Macy's Parade war zone

I used to vis
New York kicks ass. Best city in the world and a beautiful state.
I was there in Oct. and ready to go back for another visit...
The city? It is an amazing place to visit for sure. Visit the adirondaks in the summer for some more amazing.
Only to slip into Canada and get lost..
I used to go up there to drink legally when I was 19(21 here). They were always quite welcoming

I certainly hope Macy's isn't have a sale on pressure cookers
I'm sure there will be corner sales. You might see doc, or coyote, or rightwinger out there gleefully selling bomb components...I mean small appliances. Clocks, pressure cookers, etc.

Vigilant, but not afraid, lol. Security on high alert for annual Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
You can thank anti Christian, pro "global culturism" progressive pieces of shit for the fact that we're at risk of being blown to bits by border hoppers. Be sure to give them some love every chance you get.

Kgirl------do not knock Christians during this holiday season-----it is THEIR TIME----
It is not their fault---------those songs do it to them------and too much candy
I'm not knocking Christians. I'm knocking the people responsible for knowingly importing jihad.
Who is importing Jihad?

It is the world we live in....life goes on
Obuthole.

The most important thing about the Macy's parade is that it is followed by the National Dog Show.

Vigilant, but not afraid, lol. Security on high alert for annual Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
You can thank anti Christian, pro "global culturism" progressive pieces of shit for the fact that we're at risk of being blown to bits by border hoppers. Be sure to give them some love every chance you get.

Kgirl------do not knock Christians during this holiday season-----it is THEIR TIME----
It is not their fault---------those songs do it to them------and too much candy
I'm not knocking Christians. I'm knocking the people responsible for knowingly importing jihad.
Who is importing Jihad?

It is the world we live in....life goes on
Obuthole.
And pieces of shit like rw..."who me? I don't see no jihadists..."

Forum List

Back