MA Senate Seat now a statistical tie: Scott brown closes gap by 7 points

Can't wait for the whining and crying when Brown loses. probably scream foul, as always.
Even if he wins, the Senate might not seat him until after the .....uc ugh...health care swill is voted upon us...despite the FACT that 64% of the American people don't like the bill.

The triumpherant rules! Obama/Reid/Pelosi doesn't care what you want.

What is amazing in this is that when public opinion swings on most things, the Dems will swing with it. On this issue, they are resolute. You just have to be impressed both by the huge popular majority opposing this and the representative majority opposing the popular majority.

Soft tyranny turns to outright tyranny - and finally the American people begin to awaken from their long slumber...

Lead estimated around 20 points.Boston Globe supports COAKLEY,Clinton to speak today,I assume the President in a few days.

Indeed - but with a Brown victory, you will see the rats scurrying from the Democrat Titanic much faster than they already are.

They have so overplayed the 2008 election...

Yeah, a pro-choice moderate Republican winning in the wake of the rightwing Hoffman getting hosed in NY23 will do wonders for the right.:razz:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMCB7ZKFTvA[/ame]

Local News from yesterday, doesn't look like 20 points to me. If it were 20 points ,Clinton, SEIU, and many other DNC money programs would be staying home.

Indeed - but with a Brown victory, you will see the rats scurrying from the Democrat Titanic much faster than they already are.

They have so overplayed the 2008 election...

Yeah, a pro-choice moderate Republican winning in the wake of the rightwing Hoffman getting hosed in NY23 will do wonders for the right.:razz:

Hoffman getting hosed? really, that was as tight as you could get in a race. Hoffman did lose, but hosed? Only in your wet dream.

Every other ad on my TV the past 2 days has been an attack ad on Scott Brown.

no shit and i don't think it's doing martha much good.

she looked really stupid saying that the brown campaign was *stalking* her, and that she wasn't *privy* to the facts of that reporter getting shoved to the ground-isn't that you in the picture, martha? hello?!?

i think she's going to lose and lose by a fair amount.

My favorite is the one where they put him next to bush/cheney then sara palin :lol:

I do think the neg ads will hurt him in the polls which is why I asked if any of the normal polling people have done one since the ones that came out on the 11th.

Some of the neg ads appear effective to me. I dont like em but they work.

Rasmussen Report shows close race for Senate seat

Martha Coakley 49%
Scott Brown 47%
Joe Kennedy 3%

myfoxboston.com said:
The numbers show that Democrat Martha Coakley holds just a two-point lead over Republican Scott Brown. Just last week Coakley held a nine-point lead.

Among Independent voters, the bulk of the state's voters, Brown holds a 50 point lead. Brown even gets 18% of Democratic voters.

One issue that appears to be working for Brown is on terrorism. He has been hammering Coakley for wanting to try terror suspects in civilian courts. More than 60% of voters agree that the attempted plane bomber should be tried by the military.

FOX 25 - Rasmussen Reports Conducted January 11, 2010

You all really are making fools of yourselves with this Rasmussen nonsense.

Martha Coakley 49%
Scott Brown 47%
Joe Kennedy 3%

myfoxboston.com said:
The numbers show that Democrat Martha Coakley holds just a two-point lead over Republican Scott Brown. Just last week Coakley held a nine-point lead.

Among Independent voters, the bulk of the state's voters, Brown holds a 50 point lead. Brown even gets 18% of Democratic voters.

One issue that appears to be working for Brown is on terrorism. He has been hammering Coakley for wanting to try terror suspects in civilian courts. More than 60% of voters agree that the attempted plane bomber should be tried by the military.

tell martha

Martha Coakley 49%
Scott Brown 47%
Joe Kennedy 3%

myfoxboston.com said:

Let me explain how this poll is relevant Sarah.

The same polling company, Rasmussen, Had Coakley up by 9 points in the same poll that they ran 4 days before the final debate.

After the final debate that same poll had now closed the lead to 2 points for coakley.

I know you believe rasmussen is conservative and maybe they are....but the change in points coming from the same poll shows he has made advancements on her lead.

Now If i used a Globe poll (the opposite of rasmussen, very pro liberal) from the same day that said she had a 15 point lead then used a rasmussen poll from days later to say he closed the game I could understand your comment about rasmussen nonsense...but that is not what I did.

no shit and i don't think it's doing martha much good.

she looked really stupid saying that the brown campaign was *stalking* her, and that she wasn't *privy* to the facts of that reporter getting shoved to the ground-isn't that you in the picture, martha? hello?!?

i think she's going to lose and lose by a fair amount.

Everything coming from her campaign seems forced and desperate right now.

He has all the momentum heading into Tuesday.

If he wins it's going to be very interesting to follow him in the Senate.

My favorite is the one where they put him next to bush/cheney then sara palin :lol:

I do think the neg ads will hurt him in the polls which is why I asked if any of the normal polling people have done one since the ones that came out on the 11th.

Some of the neg ads appear effective to me. I dont like em but they work.

Did you hear that Scott Brown is a Republican?

Despite the desperation I do think the ads will have an effect.

Forum List

Back