MA Senate Seat now a statistical tie: Scott brown closes gap by 7 points

Every other ad on my TV the past 2 days has been an attack ad on Scott Brown.

My favorite is the one where they put him next to bush/cheney then sara palin :lol:

I do think the neg ads will hurt him in the polls which is why I asked if any of the normal polling people have done one since the ones that came out on the 11th.

Some of the neg ads appear effective to me. I dont like em but they work.

Did you hear that Scott Brown is a Republican?

Despite the desperation I do think the ads will have an effect.

Oh he is? Damn it now I'm voting for kennedy again :lol:

Oh i mean coakley

Every other ad on my TV the past 2 days has been an attack ad on Scott Brown.

no shit and i don't think it's doing martha much good.

she looked really stupid saying that the brown campaign was *stalking* her, and that she wasn't *privy* to the facts of that reporter getting shoved to the ground-isn't that you in the picture, martha? hello?!?

i think she's going to lose and lose by a fair amount.

Everything coming from her campaign seems forced and desperate right now.

He has all the momentum heading into Tuesday.

If he wins it's going to be very interesting to follow him in the Senate.

i saw her on the news this AM, she kept mumbling good morning over and over again and the clip about the scott brown campaign *aggressively stalking* her was cringeworthy.

as in baseball, there's no crying in politics.

i'm probably wrong, but i think she's toast.

she looked really stupid saying that the brown campaign was *stalking* her, and that she wasn't *privy* to the facts of that reporter getting shoved to the ground-isn't that you in the picture, martha? hello?!?

i saw her on the news this AM, she kept mumbling good morning over and over again and the clip about the scott brown campaign *aggressively stalking* her was cringeworthy.

Never underestimate the state establishment.

I think we might have an AL-Franken style moment coming to our state.

Agreed - if Scott Brown does not win election to the Senate, he will be the next Mass. governor.

From there- he could be White House bound...

I will say this, regardless of the outcome, it's my hope that Scott Brown should he lose this one, not fall off the political radar. I do agree that a Republcian winning in Mass. is a a large uphill battle and there is a long and established political machine in Mass. What really is sad about this is that Martha Coakley is a terrible candidate even if your a democrat and will if she wins just go to Washington and be a rubber stamp and have little interest in the people of Mass.

Pour yourself a tall one buddy :D

Attachments

• $kool-aid-man.jpg
    $kool-aid-man.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 43
Want to know what I find interesting in your race in Mass. from what I understand Coakley is running a bunch of attack ads there claiming that Brown is anti-women that sort of thing. From what I understand Brown is pro-choice right? So basically Coakley is just churning out ads to be churning them out? One other thing thats sort of interesting too, if Brown ever does go on the national stage, I wonder how the pro-life crowd will take to his stance on the issue? Should prove interesting.

Want to know what I find interesting in your race in Mass. from what I understand Coakley is running a bunch of attack ads there claiming that Brown is anti-women that sort of thing. From what I understand Brown is pro-choice right? So basically Coakley is just churning out ads to be churning them out? One other thing thats sort of interesting too, if Brown ever does go on the national stage, I wonder how the pro-life crowd will take to his stance on the issue? Should prove interesting.

Scott Brown Voted to allow christian/cathollic doctors to refuse to perform abortions.

He is like me on this subject. Personally he doesn't feel abortion is the right thing to do but he also feels that its a woman's body and she is the one who should make the decision not the gov.

So yes she is distorting what his vote was about.

Scott Brown Voted to allow christian/cathollic doctors to refuse to perform abortions.

He is like me on this subject. Personally he doesn't feel abortion is the right thing to do but he also feels that its a woman's body and she is the one who should make the decision not the gov.

Yup - Brown voted for CHOICE - a woman's choice to seek out an abortion, and choice for those in the medical profession of not having to engage in the practice of abortion.

The stance of Scott Brown on this divisive issue is among the most common sense and supportive of individual rights as you will find in a politician, and likely most mirrors the vast majority of Americans.

Frankly given the choice of the candidates in the state, if this race were held anywhere else, it would not even be close. Very difficult for me to understand how people can vote for the same thing year after year then be surprised when their conditions never change. From what I have read, it appears that Brown at least is making an effort to actually get out an listen to the people of Mass. rather than his opponent.

I read today that the chief election official in Massachusetts made a statement sying that it could takes weeks to certify this election.

I wonder if that really means if Brown wins we will give the Senate time to pass health care before we allow him to become a Senator?

I read today that the chief election official in Massachusetts made a statement sying that it could takes weeks to certify this election.

I wonder if that really means if Brown wins we will give the Senate time to pass health care before we allow him to become a Senator?

that's the buzz. state law requires the towns to wait 10 days for all the absentee ballots to come in before certifying. interestingly, when a rep seat was filled by a dem in a special election in 2007, the rule was waived.

personally, i was shocked. :lol:

that's the buzz. state law requires the towns to wait 10 days for all the absentee ballots to come in before certifying. interestingly, when a rep seat was filled by a dem in a special election in 2007, the rule was waived.

personally, i was shocked. :lol:

Oh yeah we all were :rofl:

Yup - Brown voted for CHOICE - a woman's choice to seek out an abortion, and choice for those in the medical profession of not having to engage in the practice of abortion.

The stance of Scott Brown on this divisive issue is among the most common sense and supportive of individual rights as you will find in a politician, and likely most mirrors the vast majority of Americans.

I think like Brown does on abortion. The more I hear about Brown, the more I like him. Wonder if he would be interested in 2012????

Forum List

Back