MA: Fresh attack; Gunman opens fire on cop in car; Patrol car crashes and burns.

No sources are saying if the cop was hit or not. All say the cop car crashed then burned. Assume that means it was moving to have crashed??

Vehicle was seen by witnesses circling around a school "positioning itself" before the attack. Obviously a targeted ambush.

Well, this is just what Obama, Sharpton, Holder and his party was stirring up. so now every police officer killed by those who could have been Obama's son IF he had one. they now have blood on their hands.... You all must be so proud of the President

I have a feeling that the situation will get worse before it gets better.
Used to be, an officer getting injured was mostly local, or perhaps state news. Now with the rising anti-police bias, every incident will be national news.
Look for more of the "Watch this - I'm gonna be in the NEWS!" crap to continue.

WWitnesses say the shooters (2) were white. Race matters these days.

Used to be, an officer getting injured was mostly local, or perhaps state news. Now with the rising anti-police bias, every incident will be national news.

Yep. Obamas legacy.

Once police departments around the country begin owning up to the fact that they have played a major role in these attacks against them due to their years of killing unarmed people and abusing people's civil liberties, then maybe progress can be made to stop these attacks.

Last edited:

Yep. Obamas legacy.
Possibly, to an extent, but I'd lay more blame on the Media... "If it bleeds, it leads."
They have the right to post the stories, but in doing so, they also instigate more of the same behavior from attention-seekers.
More conflict = higher ratings.

Once police departments around the country began owning up to the fact that they have played a major role in these attacks against them due to their years of killing unarmed people and abusing people's civil liberties, then maybe progress can be made to stop these attacks.
Oh, you mean like Jews and Christians are responsible for being targeted by Muslims and Nazis?

Fuck yourself. Cops are cops. Don't mess with them and you'll be just fine.

Once police departments around the country began owning up to the fact that they have played a major role in these attacks against them due to their years of killing unarmed people and abusing people's civil liberties, then maybe progress can be made to stop these attacks.

You're part of the anti cop terror movement. You're the enemy too.

Well, this is just what Obama, Sharpton, Holder and his party was stirring up. so now every police officer killed by those who could have been Obama's son IF he had one. they now have blood on their hands.... You all must be so proud of the President
I am very proud of the Presidet...next!!!

Yes. You too are sympathetic to the terrorist group #BlackLivesMatter and our president who encourages it.

No he is no part of any movement only being factual.

Oh, you mean like Jews and Christians are responsible for being targeted by Muslims and Nazis?

I fail to see how that comparison is even remotely relevant.

Cops are cops. Don't mess with them and you'll be just fine.

:lol:

stupid.jpg

I'm a part of the truth movement, which you don't want to hear.

I am very proud of the Presidet...next!!!

Yes. You too are sympathetic to the terrorist group #BlackLivesMatter and our president who encourages it.

Who has #BlackLivesMatter killed?

Forum List

Back