Madam Pelosi Blames Bush for Obama Administratin Vet Scandal!

When Hillary is president they're going to still be blaming bush. I'm not exaggerating.

when it boils down to one party blaming the other both are equally guilty

Walter Reed fiasco happened under Bush. Then when Obama got into office, the GOP insisted on cutting funding for EVERYTHING. Remember they shut down the government? Refused to increase the debt limits? Forced the grand bargain? We are broke because Bush gave the rich huge tax breaks and the gop today refuse to raise their taxes back to the clinton levels, back when we had a surplus.

I don't understand why she would. The VA was in great shape, working smoothly, under Bush.

He sent tens of thousand of American soldiers into an unnecessary war and now many of them have come back with mental and physical issues that need dealt with. People only count the number of dead. Nobody considers the tens of thousands of survivors who have issues.

The VA scandal has nothing to do with money or funding.

Oh. Well all I know is back when Obama ran against McCain, a veteran group rated all of the politicians. Do you know what they found? Obama voted with the vets 80% of the time and McCain who was milking his vet status for all it was worth turned out to vote AGAINST the vets 80% of the time.

Oh McCain voted for funding the wars 100% of the time but providing vets with body armor or funding the va hospitals or raising their pay or limiting the number of tours they have to do, he was against the soldiers. Just because you were a soldier doesn't automatically mean you are going to support them. McCain's an asshole. The military is full of them.

I don't understand why she would. The VA was in great shape, working smoothly, under Bush.

What does the condition of the VA under Bush have to do with Obama's failure? Obama knew the problem, campaigned on being able to provide solutions and did squat. That's all you need to know if you want to blame someone.

Walter Reed fiasco happened under Bush. Then when Obama got into office, the GOP insisted on cutting funding for EVERYTHING. Remember they shut down the government? Refused to increase the debt limits? Forced the grand bargain? We are broke because Bush gave the rich huge tax breaks and the gop today refuse to raise their taxes back to the clinton levels, back when we had a surplus.

YOU ARE A LIAR. A mother fucking liar beyond. The VA has never ever been defunded liar.

The VA has had increases in funding since 9/11 you puke piece of liberal bullshit.

LIAR

Can you believe this?

Nancy Pelosi blames George W. Bush for Veterans Affairs scandal | WashingtonExaminer.com
I can believe it. This is the same Nancy Pelosi who said "We have to pass the bill to find out what's in it" in regards to the Affordable Care Act (obamacare). Her credibility took a hit back then, and this will only make it worse.

Even Bill O'Reilly would call you a dumb **** for saying that.

O'Reilly And Rove Get Heated Over Bush Mismanagement Of VA | Crooks and Liars

I think Billo would recognize sarcasm when he sees it. :eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back