Love and compassion

Volume 8, Book 82, Number 794 :
Narrated by Anas

Some people from the tribe of 'Ukl came to the Prophet and embraced Islam. The climate of Medina did not suit them, so the Prophet ordered them to go to the (herd of milch) camels of charity and to drink, their milk and urine (as a medicine). They did so, and after they had recovered from their ailment (became healthy) they turned renegades (reverted from Islam) and killed the shepherd of the camels and took the camels away.

The Prophet sent (some people) in their pursuit and so they were (caught and) brought,

Example

If someone assaults you and kill your children and your relatives and your package from your country by force

What will you do?

I invite you to study Islam and learn more about him
Narrated by Anas

Some people from the tribe of 'Ukl came to the Prophet and embraced Islam. The climate of Medina did not suit them, so the Prophet ordered them to go to the (herd of milch) camels of charity and to drink, their milk and urine (as a medicine). They did so, and after they had recovered from their ailment (became healthy) they turned renegades (reverted from Islam) and killed the shepherd of the camels and took the camels away.

The Prophet sent (some people) in their pursuit and so they were (caught and) brought,

Example

If someone assaults you and kill your children and your relatives and your package from your country by force

What will you do?

I see you have left out the cruel verses from the hadith. Are you trying to justify burning peoples eyes and cutting off their hands and feet?

Here is the full Hadith.

Hadith Bukhari

Volume 8, Book 82, Number 794:

Narrated Anas:

Some people from the tribe of 'Ukl came to the Prophet and embraced Islam. The climate of Medina did not suit them, so the Prophet ordered them to go to the (herd of milch) camels of charity and to drink, their milk and urine (as a medicine). They did so, and after they had recovered from their ailment (became healthy) they turned renegades (reverted from Islam) and killed the shepherd of the camels and took the camels away. The Prophet sent (some people) in their pursuit and so they were (caught and) brought,

and the Prophets ordered that their hands and legs should be cut off and that their eyes should be branded with heated pieces of iron, and that their cut hands and legs should not be cauterized, till they die.

Narrated by Anas

Example

What will you do?

Narrated by Anas

Example

What will you do?

I see you have left out the cruel verses from the hadith. Are you trying to justify burning peoples eyes and cutting off their hands and feet?

Here is the full Hadith.

Hadith Bukhari

Volume 8, Book 82, Number 794:

Narrated Anas:

Some people from the tribe of 'Ukl came to the Prophet and embraced Islam. The climate of Medina did not suit them, so the Prophet ordered them to go to the (herd of milch) camels of charity and to drink, their milk and urine (as a medicine). They did so, and after they had recovered from their ailment (became healthy) they turned renegades (reverted from Islam) and killed the shepherd of the camels and took the camels away. The Prophet sent (some people) in their pursuit and so they were (caught and) brought,

and the Prophets ordered that their hands and legs should be cut off and that their eyes should be branded with heated pieces of iron, and that their cut hands and legs should not be cauterized, till they die.

watta nice guy-------SO EMULATABLE

حرام

Drawing animate beings such as people and animals is haraam, and is in fact a major sin.

It is not permissible to make images of these animals because the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) cursed the image-makers and said: “The most severely punished of the people on the Day of Resurrection will be the image-makers.” This indicates that making images is a major sin, because this curse only applies to major sins, and the warning of severe punishment only applies to major sins. But it is possible to draw part of the body such as a hand or foot, etc, because these parts cannot live independently, and the apparent meaning of the texts is that what is forbidden is that which could live (independently), because the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said in some ahaadeeth: “He (the image maker) will be told to breathe life into it and he will not be able to do so.”

muhammad (pbuh) the natural successor to christ (pbuh) :: lecture by ahmed deedat

$the-imprisonment-of-glory.jpg

To hell with Muhammad, I have made paintings most of my life, and here is one.

Title, 'The imprisonment of glory'

very pretty DAJ. I will show it to hubby----he is an artist too---I can't draw a straight line.

as to Islamic "art"-------it does exist in figurative forms. Since hubby is an artist-------he schleps ME---
to lots of shows and museums and exhibits. We attended a thingy put on by the Saudi embassy ---
ISLAMIC "ART" (the quotation marks would be hubby's editing) Lots of scimitars----with highly
decorative handles. FILAGREE in silver. Hubby's origin is the very same community that did the
silver work for muslims in larger "Arabia" Hubby could tell me what group did what on the silver
stuff. For some reason, muslims do not do metal work (????) There was some figurative "art".
Mostly it consisted of some jerk on a horse waving a scimitar around and lots other guys----also holding
scimitars------they all look alike, As to animals---hubby's comment was "I never saw a donkey that
looked like THAT" I think that your painting----in shariah lands-----would not end up in a mosque---
or even the post office. We giggled lots at the Islamic "art" show-----lucky we escaped with our heads

Compassion involves suffering with others. Mourning with those that mourn and comforting those in need of comfort. Bless those that curse you. Trust in God in all things

It is not permissible to draw and make images of animate beings, whether they are engraved, on paper, on cloth or anything else, because of the report narrated by al-Bukhaari (2105) and Muslim (2107) from ‘Aa’ishah the Mother of the Believers (may Allaah be pleased with her), that she bought a cushion on which there were images. When the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) saw it, he stood at the door and did not enter. She said: I recognized displeasure in his face. I said: O Messenger of Allaah, I repent to Allaah and His Messenger, what have I done wrong? The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “What is this pillow?” She said: I bought it for you to sit on and recline on. The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The makers of these images will be punished and it will be said to them, ‘Bring to life that which you have created.’” Then he said: “The house in which there are images is not entered by the angels.”

And Muslim (2110) narrated that Sa’eed ibn Abi’l-Hasan said: A man came to Ibn ‘Abbaas and said: I am a man who makes these images; advise me about that. He said to him: Come close to me. So he came closer to him. He said: Come closer to me. So he came closer to him, until he put his hand on his head and said: I will tell you what I heard from the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). I heard the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) say: “Every image maker will be in Hell, and for every image that he made, a soul will be created which will punish him in Hell.” He said: If you must do that, then make (images of) trees and inanimate things.

Al-Nawawi (may Allaah have mercy on him) said in Sharh Saheeh Muslim: Our companions and other scholars said: Making images of animals is emphatically haraam and is a major sin, because this stern warning which is mentioned in the ahaadeeth is issued concerning it. That applies whether he makes it to be used in ways that are not respectful or otherwise. Making it is haraam in all cases, because it is competing with the creation of Allaah. That applies whether the image is in a garment or a carpet or a dirham or a dinar or a penny or a vessel or a wall or anything else. As for making images of trees, camel saddles and other things in which there are no images of animals, that is not haraam. End quote.

It says in Fataawa al-Lajnah al-Daa’imah (1/479): What makes images forbidden is the fact that they are images of animate beings, whether they are sculptures, or drawings on walls or fabric or paper, or they are woven, and whether they are done with a quill, a pen, or a machine, and whether they represent something real or something imaginary, whether they are small or large, beautified or distorted, or drawn in the form of lines representing a skeleton. What makes them forbidden is that fact that they depict animate beings, even if they are imaginary like pictures of ancient people, Pharaohs, or leaders and soldiers of the Crusades, or like the pictures of ‘Eesa (Jesus) and Maryam (Mary) that are kept in churches, etc., because of the general meaning of the texts, and because that is competing with the creation of Allaah, and because it is a means that leads to shirk.

to sum up-------the big moe. decided that someone may DECIDE to WORSHIP a drawing of a butterfly
rather than jump up and down five times per day WORSHIPPING HIM/ Also----allah decided that since
HE made it-----HE HAS GOT THE COSMIC PATENT

RELIGION and SCIENCE have always been considered to be twin sisters by Islam and today at a time when science has taken great strides, they still continue to be associated. Furthermore, certain scientific data are used for a better understanding of the Qur’anic text. In a century where, for many, scientific truth has dealt a deathblow to religious belief, it is precisely the discoveries of science that, in an objective examination of the Islamic Revelation, have highlighted the supernatural character of various aspects of the Revelation.

The researcher studied what happens to the brain while praying; its activity, sanity, and performance. He found out that the 'non-Islamic' praying has continuous effects on the brain. So, what if we conduct the same experiment on a Muslim person while praying, praising Allah and in a state of humility?

Praying is considered healing of the soul and the body. We believe in this [spiritual] fact, but some may feel skeptic; claiming that it is [just] a surrender, humiliation and seizing of freedom. To this end, we will work our minds in a study conducted by one of Western scholars about the impact of praying on the brain's [activity] and health. It should be noted that the study was not conducted on the Islamic praying, and if it was made on Muslims, then results would be breathtaking.

Some scientists who examined the impact of meditation on the minds of Buddhist monks found that there are active parts in the brain become inactive in the state of meditation, while other inactive parts before the start of the meditation become active. In an article published by the BBC News website, Andrew Nioberg, a radiologist at the University of Pennsylvania, United States, said: "I believe that we are about to experience a wonderful time in our history, when we become able to explore religions and spiritual matters through a way, none has thought of its possibility before."

Dr. Newberg explains what happened; saying that the pictures showed "activity increase in the frontal lobe which is the front of the brain, a region that becomes active in [any] human being when one wants to focus on a particular activity", while the Parietal lobe, which is the back of the brain, showed a significant decrease in activity of the Parietal lobe and it is responsible for one's sense of place. This confirms the saying that meditation leads to losing the sense of place. Dr. Newberg commitment: "During meditation, people lose their feelings of themselves, and really feel losing the sense of place and time, and this was exactly what we saw."

In Islam, praying is not just practicing rituals like Buddhism, but it has meanings, connotations, objectives and a sense of closeness to Allah, as one becomes very close to Allah, especially in the position of prostrate. I, also, would like to draw the attention to an important issue, namely, frontal lobe which becomes active while praying, while the back of it becomes calm, so what does that mean?

The Frontal Lobe area is responsible for creative thinking and decision-making, therefore, praying humbly helps the man to make decisions properly and this means that praying helps you to work things out in your business and be successful!

The changes caused by praying and keep on practicing it, have huge reflections to the brain. Personally, I experience and feel this change, and if you ask anyone about the benefits of praying and what he/she feels, he/she would tell you a lot about the psychological comfort, healing of aches, stability, sense of peace and tranquility.

Undoubtedly, those researchers know very well the importance of believing in God, but what is the kind of faith required? They do not know it and won't find it anywhere else but in Quran, because the only true religion is Islam, and all other religions have been distorted, switched by humanly words and mixed with superstitions.

Truth is, some Muslim researchers have made studies about the effect of praying on the mental and physical health, and they found out that praying is one of the best exercises, especially if performed in mosques. Furthermore, walking to the mosques and praying in humility, protects from joint diseases, helps to cure diabetes, reduce blood pressure in addition to many medical benefits; such as preventing atherosclerosis and heart diseases.

Again, the Islamic praying has the most impact on the mechanism of the brain, and if scientists considered the impact of humility while praying, they would see impressive results. On the hand, the Buddhist or the monks praying has not a major impact, because it lacks real humility that makes a believer closer to the God and also, lacks the great meanings carried by the words of Quran. This means that the Islamic praying increases the believer's sense of peace, satisfaction and happiness.
Importance Of prayer in Islam - YouTube

--------

What is your position on political cartoons which are not exact representations of people and animals but, rather, exaggerations for the purpose of delivering a message?

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) told us that the one who makes images – by drawing or engraving –will be punished on the Day of Resurrection, and these images whose makers are given this warning are images of animate beings, based on what its says in the hadeeth, that Allaah will say: “Give life to that which you have crated.”

It was narrated from ‘Abd-Allaah ibn ‘Umar (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Those who make images will be punished on the Day of Resurrection, and it will be said to them: ‘Bring to life that which you have created.’” Narrated by al-Bukhaari (5607) and Muslim (2108).

It seems that images with incomplete features and those which do not have a nose or eyes are not included in the images that are haraam, and their makers are not included in the warning, because they cannot really be called images and these pictures are not competing with the creation of Allaah.

It was narrated that ‘Aa’ishah (may Allaah be pleased with her) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Among the people who will be most severely punished on the Day of Resurrection will be those who imitate the creation of Allaah.”

Narrated by al-Bukhaari (5610) and Muslim (2107).

toty ----you have out done yourself in vulgarity and obscene rant. For those interested----make note of the MOST IMPORTANT statement in the above idiot filth (IMHO) is >>

*) In Islam, praying is not just practicing rituals like Buddhism,
but it has meanings, connotations, objectives (*

The comment encapsulates the gist of the weekly KHUTBAH JUMAAT---which is the
Friday sermon. The gist is----"we are terrific and THEY are shit" My field is
neuroscience----the crap presented by Naik is just that-----ie crap. There HAVE
been lots of studies of the effects of prayer and meditation---the stuff is old-----none
of naik's contentions that the Islamic way is BEST have or ever will be confirmed.
The statement I have copied and pasted is VULGAR OBSCENITY but typical
"mosque"

-------

someone told me

Thank you for that, . As cartoons and caricature are not exact representations nor imitating the creations of Allah then my work is not haraam.

This is comforting to learn and gives my work legitimacy.

With regard to stuffed toys in which the image is not clear, even though there are limbs, heads and shoulders, but they have no eyes or noses, there is nothing wrong with them because this is not competing with the creation of Allaah.

اخطاء علمية في الكتاب المقدس لا يستطيع ويليام كامبل الرد عليها - ذاكر نايك Zakir Naik

تجربه اجتماعيه شخص يعتدى على المسلمين فى شوارع استراليا, شاهد رد فعل الناس

انجليزية تقول لزاكر نايك ان الحجاب مهين للمراة شاهد كيف رد عليها

د زاكر نايك يسحق عالم امريكى جاء يدعى خطا القرآن (الجبال اوتادا)

In Islamic law----if a non muslim presents the teachings of his own religion to a muslim----
that person commits a capital crime. I have relatives who were born in a shariah shit hole
where such laws are STILL in force

allah say in the Holy Qur'an ((125) Invite to the way of your Lord with wisdom and good instruction, and argue with them in a way that is best. Indeed, your Lord is most knowing of who has strayed from His way, and He is most knowing of who is [rightly] guidedghtly] guided

It is well known in our religion that the basic principle with regard to drawings and pictures of animate beings is that they are haraam, because of the many ahaadeeth in which it says that they are forbidden and warn against them. We have previously explained that in a number of questions on this site. Please see, for example, question no. 7222.

It is well known in the principles of fiqh on which there is consensus that in cases of necessity, forbidden things are permitted, so the ruling may change from prohibition to permission if that will lead to achieving one of the five necessities that Islam came to protect, which are: religion, life, physical health, honour and wealth.

Because medicine is one of the necessary sciences that people need, to such an extent that some scholars regarded it as a communal obligation, this means that some things are permitted which are basically forbidden, in order to fulfil this communal obligation.

Al-Nawawi (may Allaah have mercy on him) said in Rawdat al-Taalibeen (1/223):

With regard to sciences, some of them are a communal obligation, such as medicine. End quote.

Indeed, Muwaffaq al-Deen al-Baghdaadi narrated in his book al-Tibb min al-Kitaab wa’l-Sunnah (187) that Imam al-Shaafa’i said:

I do not know of any branch of knowledge, after knowledge of halaal and haraam, that is more noble than medicine. End quote.

Even if a doctor does not treat women except in cases of necessity, he must learn how to treat both sexes, because a woman may not be able to find a female doctor in a certain specialty or in a certain city. Also, knowledge of medicine is based on understanding the makeup of the human body, and the features of its various parts, and details of their functions. How well the doctor understands that will determine how well he knows medicine and how successful he is in ridding people of problems and diseases.

Hence there is nothing wrong with the doctor studying drawings that show the human body, whether they are of men or women, and there is nothing wrong – in sha Allaah – with using drawings in exams for students of medicine and life sciences, as that will help them to understand properly and learn this knowledge correctly.

In our religion it is permissible for women to treat men in cases of necessity.

It was narrated that al-Rubayyi’ bint Mu’awwidh (may Allaah be pleased with her) said: We were with the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), bringing water, treating the wounded and carrying the slain back to Madeenah. Narrated by al-Bukhaari (2882).

Ibn Hajar said, commenting on this hadeeth in Fath al-Baari (6/52):

This shows that it is permissible for a non-mahram woman to treat a non-mahram man in cases of necessity. End quote.

In our religion there is also evidence which indicates that it is permissible to make pictures and images for children’s toys, because children need to play and learn.

In a Fatwa issued by the scholars of the Standing Committee, there is evidence which indicates that it is permissible to make pictures in cases of necessity, such as pictures to prove the identity of a person and the like.

As for making pictures and drawing parts of the body separately, such as the head or the chest, many scholars are of the view that it is permissible.

All of the above indicates that it is permissible to use drawing and pictures in studying medicine, etc.

If you do not feel idiotic doing cuts and pastes from the silly Islamic propaganda BS------you
are HOPELESS. Even the ever proselytizing JW's are not engaging here----in that sort of
annoying BS. Keep in mind-----in the filth of shariah------proselytizing to an INTELLIGENT
religion is a capital crime-------you are HIGHLIGHTING the hypocrisy of YOUR OWN. I support
a WORLD WIDE law------making "proselytizing laws" uniform thruout the world ----isn't that
a GOOD IDEA? ---------it should be a CAPITAL CRIME FOR ALL. An interesting factoid is that
Jews have a law AGAINST PROSELYTIZING to Judaism. An adherent jew will not hand YOU
a copy of the jewish bible, NEVAH!!!!! Lots of people do not understand why------the reason is
actually THE STINK AND FILTH OF SHARIAH which renders such an action a CAPITAL CRIME.
(in fact muslims got the idea from Christians-----who invented it---another innovation for which
"islam" cannot take credit)

allah say in the Holy Qur'an

Allah says nothing, nothing, nothing, in the unholy Quran.

It is an evil book of lies by a false prophet, who was a cutthroat bandit, who stole religion from the bible to scare people into following him. He divided humanity into believers and unbelievers and set them at war with one another. He said Gods curse is on the unbelievers and he will burn them in eternal hellfire. Which is evil lies, and an insult to the true nature of God.

WHY CAN'T YOU SEE THIS ?

allah say in the Holy Qur'an

Allah says nothing, nothing, nothing, in the unholy Quran.

It is an evil book of lies by a false prophet, who was a cutthroat bandit, who stole religion from the bible to scare people into following him. He divided humanity into believers and unbelievers and set them at war with one another. He said Gods curse is on the unbelievers and he will burn them in eternal hellfire. Which is evil lies, and an insult to the true nature of God.

WHY CAN'T YOU SEE THIS ?

I have known a few people who thought it "cool" to join up with the MAFIA----or with people who
were attached, somehow, with that organization. NO ACCOUNTING FOR TASTES

Pity he didn't care so much for humans.
First, this makes me think about church yesterday. Saw this guy there by himself. So I went and talked to him. But no one else did. How could they not welcome the stranger?

Especially after Dylan roof. I wanted to make sure if he shot the place up he avoided me.

3rd. My dog dug up a mole and it was screaming. I pulled the dog away and hope the things ok. Even though they are destructive animals I know they have feelings and want to live too.

Now if I were going to eat it that's different.

And I'm an atheist so bfd some religious guy cares about birds? You'd have to be evil not to

Forum List

Back