Mackenzie Phillips: I slept with my own father

I have The Today Show on, she is going to be on there tomorrow, Oprah today.

They said (on the Today Show) she said her dad injected her with heroin when she was 19 right before her wedding.
:eek:

I have The Today Show on, she is going to be on there tomorrow, Oprah today.

They said (on the Today Show) she said her dad injected her with heroin when she was 19 right before her wedding.
:eek:

And she didn't tell him not to????? :cuckoo:

All men have trouble with the concept of not having sex with incapacitated women?

Uh, what about the concept of NOT having sex with your CHILDREN? Passed out or not that is.

Probaly needs money would be a good guess.

Her next book she will reveal she shacked up with Snider.

harrington-725920.jpg

LOL!

There's I never saw the appeal to Bonnie Franklin, there's something just wrong about her, like she hates men

True and true. But, in her favor, she did display nipple erections fairly often on national television. No pesky bra to provide cover.

But in a tell-all book out Wednesday, the former childhood actress reveals that her dad, musician John Phillips of the ’60s band the Mamas and the Papas, engaged with her in a long-term incestuous relationship.

Mackenzie Phillips: I slept with my own father- msnbc.com

Mackenzie is a Girl?...

Christ on a Cracker!... I have to have a Pic of Valerie now... Or even Bonnie, just to get the Image of that Hag out of my Head!...

valerie_bertinelli_swimsuit.jpg

^Still beyond Fucking Hot...

And if anyone Posts a Pic of Mackenzie... Seriously, don't go there.

:)

peace...

But in a tell-all book out Wednesday, the former childhood actress reveals that her dad, musician John Phillips of the ’60s band the Mamas and the Papas, engaged with her in a long-term incestuous relationship.

Mackenzie Phillips: I slept with my own father- msnbc.com

this may be true but i dont trust her, her father's dead, she is selling a book, a "revelation" such as this will definitely help sell the book. she was a known drug abuser, if by chance she is using again , well, junkies will stoop to the lowest depths to get money for drugs, either scenario, true or false, is a sad one.

the first time she was passed out...according to her....

then it became consentual and went on for a while...

yea i think all men have a problem with understanding the concept of consentual sex....

of course all of you will say you dont.

Forum List

Back