MA: Fresh attack; Gunman opens fire on cop in car; Patrol car crashes and burns.

Once police departments around the country began owning up to the fact that they have played a major role in these attacks against them due to their years of killing unarmed people and abusing people's civil liberties, then maybe progress can be made to stop these attacks.
Oh, you mean like Jews and Christians are responsible for being targeted by Muslims and Nazis?

I fail to see how that comparison is even remotely relevant.

Cops are cops. Don't mess with them and you'll be just fine.

:lol:

stupid.jpg

You scum wanted a war on cops you got it. You chose your side.

Well, this is just what Obama, Sharpton, Holder and his party was stirring up. so now every police officer killed by those who could have been Obama's son IF he had one. they now have blood on their hands.... You all must be so proud of the President
I am very proud of the Presidet...next!!!

Yes. You too are sympathetic to the terrorist group #BlackLivesMatter and our president who encourages it.
I get it...that group became a new branch of government while I was sleeping.

Once police departments around the country began owning up to the fact that they have played a major role in these attacks against them due to their years of killing unarmed people and abusing people's civil liberties, then maybe progress can be made to stop these attacks.
Oh, you mean like Jews and Christians are responsible for being targeted by Muslims and Nazis?

stupid.jpg

Were you this concerned last June when TWO cops were ambush shot and killed in Las Vegas while eating lunch?

stupid.jpg

What false hysteria.

Well, this is just what Obama, Sharpton, Holder and his party was stirring up. so now every police officer killed by those who could have been Obama's son IF he had one. they now have blood on their hands.... You all must be so proud of the President
I am very proud of the Presidet...next!!!

Yes. You too are sympathetic to the terrorist group #BlackLivesMatter and our president who encourages it.

Who has #BlackLivesMatter killed?
Well...you know....guns don't kill people....#BlackLivesMatter kills people.

If police don't want a war against then they shouldn't be gunning down defenseless people in the streets, raiding the wrong houses in the middle of the night, deploying SWAT teams and military equipment to serve warrants, and beating and abusing people like a pack of wolves for simply looking at them the wrong way.

There are thousands and thousands of videos on the Internet of police brutalizing people and murdering people and they are almost never held accountable for it. People have finally had enough.

That is why these ambushes are happening.

I certainly didn't see this much concern when the two cops in Las Vegas were ambushed and killed last June. I wonder what was different then.

Ambushes weren't as frequent back then. Most cop shootings are related to an incident which cops respond to. The radical far right has cop haters do. Retard DontTazeMeBro claims to be right wing.

Left wing cop hate isn't radical...it's mainstream. You being a military vet I'm shocked you are so anti police. They took the same oath as you did to protect American citizens, and a cop killed in Texas or a soldier killed in Iraq...both are equally dead.

stupid.jpg

What false hysteria.
Haven't seen this much faux hysteria since that horrible Ebola pandemic in 2014.

I certainly didn't see this much concern when the two cops in Las Vegas were ambushed and killed last June. I wonder what was different then.

Ambushes weren't as frequent back then. Most cop shootings are related to an incident which cops respond to. The radical far right has cop haters do. Retard DontTazeMeBro claims to be right wing.

Left wing cop hate isn't radical...it's mainstream. You being a military vet I'm shocked you are so anti police. They took the same oath as you did to protect American citizens, and a cop killed in Texas or a soldier killed in Iraq...both are equally dead.
^ This is you....making excuses. And I'm not anti-cop. I'm just anti "hysterically running around like my hair is on fire".

If police don't want a war against then they shouldn't be gunning down defenseless people in the streets, raiding the wrong houses in the middle of the night, deploying SWAT teams and military equipment to serve warrants, and beating and abusing people like a pack of wolves for simply looking at them the wrong way.

There are thousands and thousands of videos on the Internet of police brutalizing people and murdering people and they are almost held accountable for it. People have finally had enough.

That is why these ambushes are happening.

I could pick apart everything you say with facts, stats and relative comparisons. But I no longer have civil discussions with terrorists or their sympathizers. You included.

Left wing cop hate isn't radical...it's mainstream.

And you still can't figure out why.

You being a military vet I'm shocked you are so anti police. They took the same oath as you did to protect American citizens.

False. The police protect the government and they are more dangerous to the average American than a Middle Eastern terrorist.

^ This is you....making excuses. And I'm not anti-cop. I'm just anti "hysterically running around like my hair is on fire".

Yeah...you've never picked up a gun and vest and gone into an urban shithole where people shoot at you. I don't expect you to get it. But cops get agitated when they're being ambushed. I'd bet most humans do.

You being a military vet I'm shocked you are so anti police. They took the same oath as you did to protect American citizens.

False. The police protect the government and they are more dangerous to the average American than a Middle Eastern terrorist.

Oh really? Then I assume you think the military doesn't protect us either? Iraqis aren't shooting people in Chicago.

If you ever posted something that nonpartisan, I would stop calling you Staph........Staph.....

stupid.jpg
I didn't make a comparison.

Learn English Online - English learning online with free English lessons for beginners

You used Sam's image inappropriately, and that's a felony.

Oh really? Then I assume you think the military doesn't protect us either? Iraqis aren't shooting people in Chicago.
No the military isn't shooting people in Chicago, it's criminals and certain police officers.

Taz is a wigger moron when it comes to his animosity towards cops. Presumably he punked out on them a couple of times and got his ass spanked.

What specifically did they do?

stupid.jpg
I didn't make a comparison.

Learn English Online - English learning online with free English lessons for beginners

You used Sam's image inappropriately, and that's a felony.

Call the po po

Forum List

Back