Macron says long Trump handshake 'not innocent'

Did you catch where Trump denied he supported Le Pen, the twat who got her ass whipped by Macron?

So far we know Macron got good grades in school, married his high school drama teacher who is 24 years his senior, and enjoys handshaking contests, but the indications are he is destined to be another Hollande.

All indications are Trump is destined to be another Bush, if he turns out that well
Obama was the other Bush.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Source: Politico

Holding onto U.S. president’s hand showed he won’t make even small concessions, French leader explains.

By KAIT BOLONGARO 5/28/17, 11:30 AM CET Updated 5/28/17, 12:43 PM CET
French President Emmanuel Macron said his extended handshake with Donald Trump before a NATO summit was “not innocent” and intended to show he did not make even small concessions.

In an interview with the Journal du Dimanche published on Sunday, the French leader said his interaction with the American head of state was “a moment of truth.”

“My handshake with him was not innocent,” Macron said. “We need to show that we won’t make small concessions, even symbolic ones, while not overhyping things either.”

In the interview, Macron went on to compare Trump’s attitude to power with that of Russia’s Vladimir Putin and Turkey’s Recep Tayyip Erdoğan. “Donald Trump, the Turkish president or the Russian president believe in the logic of the trial of strength, which doesn’t bother me. I don’t believe in the diplomacy of public invective, but in my bilateral dialogues, I don’t let anything pass, that is how we are respected,” he said.

###

Read more: Macron says long Trump handshake ‘not innocent’

Europe America is no longer your friend as we elected a president that is no more then a russian fingerhead. It is sad but it is what it is.

Trump is making your life miserable... good...
Trump is making America miserable.
It makes my heart sing to know that Trump ismaking you miserable. Thanks for admitting it

Holding onto U.S. president’s hand showed he won’t make even small concessions, French leader explains.

###

Europe America is no longer your friend as we elected a president that is no more then a russian fingerhead. It is sad but it is what it is.

Wonder how many dead French people before the French start burning effigies of Macron? Meh, don't matter any way. France is kind of a has been on the world stage. We can do with out them.

I think you can still buy surplus WWII french rifles, never fired and only dropped once. That tells you all you need to know about the french.

Pretty much. I mean damn, sure, we owed them a little something for the war of independence, but one would think that since we left graves pretty much all across Europe they would be a little bit more adult about shit.
You're accusing Macron of acting childishly to Trump?
How do you spell 'irony'?

No, just in General. If Trump could pull all military assistance and all America dollars from France I'm thinking the Marcon comments would be on how pleasant he found the sweat on Trumps balls tastes. His time will come and he will have his hand out. Even if he don't, all France is is Mexico across the Atlantic with crappier food, haireyer woman, and lots of gay. We can do without him.
You're obviously well informed.
What military assistance and American dollars does France enjoy?
You know...just to save me from Googling.

You're right about the food of course...how can French food compete against deep-fried butter on a stick?

Did you catch where Trump denied he supported Le Pen, the twat who got her ass whipped by Macron?
Dump is the lyingest liar ever in our WH

Cause he did not have sex with that woman.

No wait.

Benghazi was caused by a video.

Wait.

How exactly is he any bigger of a liar than the last two guys you elected?

The only president that's been close to being honest the last three decades is George W.

Which is kind of sad really

By all means, prove to us that Trump isn't any bigger a liar...

All Mostly False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

All False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

All Pants on Fire! statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact
Politifact is fake news. Moron.

###

Wonder how many dead French people before the French start burning effigies of Macron? Meh, don't matter any way. France is kind of a has been on the world stage. We can do with out them.

I think you can still buy surplus WWII french rifles, never fired and only dropped once. That tells you all you need to know about the french.

Pretty much. I mean damn, sure, we owed them a little something for the war of independence, but one would think that since we left graves pretty much all across Europe they would be a little bit more adult about shit.

No, just in General. If Trump could pull all military assistance and all America dollars from France I'm thinking the Marcon comments would be on how pleasant he found the sweat on Trumps balls tastes. His time will come and he will have his hand out. Even if he don't, all France is is Mexico across the Atlantic with crappier food, haireyer woman, and lots of gay. We can do without him.

Don't forget even more muslim refugees.......

You're right about the food of course...how can French food compete against deep-fried butter on a stick?

Don't know what shit your parents fought you was food, but I'll tell you now, fried shit on a stick is just that. Shit. And I was not talking about food, I was pointing out that around year two of anTeump administration Macron will be on his knees with Trumps cock in his mouth begging for us to keep covering their 2% in national defense. Go google your shit if you want it.

Macron's a corrupt Left Wing Globalist. Exactly what France didn't need at this point. The Left has already done so much damage to that once great nation. It's currently in a state of Police State lock-down because of their disastrous Open Borders policies. It's like what Einstein said about the definition of insanity. That's what French Citizens just decided on. They decided to go with more of the same. More Left Wing insanity. God help em.
We did it, went with insanity,, Guess they thought they could too?
A handshake, really. There is no way of being more pussy than complaining about a handshake.

You know how Trump yanks their arm out of their socket, that is to stun them and put them out of balance and tries his attempt to intimidate them and control them. Body language.
He's trying to make up for a midget schwantz
and you know this how ed?...
Donald Trump acted like a "drunk tourist" who was "loud and tacky" when meeting with foreign diplomats, according to a new report.

At least that's what a U.S. State Department Official told the Daily Beast following the president's first trip abroad. The unnamed official said other world leaders were frustrated with Trump's "arrogant" stances on climate change, taxes and security and part of that lack of diplomacy led German Chancellor Angela Merkel to declare the end of the U.S. alliance with Europe.

The United States is the only country out of the seven G7 nations that didn't agree to stick with their commitment to implement the 2015 Paris Climate Agreement.
Another anonymous source? You know what that means, don't you?
Who really cares?
Limp wristed liberals as shown by the op.

Macron's a corrupt Left Wing Globalist. Exactly what France didn't need at this point. The Left has already done so much damage to that once great nation. It's currently in a state of Police State lock-down because of their disastrous Open Borders policies. It's like what Einstein said about the definition of insanity. That's what French Citizens just decided on. They decided to go with more of the same. More Left Wing insanity. God help em.
We did it, went with insanity,, Guess they thought they could too?
A handshake, really. There is no way of being more pussy than complaining about a handshake.

You know how Trump yanks their arm out of their socket, that is to stun them and put them out of balance and tries his attempt to intimidate them and control them. Body language.
He's trying to make up for a midget schwantz
and you know this how ed?...
Donald Trump acted like a "drunk tourist" who was "loud and tacky" when meeting with foreign diplomats, according to a new report.

At least that's what a U.S. State Department Official told the Daily Beast following the president's first trip abroad. The unnamed official said other world leaders were frustrated with Trump's "arrogant" stances on climate change, taxes and security and part of that lack of diplomacy led German Chancellor Angela Merkel to declare the end of the U.S. alliance with Europe.

The United States is the only country out of the seven G7 nations that didn't agree to stick with their commitment to implement the 2015 Paris Climate Agreement.
We never "committed" to a damn thing. The Senate never ratified the treaty.

Don't know what shit your parents fought you was food, but I'll tell you now, fried shit on a stick is just that. Shit. And I was not talking about food, I was pointing out that around year two of anTeump administration Macron will be on his knees with Trumps cock in his mouth begging for us to keep covering their 2% in national defense. Go google your shit if you want it.
You did talk about food...and you claimed that France receive military assistance and American dollars.
If you can't back it up then we all know what your opinions are worth.

Yet again...a conservative fantasising about blowjobs...it's a bizarre thing.

Ah, can't forget that either. The Krout and chief of Germany has that same issue her self.

Ah, can't forget that either. The Krout and chief of Germany has that same issue her self.

When the shit hits the fan, they will be begging for help due to the crisis of their own creation........

You did talk about food...and you claimed that France receive military assistance and American dollars.
If you can't back it up then we all know what your opinions are worth.

Yet again...a conservative fantasising about blowjobs...it's a bizarre thing.

Meh. I know it will be hard for you to see, but it's going to happen. You will see Macron shaking Trumps hand at the whitehouse and you will see that dorky "just lost my woobie " look on his face as he tells the world how much he loves Trump.

When the shit hits the fan, they will be begging for help due to the crisis of their own creation........

Let them burn. They offer nothing anyway. Let Russia and the Jihadies fight over them.

###

But without France helping us beat the Brits there would be no USA....YOU do know our History, don't you?

And btw, their food does not suck!!! Though Michelle Obama might agree with you, due to its butter/fat content....

But without France helping us beat the Brits there would be no USA....YOU do know our History, don't you?

And btw, their food does not suck!!! Though Michelle Obama might agree with you, due to its butter/fat content....

Already covered that stupid. Again stupid, unless you consider penis food I have no idea what you and dude are talking about. And I agree, Mrs. Weezy Jefferson and her hood rat rats ate the finest food the American tax payer could buy. It baffles me, when did Americanget so feeble! I mean damn, you don't have to put the home on heir necks, they just put it in there for their masters. Gay.

Dump is the lyingest liar ever in our WH

Cause he did not have sex with that woman.

No wait.

Benghazi was caused by a video.

Wait.

How exactly is he any bigger of a liar than the last two guys you elected?

The only president that's been close to being honest the last three decades is George W.

Which is kind of sad really

By all means, prove to us that Trump isn't any bigger a liar...

All Mostly False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

All False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

All Pants on Fire! statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact
Politifact is fake news. Moron.

You're a fake bri

Already covered that stupid. Again stupid, unless you consider penis food I have no idea what you and dude are talking about. And I agree, Mrs. Weezy Jefferson and her hood rat rats ate the finest food the American tax payer could buy. It baffles me, when did Americanget so feeble! I mean damn, you don't have to put the home on heir necks, they just put it in there for their masters. Gay.
You need a lie-down.

You need a lie-down.

Soon. Feed herd, wash dishes, get ready for work then lie down.

Forum List

Back