LWers will HATE this terrific electric Cadillac ad!

Mojo2

Gold Member
Oct 28, 2013
LWers will HATE this terrific electric Cadillac ad!

This depicts just one model of success that makes America great.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGJSI48gkFc]The First Ever 2014 Cadillac ELR: Poolside - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
The Huffington Post

Cadillac Made A Commercial About The American Dream, And It's A Nightmare

by Carolyn Gregoire

Posted: 02/26/2014 1:21 pm EST Updated: 02/27/2014 12:59 pm EST

-- a completely shameless celebration of our work-hard-buy-more culture, with a blanket dismissal of "other countries" and their laziness tossed in for good measure.

"As for all the stuff," says the actor, revving up his shiny new car, "that's the upside of taking only two weeks off in August."

As one YouTube commenter wrote, "I'd take more vacation any day over a Cadillac." Amen to that.

Cadillac Made A Commercial About The American Dream, And It's A Nightmare

And the final sentiments expressed at the end of the HuffPo piece is a clue to America's changing, plunging fortunes in every way.

Last edited:
Now if we could find a Republican Presidential Candidate that talks up America like that

That ads been on during the Olympics. I have always like the actor in it...tho his suit is too tight for him. Oh, I like the shot at the French in the end.

Oui! N'est pas?

:D

Neal McDonough played Buck Compton in the classic HBO WWII mini-series, "Band of Brothers" who later became the lead prosecutor for the Sirhan Sirhan trial. He recently died in real life.

Wiki:

Lynn Davis "Buck" Compton (December 31, 1921 – February 25, 2012) was a California Court of Appeals judge who served as the lead prosecutor in Sirhan Sirhan's trial for the assassination of Robert F. Kennedy. From 1946-1951, he served with the Los Angeles Police Department. During World War II, he was a commissioned officer with Easy Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, in the 101st Airborne Division of the United States Army. Buck was portrayed in the HBO miniseries Band of Brothers by Neal McDonough.[4]

Last edited:
Now if we could find a Republican Presidential Candidate that talks up America like that

You mean someone besides Ted Cruz, Ben Carson, Allen West or Scott Walker?

Gee, how many more do you want?

Ah! The Conservative Patriots who not only hunger for a Global Employment Pool but are in favor of the Immigration Reform that will inundate the US with at least 1.5 million Indian Business Visas...AFTER November.

Ah! The Conservative Patriots who not only hunger for a Global Employment Pool but are in favor of the Immigration Reform that will inundate the US with at least 1.5 million Indian Business Visas...AFTER November.

WTF are you talking about?

Wait.

Don't tell me

I don't want another McCain or Christie

I don't want another Rosie O'Donnell.

What do the individuals whose names I posted above have to do with McCain or Christie?

Oh, I get it. You are saying that you just want to make sure no more of the Christie/McCain types slip through the cracks along the way to the RNC in 2016.

Gotcha.

I agree.

None of those guys would disappoint us.

And keep in mind the ones the LWers cry about the most are the ones they fear the most.

And it changes with the wind direction.

That ads been on during the Olympics. I have always like the actor in it...tho his suit is too tight for him. Oh, I like the shot at the French in the end.

Oui! N'est pas?

:D

Neal McDonough played Buck Compton in the classic HBO WWII mini-series, "Band of Brothers" who later became the lead prosecutor for the Sirhan Sirhan trial. He recently died in real life.

Wiki:

Lynn Davis "Buck" Compton (December 31, 1921 – February 25, 2012) was a California Court of Appeals judge who served as the lead prosecutor in Sirhan Sirhan's trial for the assassination of Robert F. Kennedy. From 1946-1951, he served with the Los Angeles Police Department. During World War II, he was a commissioned officer with Easy Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, in the 101st Airborne Division of the United States Army. Buck was portrayed in the HBO miniseries Band of Brothers by Neal McDonough.[4]

He also played Dum Dum Dugan in the first Captain America movie.

What do the individuals whose names I posted above have to do with McCain or Christie?

Oh, I get it. You are saying that you just want to make sure no more of the Christie/McCain types slip through the cracks along the way to the RNC in 2016.

Gotcha.

I agree.

And keep in mind the ones the LWers cry about the most are the ones they fear the most.

I wish to submit my cryfest for Sarah Palin. Please please please don't nominate Sarah! For the love of god! Don't nominate Sarah!

Nominate Michelle Obama she can say she inherited a mess and she still hates the USA

Sent from my Chinese Supercomputer made from XBox parts Bush sent to China

Gotcha.

I agree.

I wish to submit my cryfest for Sarah Palin. Please please please don't nominate Sarah! For the love of god! Don't nominate Sarah!

She would have to prove she was able to change perceptions like yours about her if she wanted to vie for the nomination and no one sees much evidence of her or her supporters working towards accomplishing that in time for 2016.

See, the thing is that you can teach people what the slugs in charge know but you can't teach what Palin has.

But i see no sign that she is studying the subjects she'd have to master or prove knowledgeable about.

[MENTION=19448]CrusaderFrank[/MENTION]

CPAC 2014 - The Honorable Senator Ted Cruz - US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

What do you think of Cruz's speech today?

:)

Forum List

Back