a fraud, and what the left does time after time expecting different results.
Most people do agree with liberals, and that may be why Hillary won the popular election by almost 3 million votes. Is it a fraud that Trump loves to grab a young woman crotch, and how many law suits have been filed against him for sexual discrimination?
You're full of it. No, most people do not agree with liberals. Liberals constantly lie to push their agenda. If people agreed with them they wouldn't need to lie about it. Liberals are arrogant power freaks and ASSUME they speak for the world.

Your post is a good example, Bill Clinton abused woman and leftists didn't give a fuck. Trump talked trash and libs are outraged and will be until the last liberal dies. Hypocrisy and liberalism are two sides of the same coin.

I remember the rhetoric well. Clinton lied under oath about his indiscretions and the Republicans pursued it. The liberal narrative was it was unimportant to the position and the Republicans were sour grapes. Anyone who denies that FACT doesn't know or is foolish. Then during the Hillary campaign the story was "Bill's not running for POUS"...............What the fuck kind of logic is that, seriously? The ONLY reason she was in the general election is BECAUSE her HUSBAND happened to have been POUS, and he remains HIGHLY popular with the left. That and he'd be first lady. It's hypocrisy and stupidity defined, and proof we're not the intelligent species we assume to be.
Does POUS mean "Piece Of Unbelievable Shit"?

C2u1vpkWEAETx7I.jpg
How about, celebrities restrain themselves and pay attention to their trade? Kudos, Gene Simmons!
So...in essence....you believe that celebrities have no rights of free speech.

Her own son would rather live with his step-father than this shameless, sensation-seeking hag.

She's desperate for attention these days. She's an old has-been at this point. Her comment was intended to shock. She's just another celebrity moron.
Unfortunately, her comment may incite more than shock, given the evident deranged mental state of her audience.

It is ugly, and possibly dangerous rhetoric. I'm sure the proper authorities are paying attention and will hopefully hold her accountable.

Forum List

Back