Macy's Parade war zone

Congrats, progressives, you're winning...at least in NYC. The military is expecting a really diverse parade, with lots of your illegal border jumpers. Gonna be fun, fun, fun. http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/11/2...de.html?_r=0&referer=http://drudgereport.com/

kgirl? you got some news or just slinging the bull? anyone worried about anything?
They certainly give the appearance of concern...

oh------I am not going-------I am not even going to Macy's on black Friday------
I was a bit reluctant to be in Queens during DIVALI

Vigilant, but not afraid, lol. Security on high alert for annual Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
You can thank anti Christian, pro "global culturism" progressive pieces of shit for the fact that we're at risk of being blown to bits by border hoppers. Be sure to give them some love every chance you get.

Kgirl------do not knock Christians during this holiday season-----it is THEIR TIME----
It is not their fault---------those songs do it to them------and too much candy

Vigilant, but not afraid, lol. Security on high alert for annual Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
You can thank anti Christian, pro "global culturism" progressive pieces of shit for the fact that we're at risk of being blown to bits by border hoppers. Be sure to give them some love every chance you get.

Kgirl------do not knock Christians during this holiday season-----it is THEIR TIME----
I'm not knocking Christians. I'm knocking the people responsible for knowingly importing jihad.

I'm not knocking Christians. I'm knocking the people responsible for knowingly importing jihad.
Who is importing Jihad?

It is the world we live in....life goes on

Who is importing Jihad?

CAIR for one

I certainly hope Macy's isn't have a sale on pressure cookers

Now you bitch about security?

But....WHY do we need such overwhelming security presence today???

1. "Militarized" police are horrible yet Obama and NYC have deployed SWAT style teams all over the place
2. ISIS is the "JV team" and pose little threat. Obama said so. So...why the panic this year??

What's the deal???

Who is importing Jihad?

It's the life you dumbasses created. And life only goes on for those not killed by your friends. Hopefully you take the brunt of the next blast, instead of a non traitorous Christian, or one of the children you see as disposable.

Now you bitch about security?

But....WHY do we need such overwhelming security presence today???

1. "Militarized" police are horrible yet Obama and NYC have deployed SWAT style teams all over the place
2. ISIS is the "JV team" and pose little threat. Obama said so. So...why the panic this year??

What's the deal???
We need it because we're knowingly importing terrorists who have declared their intent and desire to blow us up over and over and over.

Who is importing Jihad?

It's the life you dumbasses created. And life only goes on for those not killed by your friends. Hopefully you take the brunt of the next blast, instead of a non traitorous Christian, or one of the children you see as disposable.
I bet you are a blast to live with...

Who is importing Jihad?

You people are. We want secure borders, so by definition, we're against importing jihad.

Forum List

Back