Maddow blames viewers for expecting too much

I'm not a viewer of her show but I do flip on it ever no and again just to see what the far left is going about. I have to say I was not disappointed in her show on Trumps taxes and it was exactly what I expected a lot of hype and theory no real substance.

I'm not a viewer of her show but I do flip on it ever no and again just to see what the far left is going about. I have to say I was not disappointed in her show on Trumps taxes and it was exactly what I expected a lot of hype and theory no real substance.
I don't watch his show. I'd like to punch the little twink but I don't hit people that wear glasses.

buntology_rachelmaddow_mainpage1.jpg.cf.jpg

It's not the proof that matters....it's the angry and aggressive way they feel about him that matters....

Did you know that the pathetic old microbe of insect feces MadSow was once on the scuzzydirty hate-America channel Air America with fellow feral rodents Janean Garofolo, Al Franken, etc.? It's true

Nobody could be employed there, on-air or crew or administrative, except filth that regularly "laved" the teenytiny, flaccid reproductive organs of members of their own gender with their lips and tongues. That's a verified fact.

As was inevitable, Air America went bankrupt and its shadowy self-hating Jewboy Soros stiffed all the creditors. Par for the course with the puke left subhumans.

America for REAL Americans.

Know what we mean?:2up:

I'd love to see Rachel interview Trump.

I can just hear it now..............................................

"We have................................................tonight.............................tonight being what happens ..............................when the sun goes down......................speaking of........................................parts of the country...........this year will experience a total....................................solar eclipse.
But....................................tonight....................................................................................................................................................................we have the President....................................................................of the United,...................................................................well these days..........................................................................not so united..............................................................................................states.

This is an exclusive.........................................well sort of..........................he has had other............................interviews.............................but I..........plan on being................................................tough.
When we ......................................................come back after...........................about the third break..........................break being a group of commercials...............................................we will at that...................time begin the interview........................................Let's...........take that first break............................................now.....................................we'll be right........................................................back."

So you as a viewer are to blame, and NOT the way she set the story up.

Maddow: People disappointed by Trump story expected too much

NEW YORK (AP) — Rachel Maddow says that if people felt let down by her story about President Donald Trump's 2005 tax document it's more because of the weight of expectation than anything she did.

The MSNBC host found herself in the odd position Wednesday of defending herself from criticism following one of the biggest-ever scoops for her show. Maddow's show revealed, through reporter David Cay Johnston, two pages of tax return information that showed Trump earned $150 million in 2005 and paid $38 million in income taxes that year. Trump has steadfastly refused to release his tax returns.

Maddow's tweet less than 90 minutes before her show that "we've got Trump's tax returns" set off a social media frenzy. Although a subsequent tweet specified it was only two pages from one year's returns, expectations were sky high.

Maddow told the AP that she never misrepresented what she had.

"Because I have information about the president doesn't mean that it's necessarily a scandal," she said. "It doesn't mean that it's damning information. If other people leapt to that conclusion without me indicating that it was, that hype is external to what we did."

Her story was derided as "a big nothingburger" by Fox News Channel's Steve Doocy on Wednesday. There were unflattering comparisons to Geraldo Rivera's opening of Al Capone's vault, television shorthand for an anticipated event that doesn't meet expectations. The White House's pre-emptive step of issuing a statement with Trump's income and estimated taxes for that year before Maddow's show started also took air out of the story.

Maddow: People disappointed by Trump story expected too much
I have to admit, her viewers are indeed fucking morons.
It was a 12 year old tax return. I wouldn't be surprised if Trump leaked it himself.

She is blaming everyone, Trump, the audience, Fox news, Putin, and my neighbor Tom, and his dog, that is the puzzling part. Ahhhhh she is a snowflake, a victim of our public school system. Everything she believes is standing on a crumbling foundation. There is no truth within her realm. She lives a falsehood. And so do so many, It's a shame.

Last edited:
She is blaming everyone, Trump, the audience, Fox news, Putin, and my neighbor Tom, and his dog, that is the puzzling part. Ahhhhh she is a snowflake, a victim of our public school system. Everything she believes is standing on a crumbling foundation. There is no truth within her realm. She lives a falsehood. And so do so many, It's a shame.
And her ardent followers will be having amazing, perverse sex tonight because she is their News Goddess.

And her ardent followers will be having amazing, perverse sex tonight because she is their News Goddess.
And her ardent followers will be having amazing, perverse sex with themselves tonight because she is their News Goddess

Let's be honest here, folks...when your ratings are as abysmal as MSNBC's...then you're going to do just about anything to try to boost them. This is one more example of Maddow trying desperately to do so.
Dykes on Mikes--Yikes!

Ray Chill will soon get fired for groping Nothing-Burger Cafe's female interns.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back