5 Chinese Combat Ships Off Alaska

Hmmm. POTUS was in Alaska last few days too.

China is just mocking us.

High seas. they have the legal right to be there. If they stay too long, they will find out why the Russians have specially outfitted ships for that area.

High seas. they have the legal right to be there. If they stay too long, they will find out why the Russians have specially outfitted ships for that area.

Obie quickly orders more US icebreakers as we have two functional ones, while Russia has 40 active icebreakers ......Amatuer-in-Chief, indeed.

Last edited:

Obie quickly orders more US icebreakers as we have two fuctional ones, while Russia has 40 active icebreakers ......Amatuer-in-Chief, indeed.
Russia has a lot of ice-breakers for a reason.........do you need us to tell you what it is?

What winter?

Lmao this is so funny coming from you ...

thing is that I HEAR that Russia and China are getting together . Might be orchestration between them as Russia approaches with long range bombers a month or two ago [4th of july visit] and now with China making a visit . I suppose that one of these days we might see 'iran' creeping up on Alaska .

thing is that I HEAR that Russia and China are getting together . Might be orchestration between them as Russia approaches with long range bombers a month or two ago [4th of july visit] and now with China making a visit . I suppose that one of these days we might see 'iran' creeping up on Alaska .

Our stupid politicians (Thanks, Trump, for pointing this out!) have pushed Russia ever closer to China, while, at the same time, coupling our economy to them. Fun times, dead ahead, bitchez!

I think it'll be awhile , and I'm serious about 'iran' after they get the money that 'mrobama' is giving them . 150 billion into weaponry of one sort or the other , why not some flyovers when 'iran' develops some long range bombers with the money that mrobama is giving them ??

learn some history------the Axis is forming. What does it take to
WAKE UP? a stick of dynamite in your-----uhm caudal aperture?

Forum List

Back