Lt. Governor Justin Fairfax should NOT resign.

The Congressional Black Caucus has come out demanding that Fairfax resign so...

I agree. He deserves due process. If we start acting like Democrats there will be no hope for our nation

As far as the X-files shit goes in Virginia, the vast majority of us in this country don't want to live in a nation where you can't find a HOST FOR FUCKING OSCARS, or where comedians can't do college dates, or people can get lynched on social media...

I agree... all those things are bad. I guess. We need to stop doing those things.

The Big Middle aint easily offended.. And we don't need Google/Amazon invading our living rooms with branding irons herding us as cattle.

Funny, Jeff Bezos came over last night with his branding iron, and I said, "Naw, not interested. Check with David Pecker."

What was that hippy war chant? Turn on, Tune in, Drop Out ??? Time to "turn on" them -- "tune in" to your principles, and "drop out" of sight of the electronic media. It's all a very bad reality show with rewards for the bizarre, the devious and the ignorant.

Okay, your rant against Social Media aside (what are you still doing here again?) what does that have to do with the subject?

If Fairfax raped these women, he needs to go. Period. Full Stop.

I do think going after Northam and the AG for doing dumb (not illegal) shit in college is going a bit far, but then again, I might have a different view if I were in a group they were mocking.

We need to open our minds up to the possibilities. I propose nasty sadistic programs where we get these ph ks to fight each other or die. As an example...we get Conan, Colbert, Fallon and Kimmel against themselves with their families or against say gang members. The ratings will be high and we all will enjoy it. There are thousands of these people to get vengeance on. We redo some stadiums for these bouts of true commuppance. And like current shows put them on at times alloted. Those who refuse we purposely injure or kill their kids or something. This is where we are moving to. Do not condemn me. What the hell are you looking at every day on TV? Their souls have been removed or chipped apart a long time ago.

I agree. He deserves due process. If we start acting like Democrats there will be no hope for our nation

quite the contrary... if we hold our politicians to the 'no convictions" standard of justice, We'd have nothing but crooks.

I think we should draw some lines about what we are going to hold people to account for. Everyone does dumb shit in college, but the standard should be, Was anyone else injured in the process?

The women must be believed, and I believe them. Fairfax must step down immediately. Fairfax is a rapist.

The monster the dems created with Kavanaugh is devouring them.

Simply delightful

Not really. End of the day, Fairfax will probably do the right thing and resign.

Kavanaugh, not so much.

It is NOT the "right thing" for Fairfax to resign if he isn't guilty. He should be given leave until the matter is sorted out. If innocent he should be returned to full duties and be given a civic parade and his accusers, if guilty of making false accusations, should be jailed. If he is guilty then he should serve the appropriate sentence. Regardless he should receive due process; something the Dems denied Cavanaugh.
THE White House — after reviewing interview reports from the FBI’s probe into Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh — found no corroboration of the allegations of sexual misconduct levelled against the federal judge.

FBI to deliver report on Brett Kavanaugh to Senate today

Greg

We now have two credible witnesses that says basically the same story, putting him as an adult in a specific place at a specific time.

That is pretty damaging using any criteria. Absolutely overwhelming using the vague criteria the Democrats wanted to impose on Kavanaugh.

The women must be believed, and I believe them. Fairfax must step down immediately. Fairfax is a rapist.

Now now: you aren't a Dem so you know due process must be followed.

Whatever is our world coming to?

Greg

We now have two credible witnesses that says basically the same story, putting him as an adult in a specific place at a specific time.

That is pretty damaging using any criteria. Absolutely overwhelming using the vague criteria the Democrats wanted to impose on Kavanaugh.

I understand why the Dems will have to throw the black guy under the bus while doing diddly squat to the two white guys.......................lmao.

Greg

Lt. Gov Justin Fairfax should not resign. So, here we have someone being guilty until proven innocent. Fairfax should be afforded the same opportunities that Justice Kavanaugh received in that these accusers should testify before his elected peers. Fairfax should be questioned as well.

I fully supported the nomination of Brett Kavanaugh, and I deemed his accusers to be hacks trying to destroy his reputation for political reasons. I voted for Donald Trump, and I felt his accusers were politically motivated as well. I also feel the same way when accusers lied about their supposed incidents with Ben Carson and Herman Cain.

Well, now it's happening to a Democrat; this is a person that I would never vote for, but I stand for his right of being innocent until proven guilty. I feel the same way in this case as with the cases of the other people I mentioned, it's politically motivated. Where it is coming from, I do not know. Just give him a chance to challenge his accusers before his peers, then let them judge.

It all follows the same old tired script. The first accuser comes out. When that is not attaining the desired results, then comes the second, third, fourth etc. We are going down a very dangerous path where all a woman has to do is make these accusations and she must automatically be believed - end of story. No person, regardless of their occupation or political beliefs and affiliations should have their lives destroyed by what in most cases are highly suspect accusations at best. I firmly support a legislative action that where if an accuser is proven to be a liar, they would get the same sentence in prison, pay the same liable that the defendant would have to endure if convicted.

I voted for Donald Trump, I will vote for him in 2020, but this strongly libertarian-right American is in the corner of the Democratic Lt. Gov. on this one. With Trump, Kavanaugh, Cain and Carson, you know where I stand on this issue. I will not stray from my beliefs just because Fairfax is someone I am diametrically opposed to in every possible way politically.
That’s what a sexist racist would say.

BELIEVE ALL WOMEN FIRST!

In the old days the DemoKKKrats woulda lynched him!!!

Greg

Greg

You are correct. Fairfax is innocent until proven guilty. But any Dem that reads my statement hopefully will see how damagng their actions were during the Kavanaugh proceedings.

Lt. Gov Justin Fairfax should not resign. So, here we have someone being guilty until proven innocent. Fairfax should be afforded the same opportunities that Justice Kavanaugh received in that these accusers should testify before his elected peers. Fairfax should be questioned as well.

I fully supported the nomination of Brett Kavanaugh, and I deemed his accusers to be hacks trying to destroy his reputation for political reasons. I voted for Donald Trump, and I felt his accusers were politically motivated as well. I also feel the same way when accusers lied about their supposed incidents with Ben Carson and Herman Cain.

Well, now it's happening to a Democrat; this is a person that I would never vote for, but I stand for his right of being innocent until proven guilty. I feel the same way in this case as with the cases of the other people I mentioned, it's politically motivated. Where it is coming from, I do not know. Just give him a chance to challenge his accusers before his peers, then let them judge.

It all follows the same old tired script. The first accuser comes out. When that is not attaining the desired results, then comes the second, third, fourth etc. We are going down a very dangerous path where all a woman has to do is make these accusations and she must automatically be believed - end of story. No person, regardless of their occupation or political beliefs and affiliations should have their lives destroyed by what in most cases are highly suspect accusations at best. I firmly support a legislative action that where if an accuser is proven to be a liar, they would get the same sentence in prison, pay the same liable that the defendant would have to endure if convicted.

I voted for Donald Trump, I will vote for him in 2020, but this strongly libertarian-right American is in the corner of the Democratic Lt. Gov. on this one. With Trump, Kavanaugh, Cain and Carson, you know where I stand on this issue. I will not stray from my beliefs just because Fairfax is someone I am diametrically opposed to in every possible way politically.

Absolutely. Mr. Fairfax deserves to have his case heard openly, with all parties given a chance to make their cases.

And he shouldn't resign unless he is admitting guilt

Greg

You are correct. Fairfax is innocent until proven guilty. But any Dem that reads my statement hopefully will see how damagng their actions were during the Kavanaugh proceedings.

Of course you are right and I am having a lot of fun reminding Dems that I said this would come back and hit them on the arse. But no: the SCOTUS was too alluring and they were ethics challenged. This is of their own doing so stuff them, but at least now they'll know why we dismiss their bleatings in future.

Greg

Absolutely. Mr. Fairfax deserves to have his case heard openly, with all parties given a chance to make their cases.

And he shouldn't resign unless he is admitting guilt

One caveat: found guilty in a Court of Law.

Greg

Forum List

Back