Macron 65% +

These posters have to be paid to spend so much time on such meaningless negativity. Otherwise, they have truly sad lives.

Pepé Le Pew Le Pen was defeated. Hooray! Vive la France!

tumblr_od8ni7s87q1s2wio8o1_500.gif
I always like Pépé le pew ( pen) France will get this !

A western Frenchy

unname30.jpg

Any mainstream feminists enraged that an inexperienced man (Macron) was promoted over an experienced women (Le Pen)? All you need to know...

Macron won. :woohoo:

Yes but moronic American Leftist, he won't be able to govern :lol:

Next month there are French Parliamentary elections, Macron has no party, well he has a party with about 50 people in it....and the Conservatives will win the most seats, so anything the Granny Fucker wants to do will be blocked :badgrin:

Also whoever is the French President deals more with foreign policy, the French Prime Minister deals with domestic policy....as the Granny Fucker has no functioning political party and as the Conservatives will win the most Parliamentary seats France will have a Conservative Prime Minister :badgrin:

So suck it up moronic American Leftist who hasn't a clue either about French domestic politics or European domestic politics.

We do like treating you as the idiots you are though thinking you know what you babble :lol:

Here read, even a stupid Troll like you should be able to understand.

The French election that really matters

And it’s not the one to choose a president.

PARIS — It’s nice to be elected French president.
But it doesn’t amount to much if you don’t have a majority in parliament to implement your program.

The scenario looks increasingly likely this year. Two of the top three contenders for the presidency don’t have a well-oiled party machine to help them win the parliamentary elections due in June, one month after the presidential vote. And the third might only be able to count on a divided party.

That makes the June elections as important — if not more important than — the higher-profile presidential contest. Particularly in the case of the two insurgents running strong this year a split result in the two polls would leave a hobbled new executive at the Élysée Palace, possibly paralyzing the French political system.

The French election that really matters
LOL.

Live: Macron's party tops first round of France's legislative elections - France 24

Looks likely that 'En Marche' will have an absolute majority. At least we will see if Macron's ideas work unhindered.

I did not think that the French were also cons/stupids, the law of labor and many tears will drop when they will be dismissed without notice and they will work overtime and is will not be paid completely and Macron kneels at the foot of Merkel That it is so stupid all riots in Paris and attacks are on the menu.
Quand on est con

EU, R.I.P
Emmanuel Macron's party has been the clear leader in the first round of the general election on Sunday. There will be no effective opposition for the next 5 years. En Marche is a strongly pro-European Union party.

It's just a question of time before France and the rest of the EU melts down.

As I said EU, R.I.P.

The one bright spot might actually be Greece where they will fight to retain their culture

EU, R.I.P
Emmanuel Macron's party has been the clear leader in the first round of the general election on Sunday. There will be no effective opposition for the next 5 years. En Marche is a strongly pro-European Union party.

It's just a question of time before France and the rest of the EU melts down.

As I said EU, R.I.P.

The one bright spot might actually be Greece where they will fight to retain their culture
You are writing nonsense. With the anti-European English about to leave the European Union, the rest of the 27 member states can develop even stronger political ties with leadership from Germany and France. There is no going back to senseless wars on our continent and modern educated European youth are entirely identified with the Union and they will make us stronger in the coming generation.

Crash of popularity of Macron: -10 points in a month , do you know why ?
In fact, if the crisis of this week around the military budget seems to have contributed to the disgrace, other causes are invoked by the respondents and appear in the figures: the rise of the CSG which worries the retirees (-11 points in Over the age of 65, -14 among the 50-64 year olds), the future reform of labor law and the restoration of the day of deprivation for public officials who displease the left-wing electorate and civil servants (-12 points The PS sympathizers, -18 among the public sector employees), the confusion surrounding fiscal measures that destabilized the middle classes and the right-wing electorate (-25 points for MoDem supporters, -11 among Republicans.

Chute brutale de la popularité de Macron : -10 points en un mois
And

Lower APL: "Macron makes the pockets of the poor to fill those of the richest"

Justified as a necessity for the realization of budgetary savings, this anti-poor measure marks especially the first frank attack of the new government towards the most modest social classes. A new "planet shot" announcing measures to "chainsaw" on housing issues in the coming months
These "budgetary savings" did not seem to be the priority of the State when the government decided to grant a remittance of more than € 500,000 for each of the 3,400 largest contributors to the ISF, State of 1.7 billion. From there to say that there are two weights, two measures in the Macron government, there is only one step ... that the CNL does not hesitate to cross, warning against the beginning of a series Of anti-poor measures. The government seems more comfortable with the idea of penalizing nearly 6.5 million French households by lowering the APL than with that of crushing some 3,400 rich rich by increasing the ISF.

Baisse des APL: “Macron fait les poches des pauvres pour remplir celles des plus riches” | Mag'Centre

Forum List

Back