MA Senate Seat now a statistical tie: Scott brown closes gap by 7 points

Compare what we know of scott brown right now with any other big name republican presidential canidate.

I mean who is a big name canidate for 2012? I can't think of a super popular republican, and by super popular I mean electable.

Scott Brown Voted to allow christian/cathollic doctors to refuse to perform abortions.

He is like me on this subject. Personally he doesn't feel abortion is the right thing to do but he also feels that its a woman's body and she is the one who should make the decision not the gov.

So yes she is distorting what his vote was about.

Yup - Brown voted for CHOICE - a woman's choice to seek out an abortion, and choice for those in the medical profession of not having to engage in the practice of abortion.

The stance of Scott Brown on this divisive issue is among the most common sense and supportive of individual rights as you will find in a politician, and likely most mirrors the vast majority of Americans.

I think like Brown does on abortion. The more I hear about Brown, the more I like him. Wonder if he would be interested in 2012????

Not sure he will rise up that fast - but 2016 appears to be a very real possibility if his political fortunes continue to develop so well for him.

Check out his latest ad - it's just pure simple CLASS - something sorely missing from both political parties these days. I am amazed at his campaign - granted he is a charismatic candidate, but still, the ground work involved in his sudden rise is incredible.

The guy could be the next big thing in American politics.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yu_af4KbdE[/ame]

Forum List

Back