Maddow blames viewers for expecting too much

Maddow made Trump give up something he said he would not.

Tough beans, you collective sunbeams, out there. :)
Liar.
Trump said it was ripped off.
That lesbian didn’t force him to do anything.
Uh . . . mud, Trump lies. You did not know that? All the time.
Actually you do......all of the time.

Jake is just not himself lately.
I used to think he was just a leftist hack, but now I think he's retarded leftist hack.

Let's be honest here folks...when your ratings are as abysmal as MSNBC's...then you're going to do just about anything to try and boost them. This is one more example of Maddow trying desperately to do so.

So you as a viewer are to blame, and NOT the way she set the story up.

Maddow: People disappointed by Trump story expected too much

Maddow should be indicted along with the rest of the criminal accomplices involved in the illegal theft of Trump's tax returns. they can't claim to be 'journalists' or 'press' any more, since they work directly for the Democratic Party criminal syndicate.

Liar.

I used to think he was just a leftist hack, but now I think he's retarded leftist hack.

He was planning to marry his new puppy, but Hillary's defeat made that impossible so he's depressed and angry.

He really really needed Hillary to win.

Liar.

It's a form of psychosis or depression. He can't keep up his facade because he keeps blurting out his real thoughts thinking that it's only in his mind.

I actually just saw her for the first time last night while channel hopping through some talk show. Talk about creepy and psycho looking. I had no idea she was that obvious a nut job.

It's a form of psychosis or depression. He can't keep up his facade because he keeps blurting out his real thoughts thinking that it's only in his mind.

WAIT.... WHOA THERE!!

I'd take you more serious if you suggested coconuts migrate.

You're not under the illusion Fakey has the capacity to think are you?

He isn't "blurring out thoughts" any more than parrots are authoring philosophy papers.

I actually just saw her for the first time last night while channel hopping through some talk show. Talk about creepy and psycho looking. I had no idea she was that obvious a nut job.
She pretty much lays bare the insanity of the left.....where who you fuck is more relevant than national security.

She pretty much lays bare the insanity of the left.....where who you fuck is more relevant than national security.

Ewwwww, please don't say "lays bare" when talking about Maddow.

Ewwwww, please don't say "lays bare" when talking about Maddow.

Beat me to it. Glad I haven't eaten yet.

Forum List

Back