brothers & sisters: there must be reparations for families that Trump separated! hear me out, folks!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
zero tolerance policy is the zero humanity policy!

DO YOU KNOW WHAT KIND OF DAMAGE THAT'S BEEN DONE TO CHILDREN WHO WILL NEVER GET TO SEE THEIR PARENTS AGAIN. DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE MAGNITUDE OF THAT!

i'm sure the conservatards will be arrogant, dismissive, disrespectful in their response!

Trump committed a heinous crime against thousands of children.

DO YOU KNOW WHAT KIND OF DAMAGE THAT'S BEEN DONE TO CHILDREN WHO WILL NEVER GET TO SEE THEIR PARENTS AGAIN. DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE MAGNITUDE OF THAT!

i'm sure the conservatards will be arrogant, dismissive, disrespectful in their response!

When did this happen?

• Banned

When did this happen?
Trump admin weighed denying asylum hearings for separated migrant kids

"The draft also shows officials wanted to specifically target parents in migrant families for increased prosecutions, contradicting the administration's previous statements." This is outrageous.

And what do we do about the parents that sent their children here unattended?

• Banned

And what do we do about the parents that sent their children here unattended?
obviously we tell them "fellas, dont do that" and then they wouldnt do that

The parents brought them here illegally. It's on them.

When did this happen?

"The draft also shows officials wanted to specifically target parents in migrant families for increased prosecutions, contradicting the administration's previous statements." This is outrageous.

The administration wants to target the parents who illegally brought the children here, deport them, then deny asylum to the children for the purpose of deporting them to re-unite with their parents. Many of the children come here with adults who are not their parents or guardians thereby causing the administration to separate them. What is your rational solution?

• Banned

When did this happen?

The administration wants to target the parents who illegally brought the children here, deport them, then deny asylum to the children for the purpose of deporting them to re-unite with their parents. Many of the children come here with adults who are not their parents or guardians thereby causing the administration to separate them. What is your rational solution?
reparations

When did this happen?

reparations

Never.

When did this happen?

reparations

Yes. Give 'em a burrito, a plate of frijoles and send their asses packing. That's all the reparations they deserve.

When did this happen?

reparations

Yes. Give 'em a burrito, a plate of frijoles and send their asses packing. That's all the reparations they deserve.
if we Republicans don't learn the lesson of Pete Wilson in 1996, as you are demonstrating right now, we will pay a heavy price.

When did this happen?

reparations
And how much are they supposed to pay us? They're poor people, remember? shame on ya!

When did this happen?
I guess leftists think it's a crime to rescue children from traffickers. It interrupts their flow of fresh sex toys.

everyone on this thread except me has their head up their ass!
bbr, in the funny papers when I was a kid, PFC Beetle Bailey told Sarge once that "Everyone is out of step but me!" Back then, you couldn't get away with a naughty word or refer to a taboo part of the body. Those were good times. :)

When did this happen?

reparations

if we Republicans don't learn the lesson of Pete Wilson in 1996, as you are demonstrating right now, we will pay a heavy price.
If we paid reparations to border crossers who broke the law, they'd call us -- eeeeeeeeewwwwww! --- Democrats.:eusa_snooty:

This isn't Trump's doing. The fault for this lays at the feet of the organizers. They are the ones responsible for this heinous crime.

Then there is this:
Don't want to be separated from your child?
Don't toss the child across the border of a different country hoping to win an immigration prize...:slap:

Last edited:

The parents brought them here illegally. It's on them.
Except it is NOT illegal to seek asylum. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back