MA: Fresh attack; Gunman opens fire on cop in car; Patrol car crashes and burns.

Oh, I totally agree. I am just having a little fun with the OP that loves to play the victim and point fingers before the facts come out. It is why I prefer a measured & prudent approach instead of just shooting my mouth off.
A black cop faked a violent racist attack. You probably should be laughing out the other side of your mouth.

And why I be laughing out of the other side of my mouth?
Because it doesn't show what you think it does. It's still a case of black people committing crimes in order to generate hostility towards whites.

Oh, I totally agree. I am just having a little fun with the OP that loves to play the victim and point fingers before the facts come out. It is why I prefer a measured & prudent approach instead of just shooting my mouth off.
A black cop faked a violent racist attack. You probably should be laughing out the other side of your mouth.

Because it doesn't show what you think it does. It's still a case of black people committing crimes in order to generate hostility towards whites.

It shows that the OP, a constant victimization peddler and finger pointer, got duped before all the facts came out. Now it is time to prosecute this asshole to the fullest extent of the law.

So prosecute him.

It shows that the OP, a constant victimization peddler and finger pointer, got duped before all the facts came out. Now it is time to prosecute this asshole to the fullest extent of the law.
I agree...

It's certainly not an Indictment of all cops. Most of them do a dangerous and unappreciated job, and go way beyond what the average citizen would even think of doing to protect their community. I don't envy them their job.

But, like on any job, you get an occasional bad apple. If they engage in illegal activities, prosecute them.

A cop using his police unit to neutralize a live fire incident? A SWAT team entering a house where automatic weapons are believed to be present?

You are either for the cops, or for the bad guys. Period.
There was a time in America, and I remember it well, when the idea of police breaking into a citizen's home at 3AM was something that simply was not done without the most extremely serious necessity. Back then judges were reluctant to issue a warrant for such a violation of sanctity of the home without the most demanding justification.

Today there are more than 50,000 no-knock, 3AM SWAT break-in raids on the homes of Americans per year! At minimum, that is around 137 times a day -- every day! And the majority of these break-ins are totally unjustified in that they yield nothing, next-to-nothing, are mistakes, or are conducted for extremely minor offenses, or suspicion of offenses. Warrants are rubber-stamped. Shedding light on the use of SWAT teams

In one example, a SWAT cop tossed a flash-bank grenade into a residence which landed in a baby's crib and nearly blew the infant's face off. The raid was a mistake. The suspect tenant had moved months before.

It the majority of examples the raiders never pay for damages without legal action -- even when the raid is a mistake.

Here is more on SWAT raids:
Botched Paramilitary Police Raids

Last edited:
This and another furgason are probably the two things that could lose the next election for the democrats. Siding with terrorist against our police is fucking wrong and it needs to stop.

We should all be against the police state we are seeing.

So prosecute him.

Oh jeeez.

A cop fabricated an attack?

Where is this going to end? No wonder people don't trust cops.

A cop using his police unit to neutralize a live fire incident? A SWAT team entering a house where automatic weapons are believed to be present?

There was a time in America, and I remember it well, when the idea of police breaking into a citizen's home at 3AM was something that simply was not done without the most extremely serious necessity. Back then judges were reluctant to issue a warrant for such a violation of sanctity of the home without the most demanding justification.

Today there are more than 50,000 no-knock, 3AM SWAT break-in raids on the homes of Americans per year! At minimum, that is around 137 times a day -- every day! And the majority of these break-ins are totally unjustified in that they yield nothing, next-to-nothing, are mistakes, or are conducted for extremely minor offenses, or suspicion of offenses. Warrants are rubber-stamped. Shedding light on the use of SWAT teams

In one example, a SWAT cop tossed a flash-bank grenade into a residence which landed in a baby's crib and nearly blew the infant's face off. The raid was a mistake. The suspect tenant had moved months before.

It the majority of examples the raiders never pay for damages without legal action -- even when the raid is a mistake.

Just a few days ago, there was a story about cops going to the wrong house, shooting a dog and the home owner and of one of the cops shooting another cop.

Keystone Cops.

Just a few days ago, there was a story about cops going to the wrong house, shooting a dog and the home owner and of one of the cops shooting another cop.

Keystone Cops.
Black cops...

Are we being racist again????

Keystone Cops.
There are many such stories. Go to the Cato Map link I posted and click on the tear-drop indicators. You'll find some that will make your hair stand up. The sonsabitches are carrying on like the Gestapo in the Warsaw Ghetto. And that's no exaggeration. It's incredible -- and it's all the result of the drug war. All of the police misconduct and all of the anti-cop activity is the result of the drug war.

This and another furgason are probably the two things that could lose the next election for the democrats. Siding with terrorist against our police is fucking wrong and it needs to stop.

We should all be against the police state we are seeing.
I wonder what Matthew will do now since the cop was going to shoot his own vehicle does that mean that the cops are liars? Will he use the same broad brush?

There was a time when people wouldn't have dreamed of putting out a fatwah on cops. There was a time when all lives really did matter..not just black ones. There was a time when children were considered gifts from God, and nobody made excuses for criminals, and people who committed assault, burglary, grand theft auto, breaking and entering...were put away for considerable lengths of time.

The majority of cops put their lives on the line to do a dangerous job and protect the rest of us. I've even lost a couple of friends that went down doing that job.

Dirty cops? Burn 'em. Good cops will agree, too.

Bullshit. "Good" cops (there are a handful) will say not a word, because they do not want to have their lives ruined.

Forum List

Back