Macron says long Trump handshake 'not innocent'

Source: Politico

Holding onto U.S. president’s hand showed he won’t make even small concessions, French leader explains.

By KAIT BOLONGARO 5/28/17, 11:30 AM CET Updated 5/28/17, 12:43 PM CET
French President Emmanuel Macron said his extended handshake with Donald Trump before a NATO summit was “not innocent” and intended to show he did not make even small concessions.

In an interview with the Journal du Dimanche published on Sunday, the French leader said his interaction with the American head of state was “a moment of truth.”

“My handshake with him was not innocent,” Macron said. “We need to show that we won’t make small concessions, even symbolic ones, while not overhyping things either.”

In the interview, Macron went on to compare Trump’s attitude to power with that of Russia’s Vladimir Putin and Turkey’s Recep Tayyip Erdoğan. “Donald Trump, the Turkish president or the Russian president believe in the logic of the trial of strength, which doesn’t bother me. I don’t believe in the diplomacy of public invective, but in my bilateral dialogues, I don’t let anything pass, that is how we are respected,” he said.

###

Read more: Macron says long Trump handshake ‘not innocent’

Europe America is no longer your friend as we elected a president that is no more then a russian fingerhead. It is sad but it is what it is.

Wonder how many dead French people before the French start burning effigies of Macron? Meh, don't matter any way. France is kind of a has been on the world stage. We can do with out them.
When the president of France goes on TV boasting that he won a handshake contest with the US President, it is easy to see how insignificant France is.

The French didn't just refuse to join us in Iraq, they French and German governments based their whole political campaigns on anti Americanism. They did not behave as allies, and Freedom fries was recognition of this fact.
"Freedom Fries"!!!!
Ahahahahahaaaaa!
Clearly, it was an effective enough rejection of French anti Americanism to still resonate with you.
Why do you call it anti Americanism?? All it was was a country that didn't buy gwb republican lies and BS Just because all you repubs did don't blame France
You see? People like you who call themselves liberals hate the US. Whenever some one attacks the US, you join right in.
Who attacked the US?
Guys from Saudi Arabia and we fought back and attacked Iraq Mexico doesn't know how lucky they were

The French didn't just refuse to join us in Iraq, they French and German governments based their whole political campaigns on anti Americanism. They did not behave as allies, and Freedom fries was recognition of this fact.
"Freedom Fries"!!!!
Ahahahahahaaaaa!
Clearly, it was an effective enough rejection of French anti Americanism to still resonate with you.
Why do you call it anti Americanism?? All it was was a country that didn't buy gwb republican lies and BS Just because all you repubs did don't blame France
You see? People like you who call themselves liberals hate the US. Whenever some one attacks the US, you join right in.
Who attacked the US?
You, for one.

Holding onto U.S. president’s hand showed he won’t make even small concessions, French leader explains.

French President Emmanuel Macron said his extended handshake with Donald Trump before a NATO summit was “not innocent” and intended to show he did not make even small concessions.

In an interview with the Journal du Dimanche published on Sunday, the French leader said his interaction with the American head of state was “a moment of truth.”

“My handshake with him was not innocent,” Macron said. “We need to show that we won’t make small concessions, even symbolic ones, while not overhyping things either.”

In the interview, Macron went on to compare Trump’s attitude to power with that of Russia’s Vladimir Putin and Turkey’s Recep Tayyip Erdoğan. “Donald Trump, the Turkish president or the Russian president believe in the logic of the trial of strength, which doesn’t bother me. I don’t believe in the diplomacy of public invective, but in my bilateral dialogues, I don’t let anything pass, that is how we are respected,” he said.

###

Europe America is no longer your friend as we elected a president that is no more then a russian fingerhead. It is sad but it is what it is.

Wonder how many dead French people before the French start burning effigies of Macron? Meh, don't matter any way. France is kind of a has been on the world stage. We can do with out them.
When the president of France goes on TV boasting that he won a handshake contest with the US President, it is easy to see how insignificant France is.

Yeah, I mean who does gay ass shit like inventing organ transplants and shooting people into space. Only sissy boys do that gay ass shit.

###

I think you can still buy surplus WWII french rifles, never fired and only dropped once. That tells you all you need to know about the french.

"Freedom Fries"!!!!
Ahahahahahaaaaa!
Who attacked the US?
You, for one.
Really?
Are you one of those...what's the term..."Snowflakes"?

"Freedom Fries"!!!!
Ahahahahahaaaaa!
Who attacked the US?
Guys from Saudi Arabia and we fought back and attacked Iraq Mexico doesn't know how lucky they were
Well...Iraq will never not do that again!

Macron's a corrupt Left Wing Globalist. Exactly what France didn't need at this point. The Left has already done so much damage to that once great nation. It's currently in a state of Police State lock-down because of their disastrous Open Borders policies. It's like what Einstein said about the definition of insanity. That's what French Citizens just decided on. They decided to go with more of the same. More Left Wing insanity. God help em.

###

Macron is a Rothschild puppet and France will continue to swirl the drain as they continue to submit to radical muslims.
I agree, i am French and Macron went to far...Trump wont forget the handshake, i say : you do you think you are Macron ? a little Sissy that no one will went you in 5 Years.
In his interview Macron described France's relationship with the US as one of conflict, which may win him some support among the notoriously anti American French, but will make it much more difficult for France to deal with the US or our European allies such as Italy, Poland or the UK.
You're ignoring the anti-French on the Right in the US? Remember "Freedom Fries"?
Hahahaha..."Freedom Fries" was precious!!
the funny thing was they looked and tasted just like the french ones.....

Macron's a corrupt Left Wing Globalist. Exactly what France didn't need at this point. The Left has already done so much damage to that once great nation. It's currently in a state of Police State lock-down because of their disastrous Open Borders policies. It's like what Einstein said about the definition of insanity. That's what French Citizens just decided on. They decided to go with more of the same. More Left Wing insanity. God help em.
We did it, went with insanity,, Guess they thought they could too?
A handshake, really. There is no way of being more pussy than complaining about a handshake.

You know how Trump yanks their arm out of their socket, that is to stun them and put them out of balance and tries his attempt to intimidate them and control them. Body language.
He's trying to make up for a midget schwantz
and you know this how ed?...
Donald Trump acted like a "drunk tourist" who was "loud and tacky" when meeting with foreign diplomats, according to a new report.

At least that's what a U.S. State Department Official told the Daily Beast following the president's first trip abroad. The unnamed official said other world leaders were frustrated with Trump's "arrogant" stances on climate change, taxes and security and part of that lack of diplomacy led German Chancellor Angela Merkel to declare the end of the U.S. alliance with Europe.

The United States is the only country out of the seven G7 nations that didn't agree to stick with their commitment to implement the 2015 Paris Climate Agreement.

###

Trump's handshake showed that he was saying goodbye as France swirled down the Muslim toilet bowl.
Yeah yeah yeah....Great Britain, France, Germany ALL BAD!

Murderous Russia's Putin, Turkey's Ergodin Now GOOD.....

You guys are TRAITORS, just like your small hand guy.....

Yep,

Probably the main reason that they love Russia, Turkey and other Relgious fascist shit holes is agree that anyone in LBGT should be wiped out and that religion should be shoved down our throats.

These people are traitors and humanities trash.
and many of those "traitors" did something you never did matthew.....fight in a war for this country or at least put their time in and served....having a different opinion does not make one a traitor it just means they dont agree with you,welcome to a free thinking society....

A handshake, really. There is no way of being more pussy than complaining about a handshake.

You know how Trump yanks their arm out of their socket, that is to stun them and put them out of balance and tries his attempt to intimidate them and control them. Body language.
Donald Trump acted like a "drunk tourist" who was "loud and tacky" when meeting with foreign diplomats, according to a new report.

At least that's what a U.S. State Department Official told the Daily Beast following the president's first trip abroad. The unnamed official said other world leaders were frustrated with Trump's "arrogant" stances on climate change, taxes and security and part of that lack of diplomacy led German Chancellor Angela Merkel to declare the end of the U.S. alliance with Europe.

The United States is the only country out of the seven G7 nations that didn't agree to stick with their commitment to implement the 2015 Paris Climate Agreement.
that was nice ed,now answer what i asked you....you said .."He's trying to make up for a midget schwantz"....how do you know how big his "schwantz" is?....

Macron is a Rothschild puppet and France will continue to swirl the drain as they continue to submit to radical muslims.
I agree, i am French and Macron went to far...Trump wont forget the handshake, i say : you do you think you are Macron ? a little Sissy that no one will went you in 5 Years.
In his interview Macron described France's relationship with the US as one of conflict, which may win him some support among the notoriously anti American French, but will make it much more difficult for France to deal with the US or our European allies such as Italy, Poland or the UK.
You're ignoring the anti-French on the Right in the US? Remember "Freedom Fries"?
Hahahaha..."Freedom Fries" was precious!!
the funny thing was they looked and tasted just like the french ones.....
Ssssshhhhhhhhh!!!

###

I think you can still buy surplus WWII french rifles, never fired and only dropped once. That tells you all you need to know about the french.

Pretty much. I mean damn, sure, we owed them a little something for the war of independence, but one would think that since we left graves pretty much all across Europe they would be a little bit more adult about shit.

that was nice ed,now answer what i asked you....you said .."He's trying to make up for a midget schwantz"....how do you know how big his "schwantz" is?....
Because he has small hands

###

Trump's handshake showed that he was saying goodbye as France swirled down the Muslim toilet bowl.
Yeah yeah yeah....Great Britain, France, Germany ALL BAD!

Murderous Russia's Putin, Turkey's Ergodin Now GOOD.....

You guys are TRAITORS, just like your small hand guy.....

Yep,

Probably the main reason that they love Russia, Turkey and other Relgious fascist shit holes is agree that anyone in LBGT should be wiped out and that religion should be shoved down our throats.

These people are traitors and humanities trash.
and many of those "traitors" did something you never did matthew.....fight in a war for this country or at least put their time in and served....having a different opinion does not make one a traitor it just means they dont agree with you,welcome to a free thinking society....
And Dump had a bad ankle ?? A lying pos that probably paid off a doctor

###

Pretty much. I mean damn, sure, we owed them a little something for the war of independence, but one would think that since we left graves pretty much all across Europe they would be a little bit more adult about shit.
You're accusing Macron of acting childishly to Trump?
How do you spell 'irony'?

###

You're accusing Macron of acting childishly to Trump?
How do you spell 'irony'?

No, just in General. If Trump could pull all military assistance and all America dollars from France I'm thinking the Marcon comments would be on how pleasant he found the sweat on Trumps balls tastes. His time will come and he will have his hand out. Even if he don't, all France is is Mexico across the Atlantic with crappier food, haireyer woman, and lots of gay. We can do without him.

Forum List

Back