Donald Trump mocks reporter's disability

A real pos whose followers are even bigger pos

th

Oh, and by the way, I'm still waiting for Trump to drop out

People don't understand that superior people have the right to mock and make fun of inferior people, it is one of the joys of being superior.

LOL CNN is grasping.

NO,

it was in poor taste.

and I seem to remember hearing about Limbaugh doing something similar to Michael J Fox.

also done in poor taste

Meh, I have seen people do that about people that don't have a disability. Luckily sane people know CNN is full of shit anyway

Meh, I have seen people do that about people that don't have a disability.

and you don't see a difference?

I have no use for people that make fun of people with disabilities

LOL CNN is grasping.

NO,

it was in poor taste.

and I seem to remember hearing about Limbaugh doing something similar to Michael J Fox.

also done in poor taste

Meh, I have seen people do that about people that don't have a disability. Luckily sane people know CNN is full of shit anyway

Meh, I have seen people do that about people that don't have a disability.

and you don't see a difference?

I have no use for people that make fun of people with disabilities

I'm not convinced he was making fun of anyone with a disability....it doesn't help I think CNN is one of the most dishonest outfits out there either

Trump is said to have mocked the reporter's disability by throwing his arms around. I've never seen Trump speak where he didn't throw his arms around. What is the difference they are talking about?

People sometimes say and do stupid rude things. Condemn them and everyone who ever was associated with them, no matter how tenuous the association! Express your outrage! Demand the rude persons be punished harshly!

Repeat.

Now. On the count of three. Go to your safe place and sob in self righteous indignation.

Last edited:
You mean like libs making fun of Down's syndrome babies and the paralyzed?

Yeah. Okay.

A real pos whose followers are even bigger pos

Trump is a pig, loved by the swine. No shock there.
No, Trump may be an asshole, but, if he is, he's an Ass-Kicking asshole...

The People of this country are sick-and-tired of professional politicians, and are slowly coalescing behind an ass-kicker...

It's why the outliers (outsiders) are doing so well, this election cycle...

Traditional politicians and media pundits and inside-the-box thinkers just don't get it...

Personally, I'm scared-as-hell over the prospect of Trump attaining the Presidency...

But I'm also quite afraid of that fraud, Clinton, or that commie space-cadet, Sanders, getting their hands on the wheel...

Choosing between an Ass-Kicker, a Pathological Liar and Fraud, and an Obscure Commie, is not an easy matter for most Americans...

Push-come-to-shove, vast numbers will choose the Ass-Kicker...

Mostly because they sense that the Ass-Kicker will burn the results of 8 years of unchecked hyper-Liberalism to the ground, once he gets in..

To the devil with the the barriers, and the consequences...

The pendulum seems poised to swing from Far Left to Far Right...

With everybody in the Center ducking so as not to get hit...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back